[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: punished kendrick.jpg (122KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
punished kendrick.jpg
122KB, 1000x531px
APOLOGIZE
>>
Based BMB
>>
Does that mean that's Paul London, while the real TBK is building a nation?

>I am THE and you are too. No, we are him together.
>>
>>1781680
Fucking shit ending, Kojima is a hack
>>
I hope punished Kendrick shows up on smackdown with his sob story
>>
>>1781789
>Game wasn't finished because Konami pulled the plug before Kojima even started chapter 3
>Somehow Kojima's fault

>>1781606
Yea I'll admit he did better then expected.
>>
>its ok when he goes over young talent

State of hypocrite smarks
>>
File: 1472881288553.gif (2MB, 402x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472881288553.gif
2MB, 402x268px
>>1781968
that's his whole gimmick though. he's a washed up old man who cant hold a candle to the younger guys in terms of physical ability so he claws and cheats his way to wins that he doesn't deserve. he's a classic heel and he's fucking great at it

plus its not like hes gonna bury anyone, theyre giving him the first feud with the champ because he'll put on a good match and get the crowd on the champ's side. he'll job to TJ on Sunday then fuck off for a little bit and let Cedric take over
>>
File: 170928867.jpg (27KB, 540x375px)
170928867.jpg
27KB, 540x375px
>>1781968
>Missing the point of his gimmick
He's a cheater jackass
>>
>>1781606
>WHERE'S MY MARIACHI CORE YOU FUCKS?
>Entire match dedicated to giving Cedric a sloppy blowjob
>The right guy went over in the end
>The cruiserweights actually didn't get crickets
Bretty good. Could've done it without Foley there killing the moment, though.
>>
>>1781957
Chapter 2 was mostly replaying of earlier missions on harder difficulty, I can understand why Konami got pissed off and canned him. MGSV is one of the greatest games I ever played but yet it still dissapointed me.
>>
>>1782074
Crowd was dead at the start and they woke it up so it was a successful match

shitty spot in the show for it though
>>
kendrick is good at two things, creating a gimmick and telling a story in the ring, this is why the crowd was dead at first then got super hype.
After he reties wwe should hire him to train rookies on not to be boring fucks
>>
>>1782095
I find it amusing the crowd went nuts for the chops and stiff kicks but couldn't care less for the literal flippy stuff like the standing 450 and SSP.
>>
>>1782102
>After he reties wwe should hire him to train rookies on not to be boring fucks

too busy teaching eva marie to do suplexes
>>
>>1782104
Metalik is beating the crap out of people man

TJP in the tournament and Kendrick tonight were all red
>>
>>1782108
with what? chops?
>>
>>1782140
few kicks too pretty sure
>>
File: tjporked.jpg (138KB, 1352x900px)
tjporked.jpg
138KB, 1352x900px
>>1782108
Yeah, TJP got fucked up. Speaking of him, he should probably have been there tonight, if not for an exhibition match, on commentary for the fatal four way, or fuck it, have him come out an give Mick Foley's speech since he sucked so much at it. Just introduce the regular audiences to their goddamn champion before his first title defense.
>>
>>1782108
TJP got the welt from Ibushi
>>
>>1782167
Metalik fucked him up too go back and watch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.