[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h-he's not losing the title next week r-right guys? guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3406.jpg (16KB, 185x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3406.jpg
16KB, 185x215px
h-he's not losing the title next week r-right guys? guys?
>>
1 dirty deeds
>>
File: AMBROSED.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AMBROSED.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
>>1787220
this
>>
1 Styles clash
>>
File: JUST.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>1787220
this
>>
>loses the title next week
>wins it back at no mercy

>already a 2 time world champ
>>
>>1787238
Then so would Dean
>>
>>1787242
Who gives a fuck about that dweeb
>>
File: based.jpg (30KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
30KB, 288x512px
>>1787244
I do and his army of ring rats he fucks all over the continent
>>
>>1787244
Destroyed

>>1787249
Kys carter
>>
No probably not. My guess is that Styles will try and use a low blow or weapon to win and Dean decides to escalate it and gets disqualified for it.
>>
BMJ 16 timer inbound
>>
Which would you prefer?

1. BMAJ holds the strap until WM and loses to BMJ for sweet 16

2. BMAJ loses to BMJ for sweet 16, but AJ wins the Rumble and wins the strap back at WM

Either way, it seems like Cena will be winning big 16 at some point before or at WM.
>>
>>1787287
>>
>>1787287
1 sounds more realistic
>>
>>1787249

Such a cute wet rat ily Dean.
>>
>>1787287

It's probably going to happen because if they want to make Cena's 16th a memorable match then Styles is the one to make it memorable. But I honestly don't know if they can come close to their Summerslam match.
>>
>>1787287
3: Big Meme John doesn't win 16 world titles
>>
>>1787343
The bar is set pretty high. I'm not sure AJ can get more out of John than he did at Summerslam.
>>
>>1787366
Would prefer this to be the ultimate outcome but they've pretty much underscored that Jhon is going to win it.

1 last BIG lolcenawins
>>
>>1787366
>>1787385
Kill yourself
>>
>>1787287
4. BMJ doesn't win it, and joins the roster of Raw next year. Beats Rollins for the Universal Championship and turns heel to get his 16th championship.
>>
>>1787388
By all means, explain why we need yet another Cena world title reign.
>>
>>1787216
>Dean came out as strong as possible, pinning Cena clean and then having the last move against AJ even though he got ambushed.

Do you understand how booking works? Looking that strong Dean has literally no chance of winning. Him being booked that strong is so he can be seen as credible because he's going to have to eat the pin twice.
>>
>>1787256
>Sex
>Shower
>Weights
>Height
>Clue
>>
>>1787221
>getting cucked by Deanetty

Wew
>>
Aj to lose the title and go to raw to help ratings. Cap this
>>
>>1787875
How can he help the ratings when he can't even pop a rating on his own show
>>
>>1787880
>not watching as smackdown climbs and raw falls?
Are you, dare I say it, a rawtist?
>>
>>1787982
skidmark seething
>>
>>1787983
Not even mad, bro. Just watch it happen. I'll be here. ;3
>>
>>1787287
Option 1, but I'd like maybe Cena to have some character change-up because his failures and aging are getting to him, and becomes a little more of a jaded/grizzled/edgy vet. Not a Heel, obviously, that's not realistic whatsoever. But something not quite face.

>>1787366
>>1787554
Get laid.
>>
>>1787993
I can get laid anytime but you'll never be able to actually come up with a comeback. ^_^
>>
>>1787983
About smackdown's ratings going up as raws reach all time lows? That doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>1787287

A long reign builds AJ as the final boss and makes Cena's win mean much more.

However, I doubt Vince has the attention span to keep AJ the champ past the Rumble
>>
>>1787287
Option 3, BMJ doesn't break Flair's record.
>>
>>1788138
Flair's actual record is somewhere in the 20s, a few title runs aren't counted for nebulous reasons and WWE ignores the WCW International Title entirely.
>>
>>1788150
>caring about outlaw belts
>>
>>1788092
>I doubt Vince has the attention span to keep AJ the champ past the Rumble
He's really high on him right now apparently, so it's not really about having an attention span so much as actually wanting him in the top spot because he's money. And Cena isn't actually going off to film more until october, he was just 'gone' storywise, still wrestling on the show in dark matches. So Cena isn't winning the title at No Mercy since he's going away for real straight after, and they're sure as fuck not putting it back on Dean.

I figure there's a really good shot he doesn't win it off AJ till Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1788157
>NWA Title
>outlaw

Impressively stupid even for /wwe/
>>
>>1788166
>outlaw belts
>>
File: 1473040740832.png (399KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1473040740832.png
399KB, 400x525px
>>1788168
>he doesn't even know what outlaw means
>>
>>1788168
Be honest now: your birth year starts with 2, doesn't it?
>>
He's most certainly not losing it on Smackdown, that would be retarded.

