[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why was that undertaker thread deleted? Are we not allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (274KB, 847x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 847x1222px
So why was that undertaker thread deleted? Are we not allowed to discuss a wrestlers career and offer criticism if the wrestler is captain hot pockets super favoritest?

I want an explanation on this from hiro..
>>
>>1784746
did they?
>>
So its a gaytch mark making those threads huh
>>
btw, i bet triple h is like damn, why couldnt ariel have put me in another headlock before her breast reduction. good god.
>>
Taker is based and any thread hating on the goatest has to be...DELETED
>>
>>1784746
>liking the guy who's been trying to destroy the business for the past two decades
>>
i spent a lot of time writing this fucking reply discussing undertaker's drawing ability or lack thereof. have some fucking respect for open discussion, you thoughtless klutz.

"the majority of the undertaker's wm streak was all shitty matches that no one gave a shit about.

what mania did he fucking draw? matches with the kliq? oh yea because u know triple h isnt going to let him or shawn fail, no matter what hes going to position himself to look good. what other mania did this man draw?

undertaker vs kane at 98? nope that was all austin pal.

"but he drew that 98 summer slam tho" only as austins fucking opponent.

he goes biker taker, gets the huge entrance with the fucking motorcycle, hes got the popular limp biscuit song. he gets to actually be the wrestler he always wanted to be. how'd he do there, given all the chances to succeed? he was fucking dogshit as a champion, he kind of worked as a babyface but not the top one. and as a heel its just the same fucking shit. if hes going against the rock or austin hes good but other than that nothing.

undertaker isnt a draw, he was a top guy in mid 90s fucking wwf. nash eventually did become a draw somewhat in wcw. for a period that is. i dont think taker has ever really been even wcw nash level as far as drawing is concerned. "

legit fcking thread, asshole.
>>
>>1784768
Taker is based and he would literally oneshoot you
>>
>>1784774
ill just yank his old ass off the ropes when he goes for old school. and ill sand bag him on the choke slam.
>>
>>1784746
Janny is a bit peeved today
>>
>>1784746
You just KNOW...
>>
>>1784746
poor quality OP post

"not one dime" is not good enough.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.