[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start hating him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

File: deanetty.png (176KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.png
176KB, 424x318px
When did you start hating him?
>>
>>1778346
I gave him a lot of credit and leeway, because I know he's working with terrible scripts, but when he started really deteriorating in-ring was when I stopped caring.
>>
>>1778346
When he somehow made Dolph goddamn Ziggler look like the more competent wrestler in their PPV match.

Fucking DOLPH ffs. The most consistently mediocre wrestler on the roster.
>>
>>1778346
When he got near the main event scene
>>
He hurt me.

He led me to believe he was Main Event status but he wasn't. He belongs in the midcard. He could probably do good serving it
>>
>>1778346
Never liked him. The Shield bore me terribly.
>>
>>1778346
When he started wrestling in jeans and a dirty wife beater and showing off his horrible physique
>>
>>1778346
When the Shield broke up and we had 1.5 hours of these faggots every RAW and especially once I heard the stone cold podcast.
>>
>>1778346
When he did that gay rope bounceback move for the 200th time.
>>
>>1778369
Shield was seriously overrated. It was a directionless version of Wade Barette's Nexus
>>
When he was holding onto the us title for months and never defended it
>>
>>1778388
When he did the wackyline for the first time.
>>
>His ringwork keeps getting lazier. It's like watching CM Punk in the weeks before he left.
>He (along with a good number of other call-ups from NXT and the indies) have let their physique go to shit. When he showed up in the shield, he was jacked. Great shoulder-to-hip ratio, pronounced thighs and ass, anchor arms, lean. He looked like someone who could fight in a main event. Now he looks like a pudgy weakling they would have fed to Goldberg on Thunder
>His character and moveset has become too formulaic for a man who prides himself on being a "Ledger Joker meets Malcolm Mcdowell in Clockwork Orange" type guy

The main roster turns everybody to shit, look how fat Alexa's already getting, Becky's getting there too.
>>
Dean needs to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue.

He looks so lazy and dialed-in this year. If they had put the title on him at the Royal Rumble I think things would be different.
>>
>>1778363
This
>>
The Podcast

I was in sheer awe of how bad he was looking every passing second. Even Stone Cold was like THIS IS THE FUCKING CHAMPION?
>>
>>1778346
I don't hate him, I just don't think he's the right person to be holding the most prestigious World Title in wrestling.
>>
>>1778443
>dumbass redneck tries to push some false story about Dean having a hard life
>somehow that makes Dean look bad

Stone Cold is such a shit interviewer and fuck him for trying to push a narrative instead of actually doing an interview.
>>
>>1778346
Stone Cold Podcast
>>
>>1778346
I don't, and I think the wagon against him as been extremely hyperbolic.

That being said, he just isn't suited as an out-and-out face. It's not him. Either make him go full-blown heel or fully establish him as a tweener. Also, lose the Lunatic Cringe stuff. That's the opposite of what got him over in the first place. Tell him to put more effort into his matches as well.
>>
Is DEAN a heel now? Or what?
>>
>>1778346
Never
He's clearly going to take BMJ out for months so he'll be a heel soon.
And thus he'll be fresh and improved, no need to jump the gun desu
>>
The day I first encountered Carter.
>>
>>1778453
This
>>
>>1778424
becky's weight fluctuates a lot

she got chubby then she got fit again now i guess she's gaining back
>>
when he started to feud with Brock. It was obvious Brock was on another planet in talent, skill,physique and even charisma. Yet somehow we were supposed to take flabby, balding Dean as a legitimate threat to Brock. Im glad Brock squashed him like the glorified midcarder he is
>>
File: 11067.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
11067.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
Never, he's daddy's favorite.
>>
>>1778480
Seriously?
Of all the feuds and matches you choose THAT one?
The one where Brock didn't let Dean do jackshit and it was the sane old predictabe "SUPLEX CITY XD" ?
If Brock actually went back to having competitive matches like he had in 2002-2004 he'd be alot more fun to watch.
>>
>>1778489
You can't tell me a guy in his 70's is that jacked without hitting the juice.
>>
File: tumblr_obngyebLik1tvujpmo1_540.png (443KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obngyebLik1tvujpmo1_540.png
443KB, 540x537px
>>
File: 1473813196528.png (2MB, 1257x810px) Image search: [Google]
1473813196528.png
2MB, 1257x810px
I still love the guy. It's unfortunate that fat wetback kinda ruins it for everyone here but I guess if I based my opinions on other fans I'd have stopped watching this gay fake bullshit a long time ago.

He definitely can't rare back like he did in IWC which sucks. "You smell like my mom's purse" is one of the best promos of all time. Not the best in ring but he's good at selling a story in a match, kinda like DDP would with injuries.
>>
>>1778490
you idiot. i said from how the feud was I started o dislike him, so before the match. learn to read,faggot. I didnt say the match made me hate Deanetty, it was the buildup to the match
>>
can somebody post the stone cold pasta

im having a bad day and it makes me smile
>>
>>1778500
>tumblr
>>
>>1778502
Oops.
>>
>>1778354
>Fucking DOLPH ffs. The most consistently mediocre wrestler on the roster.