Is he losing it on No Mercy? I guess it's possible, but I doubt it. They're gonna save up John Cena's big win for a bigger event and passing the titles around like a hot potato between AJ and Dean would be dumb.

The only way I see him losing it is if they go for a Dean heel turn while he turns face.
>>
>>1788199
Honestly a title-trading feud between the 2 could work.

Plus it'd pump up AJ's stats even more and who doesn't want that?
>>
>>1788202
"No"
>>
>>1788202
I don't want that. I like Dean just as much as I like Styles but passing the belts around like a hot potato always sucks. It sucked when Cena and Orton did it. It sucked when Cena and Edge did it. It devalues the title and the match ups when they all become frequent throwaway matches that feel like they don't matter at all in the long run.

As you said, they basically serve exclusively to pad out stats. AJ Styles doesn't need to pad his stats out. He's most likely not gonna reach a number above 5 World Title wins and he doesn't need to. Him holding the title for half a year would be much better for him.
>>
>>1788207
>he doesn't want Styles to become even more GOAT
>>
>>1788213
Maybe you should try watching a title-trading feud that isn't from 21st century WWE young boy.
>>
>>1788216
He'll become even more GOAT if he holds it for a while and runs through more opposition clean. Not if he trades it back-and-forth with Ambrose.
>>
>>1788222
You know that WrestleMania is almost 7 months away, right?

He could trade with Ambrose next week, win it back at the PPV and still have a 6 month reign.

Just spitballin'.
>>
>>1788236
AJ's one of the only fully credible people they have right now, with a big, clean pinfall win over Cena in a big PPV match.
If he does drop it, it should be at No Mercy as Dean pins Cena after Jhon gets volley'd by both of them. No clean losses for AJ just yet, he's taken a few too many already since entering WWE.
>>
>>1788218
Are you seriously gonna point out old examples of people trading belts like hot potatoes in the territory days and compare that to trading belts like hot potatoes in a weekly television show? You moron.
>>
>>1788239
I never said it had to be clean...

Besides, not liking jobbing clean in New Japan ever hurt him.

>>1788241
>anything that's not 21st century WWE = territories

18+ babby
>>
>>1788244
Alright, champ. Point me out a good example of people passing titles around like hot potatoes. And fuck off in advance if you mention anything from the Attitude era
>>
>>1788257
>moving the goalposts before I can respond

Ah, so you already know where you're wrong.

> titles ever changing hands during a feud = hot potatoes
>>
>>1788259
If I'm doing it beforehand, then I'm by definition doing the opposite of moving goalposts
Give me an example, champ. Go ahead. Name me a feud where two people traded titles with each other within half a year that was great.

Just

Name

One
>>
>>1788262
Raven vs. Sandman
>>
>>1788244
>I never said it had to be clean...
Are you suggesting a Dean Heel turn? Because if so, I'm on-board. AJ's hot enough that he could definitely float the brand in part-time Jhon's consistent absence. And Dean could use some reinvigoration.

>Besides, not liking jobbing clean in New Japan ever hurt him.
NJPW =/= WWE. They handle their main eventers very well, usually.
>>
>>1788263
Raven lost the title because the match was actually Sandman VS Stevie Richards, you stupid fag. He gained it immediately after and continued defending the title and defending the championship.
>>
>>1788274
desu I was going moreso with Ambrose pinning Cena in the 3-way 'cause you can get the belt off Styles without beating him and then boot Cena out from a title picture he shouldn't even be in.

>Are you suggesting a Dean Heel turn? Because if so, I'm on-board.

I don't think he's quite done yet.
>>
>>1788289
That would work, and the visual of Cena just getting fucking obliterated by a combo would be awesome.
>pele kick
>rope-rebound clothesline
>refuses to go down
>forearm
>still somehow on a knee
>dirty deeds

I think Dean going Heel would be pretty well-timed now, though. He's cutting promos against Jhon, got heavy boo's against AJ at Backlash, and would continue a feud against that same guy he got heat for going against if he did win and eject Cena out the title scene.
>>
File: Awesome Tanaka.jpg (99KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Tanaka.jpg
99KB, 500x710px
>>1788283
Do you often get mad when things don't go your way?

It still counts as part of the feud.

Either way, this just reminded me of another ECW feud:
>>
>>1788274
>Are you suggesting a Dean Heel turn?
when JC leaves who is the top babyface? Ziggler? Ambrose and Cena will have a small feud, with Cena working heel(but not fully turning, kinda like Piper vs Hart) while AJ fights the rest of the roster(probably Boring Snorbin) until Survivor Series.
>>
>>1788301
I reserve judgment on Ambrose needing a turn until he starts getting consistently booed against guys who aren't Cena or Styles.

