[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Seth going to jail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: smh.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
So is Seth going to jail?
>>
>blaming someone who likely was not even there when it happened just because he owns the school
>>
>>1785083
Yeah he owns it which means hes responsible for anyone who gets injured or dies in it. His gym obviously isnt safe if people are dying in it
>>
>>1785083
His family can sue Seth. He owns it and it's his property, so he is liable for anything that happens according to the court of law.

So basically If I slipped on a wet floor in Walmart and break my neck I can sue Walmart for $$$.

But yeah Seth can be fucked.
>>
>>1785105
>Suing Walmart

Hahahahahahahaha holy kek thanks buddy
>>
>>1785106
What? My Uncle slipped on some spilled milk in Walmart about 8 years ago and hit his head getting bad concussion and got $200,000
>>
>>1785092
He has you sign a waver form you retard. No different than a gym or trade school.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (982KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
982KB, 500x270px
>>1785079
No retard
>>
>>1785083
>just because he owns the school
>simply just because
You own a car
Said car is involved in an accident/drug deal/anything illegal
You aren't or weren't there
You're getting charged
You're business/company/property/anything thy is yours,is your responsibility.
That's the way it works.
>>
>>1785116
>>>/wooo/
>>
>>1785112
Thing is your uncle didn't agree to slip on the floor and didn't know the milk was spilled there.

Dude signed to a wrestling school. Wrestling is known for injuries, concussions and overally not being fucking safe at all.

It's like starting to hit a hornet's nest with a baseball bat and then suing the hornets for biting you.
>>
>>1785092
I remember that I was in a Kmart when my appendix burst. Does that mean I should have sued Kmart?
>>
>>1785079
Also the dude died due to a preexisting heart condition. He didn't take a bad bump, or get a head injury. His preexisting heart condition killed him. You fucking twelve year olds really don't know shit about a fucking thing do you?
>>
>>1785130
No cause Kmart did not cause ur appendix to burst

>>1785124
Oh i see now
>>
>>1785131
Holy shit! you really showed them!!
>>
File: 1474410281397.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
1474410281397.gif
2MB, 360x243px
>>1785144
I did actually
>>
>>1785147
Yeah, that's why I said it you fucking idiot.
Hit yourself in the face with a chair you dumb bastard.
>>
>>1785136
And Seth Rollins didn't give that man cardiac arrest. Literally nobody is even making a big deal about this because they are completely aware that it isn't the school's fault.
>>
ITT: kiddies who think they know the law cause their mommies told them so
>>
>>1785092
>what is liability insurance
>>
>>1785120
Kys
>>
File: mfw jasethy.gif (992KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
mfw jasethy.gif
992KB, 300x216px
>>
File: autism_heyman.jpg (169KB, 599x750px) Image search: [Google]
autism_heyman.jpg
169KB, 599x750px
>>1785709
>posts a /wooo/ gif
>tells me to kill myself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.