Ziggler wasn't even the most consistently mediocre wrestler in the last IC Title match

>>1778410
Imagine being dumb enough to actually believe this.
>>
>>1778346
wyatt feud
>>
>>1778424
>>He (along with a good number of other call-ups from NXT and the indies) have let their physique go to shit.

Maybe they should ask Reigns what his secret is.

>>1778480
lol Ambrose fucking carried that feud via promos and being actually willing to do shit for it.
>>
>>1778519
>Maybe they should ask Reigns what his secret is.
Baggy pants and ballistic vest.
>>
>>1778519
>>1778546
>>1778424
before and after pic anywhere?
>>
but I don't hate him
>>
The podcast, of course.
>>
I thought he was gonna give a killer promo but instead he molested a sex doll that looked like Seth Rollins with a pair of tongs
>>
>>1778448
lol fucking pathetic dickrider
>>
When he got on the mic.
Also he has a shallow move set that makes him terribly stale.
>>
he's the GOAT, he absolutely buried Cena on the mic last tuesday
>>
>>1778346
I dont hate him but that smackdown where he showed up with turd Fergusons hat.
He just didnt seem to care
>>
>>1778569
"Bone old" Steve Austin: burying great young talent since 1997
>>
>>1778870
If he was any good he wouldn't get buried.
>>
>>1778480
So you're retarded then? I mean Dean is bad in the WWE but actually claiming Brock "spam suplex" Lesnar is good. 02-04 Brock was good but that's partially down to him putting work in and being carried in the main event by other talent and Uncle Vinnies boner for jacked guys.
>>
>>1778899
Brock lesnar is awesome as a freak show attraction who blasted Orton's head open and other crazy shit.
>>
>>1778480
>Brock
>Charisma

Kek
>>
>>1778519
Wearing a corset.
>>
>>1778346
I don't hate him, I just don't care.
>>
Mitch the plant
>>
When I realized how badly he is balding.
>>
>>1778346
When his title run fell flat. Ya let me down Deano. I'm #RidingWithStyle now
>>
>>1778424
People getting fat is their own fault. Cena and plenty others stay in shape all year round. Becky is just a slob
>>
>>1778346
Yesterday
>>
>>1778346
Late 2015 i think. When did he do the mustard thing?
But seriously i want to turn my tv off everytime i see him do the Whackyline
>>
>>1778346
Wrestlemania 32

All that build for complete bullshit
>>
File: hi.jpg (125KB, 420x512px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
125KB, 420x512px
When AJ carried him at Backlash. I don't know if it's him or just the gimmick, but he doesn't sell for shit
>>
I still don't hate him, I enjoyed his match with AJ Styles and his mic work last Tuesday. With that said, I started hating the way he's scripted around the time he had the spray inside the briefcase and was saying "Why so serious" to John Cena. And then I started hating the way he's booked when he lost to a fucking hologram.
>>
His us title run

Literally the worst of all time
>>
Honestly it was really unfair of Stone Cold to put so much pressure on Dean during that interview. He should have been happy enough that Ambrose even deigned to show up to austins dinky little show.
>>
>>1779310
Sup dean
>>
>>1779103
I think the mustard thing might be 2014, mate.
>>
>>1778346
I never hated him. I just never thought he was that impressive.

Maybe if he had turned heel a long time ago he'd be in a better position, I just never cared for his face run or his ring work. I don't feel like his current gimmick fits for a baby face.
>>
>>1778346
when he strapped on the jeans.
>>
>all this fatass reddit smark spillover hating on deano

Gym shower clue
>>
I feel like if dean wasnt wrestling he is the type of shady white guy that would sell you drugs and hangs around a lot of weird dudes who owe money to lots of people and smoke cigars
>>
>>1778519
That fued was an entire waste of time
>>
File: 1472533806804.jpg (52KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1472533806804.jpg
52KB, 369x369px
>>1778346
I still like him, I think he's been booked poorly. He's not a good technical wrestler at all, his entertainment value comes from his le wacky insane man character, but he gets absolutely no chances to shine as a crazy man. Every PPV match he's in should be no DQ. He should be jumping off shit, throwing chairs around, whipping guys with kendo sticks, and breaking tables as much as possible. Attitude Era gimmicks do not work when the guy can't do anything Attitude Era related in his matches.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 275x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 275x279px
What if he wore something like this but the logo is on the right thigh in the pic?
>>
>>1782015
Ambrose reminds me of an antihero Foley. I do think if he had more freedom he could cut great promos, but he has gotten real lazy in the ring, and you can't blame that on creative.
>>
>>1778346
I loved the guy but I've hated how he fought like a fucking wimp in the ring.

