[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: ITS STILL ALL ABOUT THE BIG DOG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch00wlGFyjk

>Dave thinks its ridiculous that Roman Reigns would even waste the time going after the US Championship after being in not one but 2 Universal Championship opportunities which makes the US belt not even a secondary concern and that Roman could easily just be back in the main event picture come next month.

>I’m probably the only one who noticed Cesaro pinned Sheamus with the world’s shittiest Neutralizer. Cesaro basically imitated Roman Reigns failing to lift a guy off the ground then dropped him in a lazy fashion...i’m starting to suspect Cesaro is beginning to show signs of severe muscle exhaustion.

>10 man Clusterfuck accomplished nothing for any of the Tag-Teams. It was too short and the only really important people in the match are The Club vs The New Day

>Cruiserweights got put on a shitty timeslot on the card. They couldn’t have chosen a worse time to put those poor fuckers out on especially in some degenerate white trash red neck infested shithole like Tennessee.

>Dave thought Rusev/Rollins have no chemistry and that Rollins shouldn’t be doing all these high spots on the fear he pops his ankle again.

>Braun Strowman vs Sin Cara wasn’t as bad as it was last time but both of these men offer absolutely zero value to the Raw product and are easily disposable.

>Nothing really much to say about the Divas outside of “Fuck Dana she’s awful” and “She won’t get over period even as a Babyface”

>Terminate Bo Dallas’s contract immediently
>>
were those le meltz's exact words?
>>
>>1785015

I forgot one thing to add. They mentioned Terry Funk got fucked up at a House of Hardcore show. Its the shitty degenerate "outlel wrestling" promotion that is "funded" by Tommy Dreamer

DDT, a Japanese Wrestling fed also called in Funk to do a show but he can't make it to Japan on the account of being injured
>>
>>1785002
time stamp?
>>
>>1785064

Fuck I dunno this is yesterday's Raw report.
>>
>>1785002
i don't know if you run this channel but alvarez is on a warpath recently taking down everything. better to put it on private.
>>
>>1785192

Nah. I make sure to keep multiple sources on a temp subscription so as to not miss Observer Radio

Fuck off with this Youtube Copyright bullshit tho fuck the Observer for making people pay $3 for bullshit scoops
>>
Damnit Dave no one appreciates the hard work u put in to the nletter,shows,other podcasts,ETC. but try to actively work on LESSENING DOWN the damn UH'S,the the, okay okay,mmmmmmm,ya know,ETC. I'm giving you ⭐⭐1/12 stars for ur current work rate. U have very limited charisma but you do come across to the audience(of smarks) as credible. It doesn't matter that when it comes to legitimacy you have none, as you've NEVER been broken in, stretched, booked a territory, come from a legit wrestling background or even a family of workers. All that matters is that YOU my boy, are OVER! Brother and I mean this as a SHOOT: Your the GREATEST WORKER in the business today. Never taken a bump but your LIFETIME INCOME is predominately from the business of pro wrestling. As the TOTAL PACKAGE in the Wrestling Business Your definitely some where top 7 on my list of GREATEST PREFORMERS of all time. Your somewhere in between TOOTS MONDT and BUDDY RODGERS. Seriously, you draw money. Hold on, actually you've been the most consistently drawing 'NAME' in the business for DECADES!(shit I'm even teaching myself new Dave facts while trying to bury you in this this article. Holy Shit, I just put you over even more!) This is all in fun Dave, I want to give you belated congrats on the HOF Induction/Recoginizition. its long over due and as a Journalism student who's been studying the business since 92' thank you for your dedication. Not only to being consistent in the weekly nletter, but the tireless dedication to accuracy. In wrestling/MMA it's so hard to trust anyone on the inside to begin with, much less the Internet. However you've completely proven yourself to be a trusted and consistent source in an industry that going back to before the Carneys was anything but... Thought I'd try and get you to smirk when u read this, YOU &YOURS TAKE CARE. BLESSINGS,JJ Now I do have a legit question as well..... DAVE, MANY A TIME YOUVE MENTIONED WRESTLERS ON THE CUSP
>>
>Dave 'the big dog mark' Meltzer crying over Roman not being in the title picture
>>
Haha Meltzer crying over smarks booing Roman. If the snarls worship him so much why don't they cheer Roman and make Dave happy?
>>
>>1787707

It's like Dave even knows Roman and Vince don't give a fuck about the US title, Vince wants a Lashley moment where Roman unifies the Universal and US Championships
>>
>>1787722

Because Dave knows not a single person in the WWE is ever gonna get them outta their 2.5 million hell
>>
>Roman should have pinned Kevin Owens clean