At this point it's an anomaly, not a pattern.
>>
>>1788306
I'm actually really enjoying Orton right now. He seems fairly motivated, and hasn't fallen into the headlock lull (yet).
He'd have some stellar matches with AJ, and fit the role as a temp job.
>>
>>1788315
You're kidding, right? Right now he's having the safest possible matches because he can't even take head bumps.
>>
>>1788315
At this point calling Orton a part-timer would be generous.
>>
>>1788327
I haven't really disliked any of the matches he's had since returning. He's always been really good in-ring when he gave a shit. And his speaking is a little more applied than usual.
>>
>>1788332
>He's always been really good in-ring when he gave a shit.

This has and will always be a codeword for "carried by the best broomstick workers in the company".
>>
>>1788315
look at Orton last night. He has a fucking belly on him. Randy "greek statue" Orton is out of shape. Something is going on with him.
>>
>>1788335
>Randy isn't good

Seriously, though? I thought it was accepted that he's a genuinely listless cunt of a person, who's a tremendous worker when he exerts himself.
>>
>>1788361
Orton has been an IWC whipping boy since at least the Evolution days.

Him being good is a myth outside of Bryan & Christian dragging his ass.
>>
>>1788372
He carried the shit out of Roman to a match, and had a Raw classic with Goldust in the brotherhood storyline.
>>
>>1788377
That match with Roman certainly was a match.

It wasn't a bad match...
It wasn't a good match...
It was A match.

>Goldust

I hope you're not implying he was carried by Orton. Because that would be very, very, silly. Seeing as how he was a better wrestler than Orton ever was before Orton even finished high school.
>>
>>1788388
I was implying they both put in the effort and had a stellar match. Which it was.
Also, those Bryan matches weren't carried. Nor were the Christian ones. He put his share into both of those.
>>
>>1788394
Orton fucking dogged all of the PPV matches against Bryan.

I'll just leave you with this: much like HHH (and Cena even) Orton has spent a decade+ on top of WWE working with the best the company has to offer.

Yet a catalogue of his body of work?

Mediocre.
>>
>>1788398
>Orton fucking dogged all of the PPV matches against Bryan.

Wait I meant the babyface respect matches pre Orton's shitty world title run.
THOSE were based as fuck and on both guy's shoulders.
>>
>>1788403
I honestly remember feeling underwhelmed by the No DQ Match.

And hey, like I said: that's still 2 series of matches, both of them within the last 5 years (or just over) in a decade of being a main eventer.
>>
>tfw Ambrose going over Cena is to create hype about Ambrose- AJ rematch
>tfw it makes people wanna tune in
>tfw Raw can't do the same because gotta make Roman look strong

Smackdown is the A show guys
>>
>>1787220
Didn't work on cena.

So i don't think so, pal.
>>
>>1787287
Cena's 16 should be something big as fuck, like him turning heel.
>>
I honestly think AJ's sweeping.
>>
>>1787343
>>1787373
I just don't see how you can outdo that finish.
>AJ is in position for the Avalanche AA. He's elbowing John in the head, which 99% of the time means he's gonna get out of it.
>John's like FUCK IT, GOOOOOOOOO, hits the Avalanche AA perfectly despite the elbows.
>AJ still kicks out, John looks like he's seen a fucking ghost.

Just, fuck. Don't go to that well again. I guarantee it won't be as good as SummerSlam.
>>
>>1788538
Could always let Cena take a Super Styles Clash
>>
>>1788538
>>1788540
Have him take a super-forearm with AJ jumping off the tron into the ring.
>>
>>1787287
3. Brock goes full mercenary, beats AJ for the strap, AJ turns face and on the one year anniversary of his debut, wins the Royal Rumble. Goes on to beat Brock, ascends to WWE Godhood. BMJ wrestles Taker.
>>
>>1788315
>>1788340
desu if Randy just completely stopped caring after "Let Brock cut you open, he knows how to do it safely, honest!" I wouldn't even blame him. They really, really fucked with him and it was totally unnecessary.

Sucks because his return on Battleground and the build to Summerslam was really fun.
>>
>>1788540
Jesus christ, how would you even do that.
>>
>>1788545
>Cena vs Styles HIAC
>Styles Clash on the ceiling of it, dropping both of them in the ring
>Cena kicks out at 2
>>
>>1788562
(Watch this match. It's a goodun'.)
>>
To be honest I never thought a feud between Styles and Cena wouldn't end in some classic Cenawinslol after overcoming the odds for yet another time.

I'm positively surprised and thankfully SD makes it even better
>>
>>1788585
AJ vs Tetsuya Naito @ Wrestle Kingdom 9 in case anyone was interested
>>
>>1790933
beat it Beato
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.