[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curt Hawkins fucking sucks, why are people excited for his return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: tapatalk_1473239158945.jpg (131KB, 1356x670px) Image search: [Google]
tapatalk_1473239158945.jpg
131KB, 1356x670px
Curt Hawkins fucking sucks, why are people excited for his return?
>>
Why did they rip off of matt hardy's gimmick with this guy?
>>
>>1782391
>why are people excited for his return?

Literally no one is. I'd rather Jamie Noble come back.
>>
Literally who is excited for this literal who?
>>
File: nobody.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nobody.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>1782391
>why are people excited for his return?
>>
File: Man-Sleeping.jpg (41KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Sleeping.jpg
41KB, 600x603px
>the crowd during Curt Hawkins' in-ring debut
>>
I can't wait.
>>
>>1782412
I would've gone with a long queue for the bathroom
>>
MJ Appleballs making his debut tomorrow as Curts alter ego?
>>
Fuck Curt Hawkins
I want Tyler Reks back

>>1782391
> watching PWG
>>
>>1782615
>liking Tyler Reks
>shading anybody's taste
>>
>>1782391

They can only salvage this by making him pretend that hes slaters older brother
>>
His comeback will be even quiter than Swaggers """shock defection"""

WWE needs to steal more gaijin wrestlers from new japan since the american indies have no talent
>>
>Hawkins and Ryder feud
>Ryder turns on Rawley
>literally crucify him
>getting better
>>
Literally no one is talking about this nerd

not even the crickets will bother when he comes out
>>
He'd probably get over just because he is in smackdown
>>
>>1782877
I was so sad 'bout that Swagger promo . You can see him so happy on this way to the ring , begins his talk and suddenly , he just knows nobody give a fuck . There's one moment in that promo , you can see him sad as fuck and about to cry .
>>
>>1782391
Face Facts
>>
>>1782877
>WWE needs to steal more gaijin wrestlers from new japan since the american indies have no talent

I've read this post at least 3 times now and it gets dumber every time.

>>1783064
What the fuck did he expect with trainwreck dialogue like that?
>>
>>1783064
Maybe he shouldn't have gone in with such a shit promo, then. I mean, I've seen his early ECW run, I know he's capable of better even with the speech impediment thing, Rolling Stones jokes and stealing Karl Anderson's bit? What the fuck was he doing? I'm a huge Swaggy mark, but that was undefendable.
>>
>>1783073
I guess the rumours of Vince having a direct hand in SD are true, because that reeked of what Vince thinks a "cool" promo would be.
>>
>>1782877

>WWE needs Kenny Omega

fixed for truth
>>
>>1783249
Bring Omega over to dress like doctors and make old people fart jokes with the Anime Club? No thanks.
>>
>>1782398
You now remember when Jamie Noble flashed Torrie Wilson's playboy titties on PPV
>>
>>1782391
>RAWtist on suicide watch
>Smackdown makes Hawkins relevant again
Smackdown 7- Raw 1
>>
>>1783446
An angle that's literally ripping off the ancient Chuck Norris meme is not making anyone relevant M8

It's so out of touch and out of time that it's damn embarrassing.
>>
>>1782391
Only reason they hired him, was because Shelton got injured.
>>
I hope Hawkins debuts as a super jobber on purpose just for shits and giggleds
>>
>>1783483
I think WWE might try to deliberately replicate a "jobber gets over" thing like what happened with Zack, Fandango and now Slater.
>>
>>1783559
Who knows. Right now Smackdown is on the hype magic meme train, they can afford one fuck up or two, assuming they don't have something planned for Hawkins
>>
He's going to feud with Mojo over Zack
>>
>>1783475
I'm pretty sure he was signed way before Sheldon did that surgery
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.