[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you preordered yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: CsvtLZSW8AEZycC.jpg (101KB, 477x573px) Image search: [Google]
CsvtLZSW8AEZycC.jpg
101KB, 477x573px
Have you preordered yet?
>>
>>1783308
I have an advance copy April and Phil gave me for fucking her so good, but I'm black and can't read :\
>>
>how i triumphed in a scripted pre-determined career
>how i triumphed by fucking the top guy in the company at the time

gee i wonder
>>
Coalburning is her cape
>>
What an awful title, and the cover design makes it look like a children's book.
>>
>>1783317
Wrestling is for children
>>
>>1783317
She wrote it for kids so go figure
>>
>>1783319
>She wrote it

doubt it very much
>>
Does she talk about how she literally whored herself out as a coalburner for free wrestling lessons?
>>
>>1783308
Who phoned it in more over their last year

Aj or Phil?
>>
>>1783308
The cover makes it look cheap/trashy like a bargain z-list celeb book.

How exactly did she or is her life a triumph?
>>
>>1783324
Don't know, I haven't got my copy yet.
>>
When Daniel Bryan doesn't have a single good thing to say about you. You must be one hell of a fake person. AJ Lee was a glorified ring rat who fucked a black guy for wrestling training and his parents' house to live in and dumped his ass after being casting couched by Johnny Ace. Fucked that Trent guy to get free ring gear designing, and dumped his ass the moment she went to the main roster.
>>
>>1783314

>how i triumphed in a scripted pre-determined career

Did you just start watching wrestling this year? There's a shitload of backstage pandering and politicking that anybody who wants to get anywhere has to play.

>how i triumphed by fucking the top guy in the company at the time

Literally any successful woman in any career field ever.
>>
>>1783341
Chill out Phil
>>
>>1783340
Well she cost Bryan that match at the Wrestlemania to Seamus of course he has nothing good to say for her
>>
>>1783340

What did Bryan say?
>>
>>1783340
>When Daniel Bryan doesn't have a single good thing to say about you.
Expand on this if you will.
>>
Ghost written trash.

April is fake just like his book.
>>
>>1783308
cringe
>>
How long until she leaves Phil? I'm guessing after his next UFC loss.
>>
Does she go into graphic detail about how much black cock she's had?
>>
>>1783443
I'd imagine as soon as she watched him galloping across the ring throwing that faggot tier "punch" she was desperately going through all her drawers trying to find where she had Jay Lethal's number written down on a scrap of paper.
>>
Kek, Daniel Bryan puts CM Punk over heavily in his WWE approved book in the middle of the lawsuit. But goes out of his away to avoid mentioning anything to do with his run with the in house rat who tried to steal his gimmick and his Mania 28 momentum to make herself a star at his expense.
>>
>>1783443
>>1783451
When Phil runs out of money and they can no longer live like celebrities.

And that will be soon seeing as how Phil spent a million bucks the last 2 years to lose in 2 minutes and make only 500k for the fight plus maybe 120k commission.
>>
>>1783313
So how did you type this if you can't read?retard
>>
>>1783318
>he confirmed to be less than 18
+18 kiddo, gain height, lose weight, hit the gym and get a clue
>>
>>1783317
Well that her appeal, all the pedos like her cause she look like a loli
>>
>>1783487
Ever heard of talk-to-text Mr. Holmes?
>>
It looks like some angsty teen fiction novel set in high school. You just know Cuck Man Phil was asked what he thought of the cover and being a little bitch he said he loved it.
>>
>>1783341
Rekt
>>
>>1783324
The demographic is supposed to be for young girls so I don't think it would touch up on that outside of the cuck meme. Which would make it a dishonest book and not worth anything. Her writing the book herself is a curiosity though, there's no With _____ on the cover
>>
More over on any given night than Roman's biggest pop ever, sorry boys~
>>
>Cucking is my superpower

>How I sucked a million dicks in front of Phil
>>
>>1783354
>>1783365
Nothing. He hasnt said a word about her anywhere, though the silence speaks volumes I suppose.
>>
>>1783340
You gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>1783308
No, it's just feminazi tripe and trying to look like a victim
>>
>>1784223
>Randomly bringing up Roman

I get it, you're obsessed with the guy.
>>
>>1783340

Considering how much AJ hates and said bad stuff about his wife and sister in law he's not exactly an unbiased opinion.
>>
>>1783308
>Nerdbait

Whatever happened to real women?
>>
>>1784340
Oh. Well, not really dude, since his wife and sister-in-law hate her.
>>
The bellas fucked the right dudes.
John cena, the king of wwe.
Daniel bryan, the fan favorite and king of indie dorks.

She will probably leave him if he loses his second fight, if he gets one
>>
File: 0fc.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0fc.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>1783324
>coalburner

she's puerto rican, not white, and banging niggers is par for the course for them if you're gonna be racist at least be educated about why the shitskins do what they do
>>
>>1784340
>silence speaks volumes

Draw a longer bow why doncha?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.