[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

GOAT
>>
yes x 10
>>
File: f.jpg (57KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
57KB, 500x485px
Hey! That's not Paige!
>>
can't even say he never drew a dime, ratings went up both times he won the belt in 2006. was shocked
>>
File: WWE-Rated-R-Championship.jpg (51KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Rated-R-Championship.jpg
51KB, 642x361px
>>
>>1782420
Was there ever any official reason determined for this?

It was just so anomalous that WWE got rating spikes then.

Must have something to do with Edge being a long-time guy finally getting his due.
>>
Undisputed Legend
>>
File: edge-rated-r-championship.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
edge-rated-r-championship.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>
>>1782435
>we never got to see the actual Rated-R belt he wanted
>>
>>1782459
Why?
>>
>>1782420
It was cuz he BTFO'd and ended his 10 month reign in the first surprisecashinginmoneyinthebank in history. Also, Lita and her tits where in Prime SexGoddess-Mode during that year
>>
>>1782473
Didn't get made in time.

And of course, they had to put the belt straight on Cena even though he didn't do dick with it for the rest of the year.
>>
>>1782420
He was good for the older teenage demographic because he was edgy, having "sex" on tv and such
>>
>>1782529
>even though he didn't do dick with it for the rest of the year
yeah, that WM22 match with H came out of nowhere and meant nothing in the way of storyline
>>
>>1782543
We're talking about Edge's 2nd reign over the Summer
>>
>>1782524
BTFO'd Cena I meant
>>
>>1782411
Christian was better
>>
File: live-sex-celebration.jpg (22KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
live-sex-celebration.jpg
22KB, 400x266px
>Actually had sex.

Is Adam Copeland the king of /asp/?
>>
>>1782553
his second reign only happened because le weed man got caught
>>
>>1782411
what is the purpose of this thread? delete it now please
>>
>>1782829
It was going to happen eventually.
>>
ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.