[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Michael "Shawn Michaels" Hickenbottom mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Omm6XnG.gif (2MB, 285x209px) Image search: [Google]
Omm6XnG.gif
2MB, 285x209px
What did Michael "Shawn Michaels" Hickenbottom mean by this?
>>
He meant he was going to embarrass Hogan with one of the funniest "Fuck yous" of all time.
>>
based HoGOAT burying HBGay and working him into a hissy fit
>>
>>1773539
literally worked himself into a shoot
>>
File: 1473649268732.jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473649268732.jpg
50KB, 250x250px
Serves him right for being a complete faggot over the years when he was champ.
Thank you based Hogan
>>
>>1773554
Sure thing Hunter

Your boy got fucking rekt
>>
>>1773572
>>1773632
>>1773662
Why are Hogancucks such boring losers?
>>
He's DOING HOGAN THE FAVOR by DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE, get it?

GET IT?!
>>
>>1773572
You know I'm all for pissing off Mr. Politic himself ol' Shawn... but for fucking Hogan to be the one... it just feels wrong, brother.
>>
>>1773666
> everyone who disagrees with my opinion is a 'hogancuck'

> boring losers
Sick burn famm
>>
>>1773539
Stolen from Reddit. Fuck off OP
>>
>>1773675
Reddit is based
>>
HBGay was never a good backstage politicker in his heyday. He'd just throw hissyfits and make it known to everyone he's a fucking fuck. Never worked anybody quite like Hogan did
>>
Post yfw Shawn thought he would not only go over Hogan once, but twice
>>
File: 1472724014065.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1472724014065.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>1773689
> HBGay thought he was going over Hogan

> CM Cuck thought he was going over The Rock
>>
>>1773539
BASED HBK
>>
>>1773539
He tried to see if dressing as a draw would garner him some dimes.
It did not.
>>
I unironically love that match.
I think both men put on one of the best matches of their careers.

Now, I don't like either of them as wrestlers, and I don't take them seriously for all their antics, so maybe that helps a bit. But I think it's a genuinely good show piece.

On the one hand you have Hulkster in full pantomime mode. And when it's that overblown, you have to oversell it. Hulkamania there was all nostalgia and kayfabe. Nobody was watching thinking it was real, so Michaels' overselling hurt nothing. It let Hulk hit every one of his classic spots and win the match.

Meanwhile HBK did the smark pandering - patronising the fans who still think it is "smart" to be aware wrestling is scripted.

It's a really fun match, and it entertains - whether you watch it as pantomime or as "artistic performance". So it's good.
>>
>>1773674
Yawn
>>
>>1773666
>underage b&
>>
>>1774324
In 2005 I was somewhat aware of the business but still pretty mark at heart so watching that match live was really fun.
>>
>>1773539
>hbk
>champ
>literally 0 draws
>was the main reason WWE was losing the ratings battle
>>
Why didn't Hogan fuck him up? Like how Brock broke that guys neck for sandbagging him.
>>
I was rooting for HBK as a kid despite the heel turn. Didn't he just turn face like the next day after the match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF4jE9InYEE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.