[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buff Bagwell proposes the Walmart test!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: bagwell.jpg (13KB, 296x234px) Image search: [Google]
bagwell.jpg
13KB, 296x234px
> "Here's how I look at it. If I was a promoter like Vince McMahon or Ted Turner, if I was trying to make money in the wrestling industry, I would judge it by having a person walk through Walmart. If CM Punk walked through Walmart even as popular as he is, he's not going to get noticed as much as Hulk Hogan walking through Walmart. The reason why I say Walmart, is [because] that is our fanbase."
>>
>>1783758

On Samoa Joe never drawing a dime in the business:

> "Samoa Joe, to me, I've never got that. I know he's very popular. I know he's very good in the ring, I think he's a great wrestler, I like to watch him. But when you've got a chance to do a storyline, to the world of wrestling fans, who's going to be Sting's tag team partner, and the options are Lex Luger, Marcus Bagwell, and Samoa Joe. I mean, who in the heck is Samoa Joe? And Luger wasn't fit enough, so I fit the part perfectly." He added, "I really don't know where [TNA] were going with that, except maybe a push for Samoa Joe? Me and Samoa Joe haven't spoke 10 words together. He was on one independent show with in in Cleveland, and he got mad because I was in the main event and he wasn't. To me, Samoa Joe is a fat, out of shape guy who looks like he should not be in a wrestling ring, and I've not heard or seen anybody ever draw a dollar with him."
>>
>>1783758
This guy has always been a fucking idiot. Thank God JR and Shane Helms buried the fuck out of him.
>>
>>1783758
>The reason why I say Walmart, is [because] that is our fanbase

what year does he think it is?
>>
>>1783758
CM Punk's UFC 203 debut:

> "He was able to stay over for a year and not have a fight, and then you go out and take such a big fight and get beat up. I mean, brother, that leaves not a dent, not a scratch, that leaves a scar. I'm not sure that can be fixed. So, it was a bad, bad decision, but whoever his manager is to keep his name getting said without having a fight, weighing a buck fifty; thin as a rail, he doesn't look like a tough guy, I heard some things but he don't look it. But to be able to get talked about on a pretty regular basis, bravo [claps]! But when you go out and get beat up real bad, that is really bad. I was rooting for him, because it makes us all look good. We're all pro wrestlers. But, instead, he goes out there and gets his brain beaten out."
>>
>>1783763
He means the casual audience, and he is very right. WWE is not some low rent indy, their target audience always has been casuals regardless if whatever year it is.
>>
>>1783761
You just dislike him because he speaks the truth.
>>
>>1783764
well, he's right about that one
>>
>>1783758
>Buff Bagwell
A literal nobody
>>
>>1783769
>>1783770
I can see truth and horseshit
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 372x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 372x355px
>>1783764
Pretty accurate desu

Fuck you phil you could've just not fought. You damn well know youre a great shit talker, not a professional fighter. Now youre a joke.
Fuck you phil
>>
>>1783758

Well it makes sense why he never had a career after the era in which this was still true.
>>
>>1783758
>The reason why I say Walmart, is [because] that is our fanbase."

Half true. Internet nerd culture rejects and aging attitards are represented hard. Also Mexicans.

>>1783760
>Samoa Joe is a fat, out of shape guy who looks like he should not be in a wrestling ring

To a causal this is true.

Buff may not be the stuff but hes not wrong.
>>
When even Marcus Bagwell is talking more sense than WWE management, you know the company is in the shitter.

He's right. You're no longer selling competitors. You're not selling athletes or superheroes. So at least sell icons. People who are a draw just for their physical appearance. It's really fucking obvious.
>>
>>1783758
Based buff still got the stuff
>>
>>1783758
HOW WILL FAT PIG OWENS RECOVER?

HES BEEN SHIT ON BY 18 WWE/WCW LEGENDS NOW. WHOS GONNA BURY HIM NEXT?
>>
>>1783758
Buff is equivalent to /asp shitposting
>>
>>1783803
Agreed.
>>
>>1783823
He speaks the truth though
>>
>>1783760
>Joe is fat

True
>out of shape

I guarantee that Joe can work a 30 minute match and Buff can't.
>>
>>1783761
>>1783763
>>1783772
>>1783775
>>1783796
>>1783823
18 fucking plus
>>
>>1783758
Buff Bagwell should take the actual Walmart test so he has a steady paying job.
>>
Who cares what a diseased whore has to say?
>>
>>1783952
Potential clients
>>
>>1783803
yeah like Braun Strowman. He's SO big people will wanna see him.
>>
>>1784059
Strowman is where he is 100% because of his stature. If he wrestled as he does, but as a short, 5'10" anorexic pygmy, then nobody would ever sign him.
>>
>>1784072
18+
>>
>>1783758
here's a test for you: if you find this video painfully relatable, delete this thread, cancel your subscription to "wwe-sucker" and never come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fwiKXsV6U
>>
>>1783758
delete this thread
>>
>Buff Bagwell talking about anyone else not drawing
>>
>>1784080
t. James "Jim" Ross
>>
>>1784262
Buff was a huge star in his heyday,.
>>
>>1784262
18+
>>
>>1783879
>I'm only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1784574
yes, almost like Test and Billy Gunn
>>
>>1784257
they are all bridgettefuckers out of their general >>1782954
>>
Bagwell was like a poor man's Jeff Jarrett. Both had grating personalities where they were so obviously pandering and begging for a crowd reaction.
>>
>>1784653
>Jeff Jarrett
>having a poor man's version
>>
Buff is the stuff and when it comes to the truth we just can't get enough!
>>
Buff was just a less entertaining Scott Steiner in WCW.. Dunno about anything else he has done
>>
>>1784574
I was a Bagwell mark for a while back when I was a Little Jimmy.

He wasn't a huge star.

>>1784583
Guarantee that I'm older than >>(You) junior.
>>
File: buff stuffs mommys muff.png (17KB, 417x250px) Image search: [Google]
buff stuffs mommys muff.png
17KB, 417x250px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1788300
He didn't call himself Buff Daddy for nothing.
>>
>>1784068
Are you implying that an undersized guy doing powerhouse spots WOULDN'T get over?
>>
>>1788300
lmfao
>>
>>1783803
If by physical appearance you mean buff dudes then honestly nobody gives a shit about that anymore since you can pretty much see that just about anywhere.
>>
>>1788744
RDJ is a bigger draw than everybody in the WWE.
>>
>>1788300
From Georgia, what do you expect?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.