[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the legends true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: A_hoes.png (3MB, 1141x1172px) Image search: [Google]
A_hoes.png
3MB, 1141x1172px
Are the legends true?
>>
>>1775295
Yes.
He has watched all of them fuck John Cena.
>>
yes, Jasethy has a 3 incher
>>
About his 2 inch cock?
>>
Judging by that text convo we saw, I'd say he's definitely enough of a fuck boy to try. He's probably hit most of the female locker room with "lol u awake?" texts at 2 am.
>>
>>1775295
Tyson Kidd legit looks like the kind of guy to murder someone for fucking his wife, so u know jasethy didnt fuck natty..... Noelle is obssessed with Randy Orton and was probably too busy chasing his dick to bother with Jasethy (im not even meme-ing she rambled during some podcast about how much she wants the Viper D...Nikki is so owned by Big Match John she wouldnt even think of cheating on him....Deancuck is Renees cuckold so its possible Jasethy fucked her.
>>
>>1775318
Tyson Kidd doesn't give a fuck about Natayla, he hates being married to her.
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (64KB, 540x739px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg
64KB, 540x739px
>>1775318
>>
>>1775345
He doesn't hate it, but what he does hate is how she's always trying to jump on his dick while he's watching wrestling
>>
>>1775295
Its true. He takes pictures with women you want to fuck.
>>
BELOW AVERAGE'D
>>
Renee is the only sure one he's banged

t. Melzter
>>
>>1775368
He probably just hates the way she acts for that show. Pretty understandable really.
>>
>>1775295
Watto getting his dick wet
>>
jesus christ why is noelle so tall. what a shame she looked pretty on that show but tall women are such a turn off. i'm 5'10 and i legit cringe when i see women taller than me with their man hands and size 11 feet. yikess
>>
File: 1445223707313.jpg (41KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1445223707313.jpg
41KB, 489x488px
>>1775509
Kill yourself
>>
>>1775518

lose height
>>
>>1775509
Tall women are the best, man.

Legs for days, superior genetics, less likely to get fat, more chilled out.
Plus they're more grateful for the attention. Most guys go for little girls because they feel emasculated by taller ones, so tall girls are more desperate for the dick.
>>
>>1775295
Man, he has a firm grip on Noelle.
>>
>>1775532

Lad if a "woman" is taller than 5'7 she's legally a man. Nothing wrong with being gay but don't try to convince yourself otherwise.
>>
>>1775522
Im only 6'4"
>>
Yes

He watched Big Dog fuck them in the corner
>>
>>1775548

>lying about your height on an anonymous forum

no need to lie guy, nobody cares if you're 5'8
>>
>>1775546
>Lad if a "woman" is taller than 5'7 she's legally a man. Nothing wrong with being gay but don't try to convince yourself otherwise.

Suit yourself. I'll be over here enjoying all the supermodel-tier women, you can have as many short fat chicks as you want.
>>
>>1775584

No need to project lad. You won't be getting supermodels or any kind of women unless you lose some weight and shave your beard.
>>
File: 1440383972756.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440383972756.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>1775597
>Being this buttblasted over the truth
>>
>>1775584
>Suit yourself. I'll be over here enjoying all the supermodel-tier women

In his defense, he may be short, but he can look at pictures of them on the internet just the same.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.