[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned it’s only a matter of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5264.jpg (196KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5264.jpg
196KB, 1200x800px
>Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned it’s only a matter of time before Luke Harper returns to the ring … sources with direct knowledge tell us he’s officially been cleared for action.
>>
My penis is tingly for some based HarpGOAT.
>>
Based harpGOAT is back

Time for that change of attire and monster push he deserves
>>
>>1784516
>Luke Harper

WHO? he looks like a bridgettefucker

return to the general, you might get banned >>1782954
>>
>>1784531
kys fatty
>>
>All these plebs who rate Harper just because hes a big guy who does suicide dives

If a guy over 6"5 and wrestles like a cruiserweight they belong in ROH or Chikara, not the big leagues.
>>
>>1784554
Literally no one cares about suicide dives

The harpersteiner and harperbomb on the other hand..
>>
>>1784530
>change of attire
>implying he ever changes that shirt
>>
>yfw he is enmasculated by Stephanie in his return
>>
>>1784516
Who?
>>
>>1784554
>just because hes a big guy who does suicide dives

So? They're fucking impressive to not only do, but do better than most smaller guys.
Also the rest of his moveset in general is great.
>>
File: まるtips.png (395KB, 598x599px) Image search: [Google]
まるtips.png
395KB, 598x599px
>>1784524
>>1784530

>HarpGOAT
>>
>>1784554
his clothesline is really good, and for a small while they were putting it over hard. even had jbl go praise it, so dunno why they gave up on harper after that
>>
BASED
>>
His ladder match with Dolph is my favorite match in 2 years
>>
>>1784724
Hahaha that's one of the shittiest matches ever. Please fuck off to where you came from
>>
>>1784727
Hahaha yeah it needed more 360 flips, back to /l/eddit fat boy
>>
>>1784516
Is he gonna reform that tag team with Rowan? They had excellent chemistry.
>>
please be on Smackdown
>>
>>Pro Wrestling Sheet
>>
>>1784689
That's a cute dog wearing a funny hat. What's your point?
>>
>>1784743
Triggered?
>>
>>1784840
>wasting Harper in a tag team in WWE

Only singles matches can save this man
>>
Harper vs. Cesaro pls

>>1784554
>Undertaker & Kane did topés

You're dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>1784516
Still the only Wyatt to hold a singles title
>>
>>1784516
It's more than obvious that he's gonna be on Raw, since Bray Wyatt and Eric Rowan are on SmackDown. Unless WWE wanna gather The Wyatt Family again and Strawman can go fuck himself
>>
>>1787483
>Harper & Rowan re-unite to make the Smackdown tag division even more based
>>
I say they put him on RAW and turn him face to fill their facevoid. I also don't want him being wasted as wyattcancer. I can see him being the one that puts an end to strowman's squash matches.
>>
>>1787483
>gonna be on Raw
Maybe they can give him a string of squash matches then, with Braun, Bo, and Nia, 2 hours of raw can be dedicated to squash matches against a bunch of nobodies, even though raw has a fucking huge roster.
>>
He's the person that should come back and defeat Braun
>>
>harper is good meme

name 10 good matches hes had in the past 2 years
>>
>>1784516

Who gives a fuck? Name one great singles match Harper has had. He's overrated even though he's never had a great showing. And no, don't tell me his ladder match with Ziggler was any good.
>>
>>1787572
I don't know the official names of the 10 matches before his last 2, but those.
>>
File: OhNO.jpg (190KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
OhNO.jpg
190KB, 1284x722px
>>1787572
How many non-main event guys in WWE even get the opportunity to have 10 good matches?

>>1787579
>Name one great singles match Harper has had.

OK. What did I win?
>>
>>1787579
The Sheamus match from NXT.
>>
>>1787658
exemplary taste amigo
>>
>>1787551
Which leaves just enough time for a 12 on 12 traditional tag team match to end in a pin after 5 minutes and a one on one number one contender match to end in disqualification after 40 minutes.
>>
>>1787394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZkxAOTDH3Q
>Harper vs. Cesaro
WHO???
>>
File: kazmodan.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
kazmodan.gif
2MB, 193x200px
post yfw smackdown will be even more based and raw's ratings will plumet even quicker
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.