[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, the Summer of No Roman was fun, gotta start pushing him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Roman-Reigns-Rock.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-Rock.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
Well, the Summer of No Roman was fun, gotta start pushing him to the fucking moon again so he can win the Rumble and go over Brock at Wrestlemania.

This time he'll get cheered, I bet. This time for sure.
>>
>>1782090
Why would he win the Rumble and challenge Brock ( a man who doesn't have a Title)?
>>
>>1782097
Because Brock squashed the Universal champ at either Survivor Series or the Rumble.
>>
>>1782101
Cena is winning the Rumble and beating AJ at Mania, maybe they have Roman squash Taker at Mania then Brock after Roman cashes in his MiTB at Summerslam.
>>
Roman Rein Dog needs to vvin fatal force vvay match vvith Goldberg Batista and Braq Lesnar . It is the only vvay real mans can save Sport Entertainment from obese fan and gay GLT mowement ,
>>
>>1782110
Nah, Cena vs Taker is happening. They've already teased it on the Youtube channel.

It's gonna be Cena vs. Taker, Seth vs. HHH, Dean vs. AJ and Roman vs. Brock.
>>
>>1782124
>the Youtube channel

Until we see otherwise, anything "teased" on there is about as likely as the spitballin' in WWE.com articles.
>>
>>1782124
>Dean vs. AJ
Please God no, AJ deserves more for his first WM win.
>>
>>1782159
Who else is there? Orton? Nakamura would be too soon.
>>
>>1782090
Is he the worst wrestler to come out of that family?
>>
>>1782090
>Summer of no Roman
>was literally depushed for like 3 weeks
>>
>>1782193
He also vanished for a month for pissing dirty
>>
>>1782177
His brother was literally SHIT.
>>
>>1782206
Rosey? 3 Minute Warning was pretty cool. The Hurricane stuff was also fun.
>>
If he wins the rumble again, people will actually riot.
>>
>>1782193
Money in the Bank to Summerslam, it was two months. Most of the Summer. If you count the fact that he didn't wrestle from Extreme Rules to MitB, three months.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.