[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to have steroid monsters or skinny-fat purists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 20160916_155546.jpg (88KB, 532x280px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_155546.jpg
88KB, 532x280px
Is it better to have steroid monsters or skinny-fat purists?

I just want wrestlers to look like they can tear shit up.
But I hear skeletons like Finn getting alot of praise for their bodies.
>>
Good wrestlers
Good talkers
Good gimmick

Fuck you doing 30000 flips and fuck you injecting synthol daily
>>
>>1777431
Looks are a huge portion of mandrama though, I'm not disregarding other aspects.
>>
>>1777436
Having a good look includes more than a than looking like a skinny twink

Guys like Haystack Calhoun, King Kong Bundy, fucking...Andre the Giant? All draws all didn't have anything even resembling a six pack. It's more about presence
>>
File: Balor.jpg (88KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Balor.jpg
88KB, 350x500px
>>1777430
>doez abs
>dem biceps
>dat definition

What the fuck kind of skeleton do you have?
>>
>>1777436
>Looks are a huge portion of mandrama though

All it matters is if its fit the gimmick.

You will not have a Bar bully/brawler like KO looking like Tyler Breeze. You will not have a narcistic fuck like Breeze looking like KO.
>>
>>1777461
He does look good and it's the body I'd love to have.

But I'm talking about tearing shit up, he would be good as a supermodel.
>>
>>1777466
He was a model for Armani in Japan
>>
ottermode manlets are the worst.

Every promotion should have maybe one or two babyface guys with that look, in a kind of heroic, ultra-clean cut Ricky Steamboat mold. Any more than that and the whole thing starts to look rather fruity.
>>
>>1777463
KO's diet consists of oil and pot noodles, an actual bar brawler would be Lesnar.
>>
>>1777473
>an actual bar brawler would be Lesnar.
How fucking competitive is the bar brawling scene in your town that PEDs are involved bro?
>>
>>1777448
I'm not talking about charisma and character, a jacked up guy could have those traits.

It's about what looks better for tearing shit up. I can't take skeletons seriously if they weigh 80 lbs
>>
>>1777473
>an actual bar brawler would be Lesnar

XD

Bar brawlers are fat fucks that chug beer after beer while eating meat and will fuck you up in seconds if you start shit with them.
>>
>>1777478
There's monsters in the Scottish Highlands so that's what first came to mind, your milage may vary.
>>
>>1777481
People somehow believed a 100 years old hogan had a chance vs The Rock. Even a skelly is more believable than that
>>
File: Tank.jpg (29KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
Tank.jpg
29KB, 520x650px
>>1777473
What the fuck bar do you go to that has guys who look like Lesnar?

>Pic Related: a bar-room brawler
>>
>>1777482
I've never seen an overweight sack of shit look intimidating in a bar, must be an Amerifat thing.
>>
>>1777481
>Bálor
>skelley

Are you some kind of idiot?
>>
>>1777478
Well-played anon

maximum keks
>>
>>1777490
Underage b8. Unless you go to bars that stop selling alochol at 10pm
>>
>>1777487
That match focused on icon vs icon finally getting a fued. Nobody expected Hogan to win and he didn't.
>>
>>1777491
Compared to 99% of the roster.
He's Kofi tier when it comes to size.
>>
>>1777498
Unless you've been to every bar in existence you should know better that different bars have different flavors.
>>
File: El Hijo del Havoc.jpg (44KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
El Hijo del Havoc.jpg
44KB, 599x399px
>>1777508
>you have to be a 300lbs mastodon to not be a skelly

Oh, so you ARE an idiot.
>>
>>1777511
What "flavour" bar has guys like Brock in it?

Do you actually live in Suplex City?
>>
>>1777511
Still the stereotypical bar brawler for sure isn't a Brock Lensar looking guy.
>>
>>1777430
Watch Lucha Underground then.

>Cage
>Based Mil
>Matanza
>Big Ryck
>The Mack

Smaller guys who also look threatening

>Son of Havoc
>Prince Puma
>Pentagon Jr
>Drago
>Texano Jr
>Mundo
>>
>>1777512
Except I didn't imply that, most of the roster is bigger and far from being mastodons.
>making shit up to validate your argument
>>
>>1777512
I really wish Son of Havoc did some voice acting in movies/games/audiobooks, his voice is fucking god tier
>>
>>1777514
>live in suplex city
Pretty much, Scots are usually Giants gingers.
>>
>>1777516
All of them are manlets.

