[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based BigBlackBootyDaddy BTFO Triple H and Steph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: erbrb.jpg (43KB, 461x295px) Image search: [Google]
erbrb.jpg
43KB, 461x295px
>Dave Meltzer predicts downfall of WWE with HHH & Stephanie in charge.(Wrestling Observer from 2005)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1s_l5XRww
>>
Based big dick meltz
>>
>record revenue
>more mainstream acceptance than ever
>totally adored by liberal cuck media
>downfall

Take a shower, have sex, get a clue, gain height, then think about this one again, Junior.
>>
>>1775603
>defends a company that has midgets as the world champions
>tells me to gain height
>>
>>1775603
They're going to start losing money within 5-10 years, screencap this.
>WWE mainstream anything
KEK
>>
Vince isn't a genius, but he sure isn't a moron either. The unfortunate part is HHH and Steph are actually morons who think they're geniuses.
>>
>>1775610
>5-10 years

by then the next Cena will catch fire and continue the cycle that began in 2006
>>
>>1775570
>Bryan "alvin and the chipmunks" Alvarez's voice

lol does he intentionally deepen his voice nowadays?
>>
>>1775617
The next Cena already bombed. Nobody has the charisma to replace him
>>
>>1775623
One will come along eventually

There's too much money in wrestling for failed bodybuilders like Cena. One of them is bound to have some charisma.
>>
>>1775623
Crowds today are too smarkish overall. I have my doubts about anyone being a singles wrestler as a babyface could replace Cena. It just won't connect, people don't like babyfaces anymore unless they somehow connect with the crowd (like Bryan), heels are way more interesting.
>>
Not having a solid #2 next to Cena for all these years doesn't help the cause

Batista- too old and always hurt
Orton- complete bust, zero drive
Punk- had the most potential but they fucked up on the one chance to make him a legit top guy
Shield- all 3 are busts
Balor- won't have the size or charisma to be that guy
Owens- LOL

This company is fucked.
>>
>>1775630
They just need a white guy to nigger it up like Cena did in the 00's, Austin did in the 90's, and Dusty did in the 80's.
>>
>>1775641
>Austin
>nigger it up
he rednecked it up which is the opposite of niggering
>>
>>1775653
>rednecks
>Not just white niggers

Sure thing budy.
>>
>>1775630
Cena was booed during his entire career. Only kids and women liked him. He stayed in top for so long because his merchandise sales. In fact, he's finally receiving some cheers. Maybe some of the current audience were kids during super Cena's rise and nostalgia is a big thing these days
>>
>>1775603
>Record revenue
>Profit is 1/2 what it was 5 years ago
Really makes you think
>>
Melty is right. It is well known that stephanie is not a wrestling fan and is probably working in wwe because fuck it I am the boss daughter I'll always have a job there. Add a guy that likes rasslin a little too much and you have a deadly combination.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.