[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ and webm with sound support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: courteney.gif (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
courteney.gif
3MB, 500x280px
Considering Hiro wants some changes and /asp/ is one of the few boards that has posters from /sp/ /tv/ /mu/ /g/ /gif/
/asp/ the wrestling part of it requires Webm with Sound, just like /tv/ is demanding it

Only >>>/gif/ and >>>/wsg/ have support. But I think /asp/ can benefit from it.

Yes or No?
>>
>his name is John Cena spammed
>Jeff Hardy jumpscare spammed
>Becky waifu sound bytes
No! No! No!
>>
>>1784958
Gb2reddit
>>
nah
>>
>>1784958
By default sound on webm is muted. You have to change the settings manually to enable auto sound play
>>
WHOEVER MADE THAT JEFF HARDY SHIT SHOULD SHOOT HIMSELF. ALSO STOP POSTING IT IN YLYL THREADS ITS NOT FUNNY
>>
just crosspost from /wsg/, /asp/ has bigger problems to deal with than sound .webms
>>
>>1785207
>just crosspost from /wsg/
Pretty much, There are good reasons moot kept it narrowed to /gif/. There would be an increased server load and the site cocks up alot.

>/asp/ has bigger problems to deal with than sound
/asp/ doesn't have that much of problems. From all the boards I've posted in through the years, it's chilled out. I get banned on /g/ if I post an on topic reply with a image anyone disapproves of.

/mu/ and /tv/ had worst trolls and one of them posts on /asp/. And trust me, he is a way bigger problem than your yearly Carter incarnation. I understand there is shitposting but you do realize that the most popular show on /asp/ is a comedy drama catered to kids. So this board is bound to suffer the fate /v/ did. Don't worry about it though, Hiro just overlooked the fact that wrestling got a lot of attention and increasing the moderation is a good solution. However /g/ type moderation would kill this board
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.