After Stone Cold's podcast I realized he really doesn't give a shit at all.
>>
>>1782038

>le stone cold told him he needs to be john moxley again

I love stone cold but jesus fucking christ that was retarded of him, as if him of all people dont know that there is only so much you can do. Maybe he forgot how many times he left the company becuase he hated his booking.
>>
>>1782015
I kind of agree with you

A major theme in this thread is that he's deteriorating, both in ring and on the mic. But imagine what it must be like for him since coming to the WWE; he has a specific style of character that hes very good at, but his bosses keep telling him he cant do what makes that character authentic. Eventually he still makes it to the top in spite of this, but hes still not allowed to really be himself. Of course hell start phoning it in, it's gotta be very disheartining
>>
Never, I love him. My heart broke when he lost the belt I was in tears for a weak :/
>>
>>1782375
To put it more succinctly: after how the WWE treated Ambrose post-Shield pre-adderRoman, how could he care or try anymore?
>>
>>1782379
This
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>he will never look at you like this

great im freaking depressed again :(
>>
File: mango-1.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mango-1.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
Nigga needs a new gimmick. He needs to be this generations Mango.
>>
>>1778346
>When did you start hating him?

Right before his "Asylum match" with Jericho. The feud they had destroying each other's stuff (Jericho's jacket, Ambrose's plant) was entertaining but that's when his in-ring performance started deteriorating and I dreaded that rope spot every time he does it.
>>
>>1778346
when based fatass started jobbing out to him
>>
I don't hate him. I just don't like him much anymore.

First straw was his solo run as a face, barely even a tweener. His character is not built to be a face.
Next his face promos are all pretty boring and nothing, he hasn't cut a good promo since he was the shield mouth-piece.
His mania match with Brock was a complete waste of time. I imagine it's not his fault, I heard that he had a lot of ideas for the match but Brock basically shut them down because he's a lazy fuck and only gives a shit about being over himself, so we get a boring ass short squash-match for one of our marquis mania matches.
WWE booking plays a major part. Booking the WWE title match as a literal mid-card match with Dolph Ziggler at SS was some of the worst booking I've seen in my life.
Finally his match with AJ was very slightly above average. I'm sorry but if AJ can't carry you to a 4 star match then it's your fault, because AJ can carry virtually anybody in the business to a memorable match, which this was not.

Turn him heel, let him cut his own promos and don't be so restrictive with content. It's not going to happen but that's what he needs.
>>
File: Dean.png (1MB, 1096x501px) Image search: [Google]
Dean.png
1MB, 1096x501px
>>1778567
>5 seconds in MS Paint

He was as built (if not a bit bigger) than Reigns was. Now look at him.
>>
>>1782773
>being more built than "THE GUY" who needs a corset

Like that's hard
>>
>>1782773
Jesus Deano, what happened.
>>
>>1778346
I don't even know him you bridgettefucking autist
>>
>>1782773
Did he get aids from Renee? And kek that gyno
>>
>>1782773

Renee is high maintenance obv
>>
Match with Ziggler showed he was an uninterested slob, poor Dolph
>>
just a reminder that you are disgusting little overwater passage bangers and should stay go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuPqcYZ_sw
>>
>>1778424
>look how fat Alexa's already getting, Becky's getting there too
good
>>
>>1778346
When I noticed how shit he was in ring, around the time Cole coined the phrase "whacky line" and generally noticing just how bad everything was. His "suicide" dive, those stupid punches he throws and the afore mentioned whacky line.
>>
>>1783268
Mandatory reminder that Cole used the phrase "WhackyLine" just once.
>>
>>1783274
It doesn't matter. It's like JR calling HHH "Tri" that one time. It still sticks like shit to a blanket, and it was more of a thing that sticks out in my mind of when I started to realise Dean was shit.
>>
>>1782345
He could leave the company because of his booking. Deano doesn't really have that kind of pull.
>>
>>1783283
>being this obsessed with obscure one-off trivias

BAH GAWD KANG IT'S ICE DAGGER STEVE AUSTIN!
>>
>>1783289
You're the one obsessed. I just said it was something that stuck in my mind as a point when I realised Dean was shit.
>>
>>1783292
>no u

Top bants lad.

>letting fucking MAGGLE influence your opinion
>>
>>1778424
u pay way to much attention to dudes bodys u fagging out hard to wwe
>>
File: tumblr_odh5kl03EJ1u1ljrzo3_1280.png (1MB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odh5kl03EJ1u1ljrzo3_1280.png
1MB, 1280x753px
>>1778424
>look how fat Alexa's already getting

I don't get this meme
>>
I don't mind him at all. He's not my favourite guy on the roster, but he's my still my favourite ex-shield member.

[spoiler]Am I the only one who doesn't hate the rope spot?[/spoiler]
>>
When he started to wrestle for the world championship, against seth, owens, AJ, Jericho...since the beginning of this year he hasn't been on a single good match, while everyone else only has bad matches with him.

Clearly he either doesn't care, or still needs quite a lot of practice in the ring.
>>
>>1778352
Everyone not named Cena is given pretty shitty scripts. That's not an excuse
>>
>>1788448
Yeah, all of the shitty Cena promos are his own doing.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.