What did the biggest Roman mark in the world, Dave Meltzer, mean by this?
>>
>>1787726
Dave always thinks Roman will which is why he's always crying about wwe missing easy oppurtunities to book and get him over
>>
>>1787808

Why are none of these upper midcarders over?
>>
>>1787811

Because this is the new era we can't do things the way we did in the old era
>>
>>1787814
Thanks Steph! (And Shane, the sweating mess)
>>
BYRON SAXON BTFO

WHY IS HE EMPLOYED
>>
uhhhhh ahhhh its uuhhhhhh welll ahhh ummmm y'know its uhhhh uhhhh y'know, I don't know you know
>>
>>1785002
>I’m probably the only one who noticed Cesaro pinned Sheamus with the world’s shittiest Neutralizer. Cesaro basically imitated Roman Reigns failing to lift a guy off the ground then dropped him in a lazy fashion...i’m starting to suspect Cesaro is beginning to show signs of severe muscle exhaustion.

Or maybe because Roman "WWOOOWW" Reigns is such a fucking manlet VKM has asked Cesaro to not look so effortless because he's showing RoRe up.
>>
>>1787897
Cesaro was selling.

Also, this is marky thread.
>>
File: only company.png (1MB, 572x542px) Image search: [Google]
only company.png
1MB, 572x542px
If anyone is a professional wrestler, and doesn't want to be in the WWE, then they are a fucking idiot. And mark idiot fans that promote that idea is ruining professional wrestling.
>>
Yeah and that's why Raw it's a shit show.

I keep saying it, the fact that Roman has to be the top babyface levels everyone else down to his level, which is shit.

Nobody can call him out seriously, nobody can mock him seriously, nothing. His feuds are rubbish, his stories are rubbish, his promos are rubbish.

Based Big Dog ruining WWE once and for all.
>>
>>1785002
Dude, he's selling a back injury. It's been a storyline this whole time that Cesaro can't hit the Neutralizer or the Big Swing because of his back.
>>
>>1789038
18+
>>
>>1787897
The first time he went for it he legit copped a feel on Sheamus' ball bag.
>>
>>1789038
>that laughable opinion
>calling anybody else a mark
>>
Name a bigger Roman mark than Dave Meltzer

pro-tip: you cant
>>
>>1790424
Vince McMahon
>>
This match was fucking colder then death. This was the opening match and it fucking killed the crowd fucking immediently. There was nothing but light to moderate booing all throughout this match. Who at the fucking performance center told Biff how to wrestle? How has he been employed for years by promotions like CZW even so much as winning their version of the World Championship and all he fucking knows how to do his do fucking headlocks over and over again. Death...this man is A- never leaving NXT and B- if he is leaving its to fucking go back to CZW and hopefully never ever come back.

Whomever is in charge of editing NXT Spoilers needs to stop exaggerating shit. This mother fucker was going on about how this match was so great it could be classified as “MOTY” material...this is below average. Alexander wrestles fucking circles around Almas where do faggots get the idea that Almas is good? Because he paid his dues for years in a shit promotion like CMLL? Almas is jobber for life never before have I wanted a man gone more then this fucker.
>>
>>1790633
nigga did you just have a stroke? buff bagwell was never in czw
>>
>>1790633
>botching a reply

Fuck you're dumb marky

>immediently
>>
>>1790643

I'm not the Pedo Mod

I don't think I've ever seen what the Pedo Mod even looks like. Hell I haven't even seen you make your little general in awhile
>>
>>1785002
It's a fact anyone they have feud with Sheamus is an attempt to injure or bury them

(D-Bry and Christian for example
>>
>>1790856
>OP is samefagging
>>
>>1785002
I am really puzzled.
People really care this much about meltzs opinion or is this an over the top joke because explain to me really.

Why does his opinion matter?
It matters how you feel.
Scarface came out to horrible reviews from movie critics. Its a classic and while i wont say it's a masterpiece it got like 1 and a half stars.
I dont let film critics tell me what movies i see i generally know what i want and if something interests me ill watch it risk it to get the biscuits maybe its good maybe its bad

If i tell you what type of food is the best why take my word when we have different taste buds.

Why the fuck does anybody care about dave meltzer.
I just see which matches he rates five stars thats it. And even then unless ive seen them live i dont go out of my way to watch them.
And i dont read or listen to his thoughts about it.

I mean i just dont get it. I never will
Why do some people need to be told what to like and dislike.
>>
>>1790868
OP is a legitimate retard.

All there is to it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.