[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another RAWtism classic coming tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

> After interfering in Raw's main event and effectively helping to cost Roman Reigns a spot in Clash of Champions’ WWE Universal Title Match, Seth Rollins and Rusev must suffer the fallout when they go one-on-one this Monday night.

> two wrestlers
> one on one
> as punishment

This is the kind of storytelling that really gets on my nerves...do they even know the meaning of "punishment"?
>>
>>1778127
This match will actually be based as fuck if they give it any real degree of time or emphasis.
Shit storytelling, but I don't expect good storytelling from RAM, anyway. That's why I don't really watch it with any interest. I'll actually pay attention to this match, tho.
>>
Seth might be fighting for his right to stay in the main event otherwise Roman gets it. Rusev might be fighting to avoid defending his title against Roman on the flip side. Seth doing something to help Roman in a certain light and rusev doing something that may help Roman both characters will hate helping Roman but will fight to help themselves. Fuck Idk RAW is dumb
>>
>DA MAN SEFF vs. Based RuRu

This match could be so good if it's allowed to be.

>yfw Seth does more power moves to Rusev than Reigns
>>
>>1778127
How do people watch this shit? Serious
>>
Just give the US belt to Based Big Dog

How can anyone watch the main event? Rusev is going to job to Seth and then Roman comes out and beats up Rusev
>>
>>1778127
I was rewatching some early 2000s arcs, and I can't believe how shit and phoned in the arcs have gotten.

I'm more surprised that the Rusev/Reigns shit was still in the continuity, it seemed to have been forgotten as soon as Summerslam happened. Hell, the way that Rollins just automatically got handed a title shot against Fatman was tired, and the way Cena just came back on SDL to demand a title shot was also tired.

I mean, I get it, he's Cena, but at least try and make the fans believe he earned this latest title shot. All he did was turn up, cut a promo on AJ, and got handed a title shot.

State of the WWE man
>>
alpha vs beta classic battle
>>
>>1778331
>Just give the US belt to Based Big Dog
This would be good for Reigns. Just a few months, maybe a quarter year where he works the mid-card belts as a monster heel instead of a confused face going after the Universal belt
>>
>>1778151
Kek only ths fedoramen poster could eat this shit up
>>
>>1778127
They should have put Rusev in a Triple Threat/Fatal 4 Way and Seth in a handicap match that if he wins he gets a title shot or something. You know, things that are actually punishment but still give them a reason to actually fight.

Instead we have something where, unless Seth really wants the US title, both can just shake hands, roll out the ring and walk to the back to get counted out. How is creative this fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1469525197370.png (101KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1469525197370.png
101KB, 712x806px
>tfw RuRu mark
>tfw /smacklad/

>tfw Based RuRu isn't in the best brand

Fuck off, RAWtists. Get your shit together. I want Based RuRu booked well.
>>
>tfw you are the same height as Rusev

It's weird as fuck. Rusev looks like a legit big guy on TV.
>>
>>1778386
He is
>>
>>1778390
but he is average height.
>>
>>1778401
Doubtful plus he's wide as a door frame, not a skinny faggot like seth
>>
>>1778386
He looks big because he's stocky as fuck, general quite large in body-type and doesn't wrestle anyone notably tall.
>>
>>1778403
He's 6'
>>
>>1778407
That's above average height
>>
>>1778408
And? I was just pointing out how tall he is rather than some vague "he is average height" nonsense.
>>
>midget vs tank
>midget does power moves
>tank does flippyshit
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1778344
>fedoroman mad that Rollins will outmuscle Reigns without even trying
>>
>>1778331
>Just give the US belt to Based Big Dog

RuRu is far more based than Romannetty will ever be.
>>
Raw is essentially a "flip between" show with highlights at the top of each hour. They have to hope MNF is crappy too.

