[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive thought about it for awhile now HHH was always the bigger star.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: austinhhh2.jpg (12KB, 280x256px) Image search: [Google]
austinhhh2.jpg
12KB, 280x256px
Ive thought about it for awhile now

HHH was always the bigger star.
>>
>>1777872
You forgot the daily remember
>>
>dis thread again

Oh boy, is it yesterday already?
>>
Your grammar is worse than your trolling.
>>
File: Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg (353KB, 1131x866px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg
353KB, 1131x866px
>>1777881
>>1777880
>>1777882
GOAT
>>
>>1777872
>>1777889
Whatever you say Paul.
>>
HHH was THE heel of the attitude era. Austin had to share the spotlight with Dwayne as co-top faces.

OP is correct. In b4 "Muh Vince", a non-wrestler does not count as a true heel.
>>
>>1777872
18+
>>
>>1777915
HHH didn't become top heel until late 1999
>>
Paul go back to bragging about how you invented NXT and then pretending you had nothing to do with it when all of the people there flop in the main roster
>>
>>1777920
well, that pic is from 2001
>>
>>1777931
My larger point was that depending on who you ask The Attitude Era began as early as mid-1997
>>
>>1777938
Sure, but from 1999 onwards HHH was the biggest cunt on the roster.
>>
>>1777944
Ministry Taker was still the main heel during most of 99 if you're not counting Vince

Austin vs Taker is the highest rated segment/match in RAW history
>>
>>1777949
Taker never drew a dime. Fans tuned in for Austin.
>>
>>1777959
So? He was still the main heel

HHH didn't become the top heel until Summerslam 1999 I'd say which was August
>>
Same here OP
>>
>>1777882
You're*
>>
>>1777872
HHH was not the bigger star, but he was the better one.

Stone Cold sucked. Pleb trash wrestler. Started the trend of top faces having to be "funny". Fuck him.
>>
>>1777872
Hi Paul!
>>
The only time Triple HHH felt like a big player, was when he came back in a rumble and had a feud vs jericho for the undisputed title.

The rest of the time he was...uh, just there, everyone looked much better, sold much more and was a lot more interesting.
>>
>>1777882
>tries to correct him
>fails miserably
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>1781585
>You're*
>You are grammar is worse than your trolling

Bro
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.