[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me it will happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 504x292px
http://www.healthaim.com/wwe-2016-news-goldberg-vs-brock-lesnar-set-coming-months/63236

If it does, then will Based Brock prove that 'old Bill is just another "performer" and BTFO him in like 45 seconds?
>>
This happened 10 years ago when both were much better wrestlers. Goldberg woud need to be carried to a good match, and Brock doesn't even show up
>>
>>1781733
Bill's too old now to wrestle and has too many pestering injuries to perform properly
>>
It's never going to happen.
>>
Hes gonna back to put over Reigns in a spear vs spear match for the exclusive right to the spear which will end with a botch kick to the head
>>
>>1781860
>>1781849
>>1781799

Tough talk :
http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/bill-goldberg-cm-punk-ufc/

But hypothetically if it did happen, Goldberg isn't a real scratch and claw fighter , just a performer. Brock on adrenaline would end him.
>>
<iframe width="637" height="358" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xVrZaEqb1EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>1781936
Oops.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrZaEqb1EA

Bill : "it would be utter blasphemy for punk to fight again in UFC"
>>
>>1781733
Dude their match sucked a decade ago.
Brock now doesn't even wrestle, he just suplexs people. And Goldberg hasn't wrestled in a long time....and he's fucking 50 years old!
Are people honestly hyped about them probably facing again?
>>
>>1781930
If it happens again it would be just like the first one except no special guest referee. It will be 10 mins of lazy strikes sprinkled with both hitting their signature moves. This match sucked over 20 years ago and would be worse today considering Goldberg is old and has ring rust and Lesnar doesn't care about putting on a good match and only wrestles for a paycheck. I don't think any fan wants to see this again.

Still won't stop them from potentially booking it
>>
File: 1473632317045.jpg (53KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
1473632317045.jpg
53KB, 729x561px
“There’s no question he should not fight in the UFC. That would be blasphemy. It would be a slap in the face to all the guys who work their asses off to make it to prelims on FOX, on undercards and on the main event card. At the end of the day, from a promoter’s standpoint, from a competitor’s standpoint, from his standpoint, there’s no logic to him stepping in that octagon again.

“If he still has the passion for it and wants to train and compete, then yeah, lower-level shows are where he needs to be. Because at the end of the day, you know he’ll get ‘seat time’ That’s my analogy cause I like to race cars, but you know, the more “seat time” you get, the better you are at something. And, you know, I spent eight three-minute rounds this morning and though I didn’t go one-hundred percent and I didn’t kick, I just went hands, at the end of the day, every little bit helps you. So the more time he has at his new craft or his passion, then the better he’s going to get at it, the more comfortable he’ll be.” - Goldberg on punk
>>
>people legit think brock is better than goldberg
lol
>>
>>1781972

But.... He is legit better than Goldberg.
>>
>>1781985
>people think this
>>
>>1781998
But...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.