Whereas based SD with Big Draw AJ and Big Match John is a must watch for 2 hours straight
>>
>>1778467
Balored is a really cringey filename desu
Finned would work better. It at least fits the syllables.
>>
>>1778418
>Rollins
>midget
>>
>>1778481
I think he was implying the inverse
>>
>>1778476
Works better as a play off BLACKED
>>
I feel sad for people who actually watch three+ hours of Raw every week.

Like why in the fuck would you do that?
>>
It's better than 2 hours of smackdown
>>
>>1778517
>RAWcuccs pretending to believe this
>>
Do people really ONLY watch Raw OR Smackdown?

Or is it just a dumb meme?
>>
>>1778154

Battered wife syndrome. Anyone who watches WWE programming for 5 hours a week is mentally ill in some form.
>>
>>1778532
Pretty much a dumb meme. Being a Britbong myself, I just read the results the following day and pick the bits I want to watch from each show.
>>
>>1778154
>>1778127
>>1778533
They shoulda made it a title match for a better punishment
>>
>>1778527
I actually don't need to pretend. Smackdown is terrible and they only have 1 interesting guy.
>>
>>1778535

The fact that yuros stay up till 4 am every week to watch this garbage every week makes me laugh to no end.
>>
>>1778537
Who?
>>
>>1778538
Which is why I read the results the following day. Unless my work schedule means I'm awake at that hour.
>>
>>1778541
You, anon. :^)
>>
>>1778544
>dodging

The state of RAWcuccs
>>
>>1778542

Restricting myself to watching just PPVs, and even those suck balls most of the time.
>>
>>1778545
It literally doesn't matter what I say you were going to respond in the same way and you know it. You don't actually care about discussion you just want to meme it up
>>
>>1778552
Yeah I stayed up for Backlash which ended up being pretty decent. I remember staying up for Wrestlemania and regretting every minute of it after the IC ladder match. Fell asleep before the main event though.
>>
>>1778535
>>1778538
Is it still bad if I stay up that late usually, anyway, and just leave it on in the background whilst I play vidya/shit around/do work on the PC?
>>
>>1778583
I used to watch it but lately I just put it on in the background and I live in Cali.

I want to play vidya but idk what games to play. I need a game I can grind in while listening to it.
Don't want to do story stuff while listening to wwe.
>>
>>1778583
Nah, I watch it if I'm up as I normally go to sleep around 2/3am, but I certainly don't stay up purposefully to watch it. Though I might tonight just for the CW division.
>>
File: ss (2016-08-13 at 10.58.48).jpg (31KB, 358x502px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-08-13 at 10.58.48).jpg
31KB, 358x502px
>tfw my best dreams are when I am forced to dress up like a sissy boy and have Rusev fuck me hard while Lana watches and spits in my mouth
>tfw I found out Rusev is 6' and im 6'3

THANKS FOR RUINING MY PERFECT WET DREAMS /ASP/
>>
How long has RuRu been champ now?
>>
>>1778473
+20 minutes for the now-essential talking smack
>>
>>1778697
Forgot about that, good call anon. The best part is you can watch it whenever.
>>
>>1778697
I only watched the seething dbry one, are the rest any good?
>>
>>1778127
The storytelling is weak but I'm actually excited for these two going one-on-one. It's never happened before right?
>>
can we go lower than 1.8?
>>
>>1778903
1.8+
>>
Name one memorable Rusev match. Why do smarks love him?
>>
>>1778339
>mid-card

lolled. reigns is going to main event clash of champions
the interstellar title is already mid card
>>
>>1778532
I haven't watched more than clips of Raw since 2015
>>
>>1778911
Can't. He's boring as shit
>>
>>1778334
Cena fits the story they are telling now.

Cena is definitely the face of WWE or at least he has been for the last decade. AJ is the GOAT outsider challenging that spot.

Rollins being handed a title match however made no sense.
>>
>>1778378
>mfw we got fucking Jack Swagger instead of RuRu
>>
>>1778555
Well now that you've finished arguing with the voices in your head, wanna answer?
>>
>>1778911
He fucking got Swagger over as a sympathetic babyface in 2014
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.