Take Taker or Kane and make them stand next to Matanza or Mil.

Matanza/Mil will look like short fridges
>>
>>1777521
OP wanted wrestlers who look like they could tear shit up.

Matanza, Ryck, and Mil fit that very well. Cage too.

If you think height is all that matters and muscle mass doesn't, then go back to watching Bore-on Corbin on RAW
>>
>>1777518
You're calling Bálor a skelly so at this point I can't even begin to fathom how your mind works.

>>1777521
Brothers of Destruction are like 6-8 inches taller than the average
>>
>>1777489
He's just got a beer belly, if he lost weight he'd be ripped as fuck.
>>
>>1777523
Like I said, he's a skeleton compared to 99% of the roster.

We are talking about wrestling after all.
>>
>>1777525
>Finn is a skeleton
>first image response is pointing out his muscle

At this point you're just being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>1777525
Not compared to Enzo and Cass, Jericho, Bo Dallas, Xavier, Darren Young, Kofi, Primo and Epico, Truth and Oldust, Vaudevillains, Miz, AJ, Fandango, Hawkins, and Slater. Plus Kendrick, TJP, Gargano, Ciampa, Gallagher, and Swann
Include fatasses like KO, Henry, and Beeg, and Finn's not even close to the bottom
>>
>>1777430

I want wrestlers to be able to use steroids again as it's a retarded rule for a tv show especially when the owner has used testosterone for decades. But hating on Finn is stupid, he's the natty peak and looks good for a flippy guy it's not like CM Punk being on top who looked like complete shit or Dad bod Jericho
>>
>>1777430
It's better to have a range of different looks. If everyone is big, everyone is average. Using the less threatening guys as pure babyfaces is a standard formula.
>>
>>1777545
>Using the less threatening guys as pure babyfaces is a standard formula.
The fuck are you talking about? Using the guys with less of a physique was standard for heels. Babyfaces are supposed to be the clean cut, athletics, take your vitamins and say your prayers, something to aspire to and the reason for schlubby heels to have to cheat.
>>
>>1777549
Exactly. Superheroes are fit. Villains need to cheat.
>>
>>1777549
Hogan modeled his physique after a heel.
>>
>>1777560
>[citation needed]
But even if that were true, there was nothing average about his physique, and it doesn't change the fact that when you look over it, most babyfaces in the roid days were finely chiseled specimens, and most heels still looked beefy but weren't cut. Like for every Model Rick Martel there were 3 Earthquakes.
>>
>>1777568
Did you just get here?

Look up "Superstar" Billy Graham sometime.
>>
>>1777549
>>1777568
You're getting confused by "threatening". Ricky Steamboat doesn't look threatening. He looks like the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back - revealing a thoroughly athletic physique. Earthquake, despite being an extremely nice guy, looked like the only thing that would stop him from mugging your grandmother is the effort required.
>>
>>1777461
>doez promos
>dem boring matches
>dat lack of charisma

>>>/trash/
>>
>>1777595
Ah I get you now.
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1777605
howdy fedoroman
>>
>>1777611
But Booman's just as shit
>>
>>1777461
He looks good, but for a role as a dude kicking peoples asses I really think he should bulk up a bit. He's logically going to be on HGH for recovery anyway, but I still think he really needs to intentionally work on bulking rather than just recovering.
>>
>>1777666
>the big mussels win fights

Go away Vince you have a RAW draft to discard after the show begins
>>
>>1777682
If Vince actually thought that, explain Ryback.
>>
>>1777690
It still baffles me why he mistreated Ryback.
He actually drew hard as fuck on that one PPV he headlined against Punk, so he had potential to bring them some cash. But he got jobbed out like nobody's business despite being a big fucking gorilla who by all personal accounts had a lot of charisma.
>>
>>1777690
Ryback got crushed in a shootfight by Cage back when he used to actually be able to pass a piss test.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.