[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>COME ON YOU GUYS What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Natalya_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg (13KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
Natalya_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg
13KB, 220x339px
>COME ON YOU GUYS
What did she mean by this?
>>
How does a woman in her 30s get acne like that
>>
>>1774366
All the shite she puts on her face isn't good for the skin
>>
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>1774376
God why does she do this
>>
>>1774360
im dead serious i wouldn't even recognize her if te name wasn't in the title
>>
>>1774419
*BRAAAAPPPPP*
>>
>>1774360
COOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU GUYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Literally the most cringeworthy wrestler on the roster
>>
I love Natalya and think she's very crisp and fluid in the ring which means none of her stuff looks robotic or rigid.

She does great work as a spokesperson and sells ads well but I guess her promos could use a little more I don't know what.

Her "come on you guys!" Sounds bad and I'd trade it for a simple "ahhhhhhhhhhh!" But it has to be delivered right.

She's close to being the best female on the roster.
>>
>>1774419
shes so uncharismatic its insane. She has no idea how to be a heel on her own so she just does shit thats sorta annoying but not in a good way over and over.
>>
>>1774541
She's shit at selling. Whenever she's put in a submission her reactions and facial expressions aren't believable.
>>
>>1774545
So the same as every other diva on the roster?....
>>
>>1774548
No
>>
>>1774360
>settle your tea kettle

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>1774564
mom talk shes getting to that age

and its so hot
>>
>>1774564
It's a Britishism.
>>
Cathy Kelley and Billie Kay are the only two women worth busting a nut to. That's a wakeup call for you WWE fags
>>
>>1774642
Billie isn't even the best-looking member of her tag team
>>
>>1774366
How does a 30 year man old sitting in his parents basement have acne? Acne doesn't discriminate.
>>
File: it_means_my_gf_must_be_pretty.jpg (32KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
it_means_my_gf_must_be_pretty.jpg
32KB, 300x203px
>>1774711
>>
>>1774490

Natty is fucking hot, has dope tits and dope thighs

she is a clean worker too unlike majority of the women """""wrestlers""""
>>
>>1775334
>clean worker
lmao
>>
>>1775352
Remind me, who was the last person she injured?
>>
>>1775864

my heart
>>
>>1775864
That doesn't make her a clean worker. She's sloppy and botchy like all divashitters
>>
>>1774360
I had a dream that I went to Nattie and Tyson's house to see how Tyson was doing with his neck and all. And for some reason he was still bedridden because of his neck so he wasn't able to get up and walk around. And so I mostly talked to Nattie because of this plus for some reason Tyson wanted his privacy and we left him alone. So me and Nattie talked for a bit and right when I was about to leave my brain hit fast forward and I was suddenly having sex with Nattie. We were doing it raw and my dick began to hurt and I remember it smelling awful for some reason. So guys don't bang nattie raw because that shit stinks and it will make your dick hurt.
>>
>>1775912
He wanted you to fuck her and was beating off to the thought
>>
>>1775912
Meh it'd be worth it to see her naked and eat dat ass
>>
>>1774366
>acne
Genetics is thought to be the cause in 80% of cases. - Wiki
>>
muh duck
>>
File: taytaymemes.jpg (13KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
taytaymemes.jpg
13KB, 275x206px
>she
>>
>*BRAAAAAAAAAP*
what did Nattie Neidfart mean by this? i also wonder what WWE creative meant by this
>>
>>1774366
she's an athlete, she's always in the ring sweaty with other girls who are sweaty.
every girl in WWE who wrestles a lot has acne.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.