[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he regrets it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x357px
Do you think he regrets it?
>>
>>1778493
>500k to eat cupcakes for 2 years, pretend to train, then lost in 2:14

I wouldn't.
>>
How long until Batista cucks him?
>>
>>1778493
>500k for 2 minutes of """""""fighting""""""""
of course not
>>
>>1778493
I seen the look of regret in his eyes during each episode of the Documentary.
Even back then he was regretting it.
I could tell exactly what he was thinking: "I should have gone to New Japan Instead"
Fair fucks to him for sticking through it and doing what he said he'd do though.
>>
>>1778510
Would njpw really want him now though? His star has waned considerably and getting shrekt so hard really hurt his stock.
>>
>>1778514
He would've been pretty damn big if he'd gone there right after leaving WWE, is the point. Maybe he'd still be big right now, though. He's a recognizeable name with a look relatively atypical for Japan since tats=gangsters, he's a good in-ring worker which counts for a lot and trying his hand at MMA might actually add to his credentials there even if he lost miserably because muh warrior spirit culture that'd give him props for at least trying. Katsuyori Shibata gets the "shoot fighter" gimmick and push despite absolutely miserable MMA performance.
>>
>>1778514
We're talking about the same New Japan that's given 3 title reigns to Shibata in the past >2 years right?
>>
>>1778514
>>1778530
japan doesn't give a shit about mma. as long as you fought you're golden.
>>
File: antonio-inoki.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
antonio-inoki.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
>>1778543
>japan doesn't give a shit about mma
>>
>>1778493
of course. he got fucked up. big mistake on his part to go straight to UFC. He's lost some credibility now for when he comes back home
>>
File: GbRVsLT.jpg (13KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
GbRVsLT.jpg
13KB, 600x315px
>>1778543
>mfw he thinks japan doesn't care about MMA
it is precisely because they care that it matters if you fought you dumbass
>>
Has AJ left him yet or is she just going to cuck him while he stays at home crying into his pepsi?
>>
Why the hell would he regret it. Just cause he lost. FTFY made some serious for barely doing anything
>>
>>1779561
She'll wait to see if her feminist hogwash sells we;;
>>
>>1779457
>>1779530
>you now remember the "fight" where Inoki just laid on his back and kicked Muhammad Ali in the shins for an hour
>>
>>1779604
I do, actually. While the circumstances behind it are fucky it's known that the rules were changed last minute so Inoki could not grapple or groundfight at all and could only kick if he had at least one knee on the canvas. Not his fault they ended up taking away any weapon he might've used to his advantage.
>>
>>1778493
Yup. I think he started to regret it the moment he started to realize he had no chance in hell of winning and pretty much killed his rep. Only chance he has now is to fight again do better.
>>
>>1778493
Depends on whether he values his pride and reputation or money more. Since he already had a fair bit of money, I would think that reputation would mean more to him. He got exposed for being a shit fighter.
>>
File: Gall-vs.-Punk-staredown.png (298KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
Gall-vs.-Punk-staredown.png
298KB, 730x380px
>each of the fighters shook hands before going off the stage
>how about i refuse to shake Mickey's hand and stare at him like a dumbass?
>LET'S FUCKING GO!

His loss wouldn't look so embarrassing if he acted more classy.
>>
File: uni reigns.png (198KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
uni reigns.png
198KB, 496x492px
>>1778493
"yes"
>>
>>1780105
Yeah he should've done what Connor did and throw water bottles
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.