[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict the Raw Rating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1024x1365px
Here are a few things to consider:

Monday Night Football and Gotham as competition

Tons of Stephanie and Foley this week

Roman opens and closes the show

Still no HHH follow up

The cruiser weights, while awesome, were put in the 3rd hour death slot

I'm guessing 2.5 million viewers.
>>
Based Big Dog Record Lowman Reigns working the viewers permanently off wrestling forever
>>
>>1782972
>>
>>1782975
This. Roman is the cancer killing ratings.

Reminder his 5 year old fans go to sleep and dont tune in Raw.
>>
>>1782972
>>
>>1782975
>>1782978
Lowman isn't even in the spotlight anymore
It's Lowens and Jasethy, if anything. And Foley/Steph. They're way too fucking prevalent, it's absurd.
>>
>>1782992
>Lowman isn't even in the spotlight anymore
>The state of FedoRoman

You could rename RAW to the Roman Reigns show and it would fit.
>>
>>1782995
I don't like Roman, calm ya shit senpai, I'm just not pinning blame where it shouldn't be.
Seth/KO were more prevalent than he was, and they're the advertised headliners.
>>
File: ramon.png (898KB, 669x854px) Image search: [Google]
ramon.png
898KB, 669x854px
>>1782992

no spotlight, yet he

>opened show
>closed show
>kicked out of champs finisher
>beat champ

Based Lowman lowering viewers and brain cells
>>
>>1783002
Oh, my bad, I actually didn't know he opened, lel. Missed the start. I'm just so used to Steph/Mick opening up I immediately assumed it was one of them.
Did he really kick out of the poptart powerbomb?
>>
>>1783004

BASED FUCKING LOWMAN KEEPING THE VIEWERS AWAY
>>
>>1783005
That's kinda disappointing to hear, honestly. They had been a LITTLE more reserved on him lately, now they're right back to Roman opening, closing, and slaughtering everyone in-between.
>>
File: nippleh.jpg (255KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
nippleh.jpg
255KB, 514x514px
>>1782972

2.6 like seth (hard)
>>
>>1782992
>>1783000
>>1783004

>I didn't watch the show but let me voice my opinion
>>
>>1782972

Maybe higher than last week. The football game was a squash match so there might be a spike for the 3rd hour.
>>
>>1783021
I just missed the opening segment, calm down. Is it really that unrealistic of an expectation to expect the Steph Infection to open up?
>>
>>1783063
And didn't watch the main event
>>
>>1783065
I watched the ME
Well """watched"""
>>
>>1783067
You watched it but didn't see Roman kick out of the pop-up? And still think he was less prevalent than Seth and KO?
>>
>>1783084
Well, now that I know he opened the show, I know he was more prevalent.
I didn't catch that, tho. I mostly just play vidya and look when my boys are on, and as much as KO is my boy, Roman is my anti, interest-killing boy.
It sucks he kicked out of it sparkly clean. It's one of the few protected finishes left – well, WAS.
>>
3 million
>>
Haven't watched RAW the last two weeks it's just such a turd. I'll be tuning into /smack/ though.
>>
>>1782972
>>
More like lowman Reigntings lmao
>>
0.1 during the crusierweight hour.
>>
>>1782972
2.47 million, with the low being the 3rd hour at 2.2 million. Vince will freak out and think the issue is the cruiser weights and Owens.

By this time next month Roman will be champ and ratings will be around 2 million, while SD will be hovering around 3 million with AJ as the True Champ
>>
>>1783673
This. Raw is a dead show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.