[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers NJPW fans would love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: Siennawannabe.jpg (70KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
Siennawannabe.jpg
70KB, 474x474px
ITT: Wrestlers NJPW fans would love.
>>
>ywn see Rollins & Tanahashi team together

;_;
>>
His psychology isn't good enough for him to get over in Japan. He'd be a gimmick gut in junior tag matches at best.
>>
>>1773829
Okada has almost zero psychology when he's not being led by Big Match Tana
>>
>Ror! Just rook at this baka gaijin, haha u want more burger gaijin? No burger for you!
>>
>>1773822
Not white/handsome enough to be a trademark gaijin
He might get over on working, but unless he had a cheap gimmick he'd just be another not-honkey
>>
>>1773845
>implying Mr. Sexy Ass Lottery isn't handsome
>implying he's any less good-looking than Omega
>implying looks matter to fans that love #BigMike
>>
>>1773848
>>implying Mr. Sexy Ass Lottery isn't handsome
Not particularly.
>>implying he's any less good-looking than Omega
Omega's better in-ring and has a better gimmick.
>>implying looks matter to fans that love #BigMike
Mike's a huge mastodon gaijin so he gets a pass – slanteyes love those.
>>
>>1773853
>Omega's better in-ring

It's a push.

>slanteyes

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1773855
>It's a push.
What is? I don't know if you're tying to say that it's a push to suggest that, or he's just getting a push.

>/pol/ memeing

Stop being so fragile and easily offended.
>>
>>1773857
"Push" like as in poker.

>Stop being so fragile and easily offended.

You could behave like an adult and cut the casual racism instead, sport.
>>
>>1773860
>white boy literally being angered by casual racism on 4chan

lmao
>>
>>1773845

>Handsome
>Athletic a la AJ Styles
>Decent moveset
>Has a small dick

He'd be fucking over if he wasn't associated with the Bullet Club in anyway. Plus, he's a manwhore. Japanese women can smell that kind of stuff and fuel their yaoi fantasies.
>>
>>1773867
Don't you ever compare botch Rollins to my beautiful AJ ever again
>>
>>1773864
>angered

Not really, more like disdainful with just a hint of pity.

>>1773868
Styles broke somebody's neck in New Japan and put them out for nearly 2 years m8
>>
>>1773873
Beat it Beato
>>
>>1773881
Didn't I already torch your ass here?>>1773832
>>
>>1773872
People who get injured by the SC are at fault on their own.
It's literally natural selection: the move.
Rollins hurt three main eventers in the span of a year. Four if you count himself.
Shelved three of them, the only one that kept going was big mans Jhon because he's still secretly living the prototype gimmick
>>
>>1773884
Wouldn't know what plebbit is like.

Never posted there.
>>
>>1773889
Bálor is just as much at fault for his injury as Yoshitatsu was.

>there are still people dumb enough to blame Rollins for Sting being old and busted
>>
>>1773893
If you're such an expert on it, maybe you should return there.
>>
>>1773894
I actually don't blame Rollins for Sting. But the numbers don't lie, and they stack up against him.
Also, Balor's not "as much at fault".
He was 80% at fault. YT was a full rounded 100 for getting his own fucking neck broken like a retard.
Rollins isn't remotely in AJ's league, is the point I was making.
>>
>>1773899
>they stack up against him

2 is hardly a stack.

Bálor didn't take the bump properly at all.

Rollins hit Ambrose with the same move last year and he was fine.
>>
>>1773827
Good.
I prefer to see Tana work not addled by 200+lbs of shit.
>>
>>1773907
C'mon, his matches against Fale weren't THAT bad.

>>1773903
>repeating the same thing over and over like a stroke victim

go away Beato
>>
>>1773905
Two's a two-strong stack compared to a good solid zero.
I know, I just said Balor was at fault. But he wasn't as much at fault as Tatsu was.
I do give a small portion of the blame to Seth for throwing him a little hard and fast. That was kinda reckless.
>>
>>1773910
Again: Dean took exact same bump. Was fine.

>good solid zero

Who are we comparing to again?
>>
>>1773916
Because he took the bump properly. What are you trying to prove, here? Because you're pretty much just agreeing with me that Balor was mostly at fault, whereas Yoshi was entirely. Thus proving my initial point that more blame lies on Yoshi for the SC than Balor for the arm shit.
>>
>>1773922
I'm not saying Bálor was mostly at fault, I'm saying he was entirely at fault.
>>
>>1773929
Let it go Seth.
>>
>>1773929
>Sethfags UNITE
>>
>>1773930
>>1773933
You'll have to pick which one this is boys
>>
Seth is a dangerous janetty
Roman would probably work in NJPW
>>
>>1773940
>Roman

Bullet Club already has an Underboss and the Guerillas of Destiny aren't looking for a 3rd wheel.
>>
>>1773942
They're all shit wrestlers and ugly
Roman's not
>>
>>1773940
Roman being the final boss of NJPW would be based
He's way better than Fale and Tongetty
>>
>>1773945
He'd also get mad shoot-heat from smarks who think New Japan is the promised land being invaded by the WWE's golden boy despite the fact that it's 80% bile just the same.
>>
>>1773945
Just have Reigns lose his ability to gobern and let him join LIJ
>>
>>1773944
They're no worse than Roman.

>implying NJPW gives a shit about looks

>>1773946
Show your working.

>>1773951
You need charisma to be Ingobernable
>>
>>1773946
lmao you were right pham >>1773960
>>
>>1773964
go away fedoramen
>>
>>1773972
>SEETHING
>>
>>1773975
beat it frijol
>>
>>1773981
ya angered
>>
I remember a rumor early in the spring that when the NJPW guys were at Wrestlemania they talked about doing a talent exchange over the summer where NJPW would get Kane,Mark Henry and Ryback and WWE would get most of the Bullet Club and a few other guys.

It was obviously bullshit but the idea of seeing Kane. Mark Henry and Ryback in Japan sounds amazing. It would be great to see an audience that isn't so numbed to big guys and especially big guys getting squashed like they do on WWE TV now. I just want Mark Henry to get a monster heel run in front of the Japanese fans, I think they would like it and he would love it.
>>
>>1774007
>t. a /wwe/ babby who has never watched NJPW
>>
>>1774007
>but the idea of seeing Kane. Mark Henry and Ryback in Japan sounds amazing.
No, it really doesn't.
>>
>>1774039
Please, They build Bad Luck Fale to beat Nakamura for the IC title and all of those guys are better than Fale. Who else do they have as far as big guys go right now? Manlet Elgin?
>>
>>1774065
They also stopped pushing Fale 'cause he's shit, but let's face it, he's no worse than modern-day Kane or Henry let alone Roidbotch.

>>1774064
>>>/trash/
>>
>>1774130
trip back on El Cuckter
>>
>>1773867
>he's a manwhore
You shut your dirty mouth, Seth is pure
>>
>>1773822
He's a crybaby wimp.

He wouldn't last a week in NJPW. Especially with Shibata kicking the fuck out of him.
>>
Cena and Cesaro
>>
>>1774408
>Shibata

top kek

He was a jobber in MMA
>>
>>1773853
>mastadon
elgin isn't even six foot
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 332x396px
>>1773872
>Not really, more like disdainful with just a hint of pity.
>>
>>1774514
Neither was Big Poppa Pump
>>
he looks too much like tama tonga
>>
>>
File: 1984984646.png (472KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1984984646.png
472KB, 537x720px
This guy could be big in Japan
>>
>>1776231
This
>>
I can lay out exactly how the next year of NJPW should go. Omega wins at WK against Okada. Suzuki (time bomb) returns to face Shibata, this feud will continue for half a year with NOAH cronies helping out Suzuki and eventually Shibata overcoming them all. After beating Okada, Omega will face a returning Ibushi. Ibushi wins this match-up. Now Naito returns to the main event, finishing up with Tana. Naito vs Ibushi results in Naito taking the title back. Now bring Okada back into the picture, he will win next G1, obviously.

Naito vs Okada is set for WK12. They start the standard back and forth that happens after G1. Shibata has now moved on to the Intercontinental title. He faces Omega, who took the title from Tana (at some point the tile works it's way to Tana from Elgin, or whoever else). Speaking of Tana, he is now facing the same horde of Suzuki led NOAH faggots that Shibata recently finished with. Ibushi is going against the lesser members of LIJ, probably Sanada.

it doesn't have to be exact, but it should go something like that
>>
>>1775065
Based tama is wwe bound next year
>>
>>1776427
NJPW are multi year contract now so not next year but the year after
>>
File: lariat.gif (3MB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
lariat.gif
3MB, 284x210px
who could be the next hansen
>>
>>1774065
>They build Bad Luck Fale to beat Nakamura for the IC title and all of those guys are better than Fale
The fans fucking hate Fale because of how shit he is. The New Japan fans really couldn't give less of a fuck about MUH BIG GUYZ unlike you WWE faggots.
>>
Sheamus
>>
>>1776397
>Now bring Okada back into the picture, he will win next G1,

stop
>>
>>1777148
Okada is the most likely pick to win all future G1s, I'm sure he will even eventually win one while also champion like he says he wants to
>>
>>1774065
NJPW doesn't give a fuck about huge guys. There's plenty of lesser promotions filled with big japs that can't work.
>>
>>1776438
JBL
>>
>>1777153
Just because it's likely doesn't mean it's good
>>
>>1777208
You don't like Okada?
>>
>>1777254
He's got enough accolades as it is, there's plenty of talent who would benefit more from it than yet another OKADA WINS LOL
>>
>>1777255
but that's what is going to happen, they are pushing Okada as hard as WWE is pushing Reigns.
>>
>>1777262
Okada actually jobs clean tho.
>>
>>1773829
>Hi Bret!
>>
>>1777811
>bumping a dead thread just for that shitpost
>>
None, because none of them trying killing others in the ring.

>Seth Rollins

Oh wait...
>>
>>1777812
Seething
>>
>>1778064
>Shibata isn't attempting to murder his opponents

Could've fooled me.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.