[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: nutshot.jpg (54KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
nutshot.jpg
54KB, 500x362px
In what ways do street fights differ from martial arts? What sort of techniques would experienced streetfighters typically employ or watch out for?

I could name the obvious, like nut shots, eye gouging, and pulling out a weapon. What would be the inobvious that shows up when there are no rules?
>>
I know I'm responding to a troll, but I don't get what the deal is with nut shots and eye gouges etc being thought of as being something that just works against someone that does martial arts. Like people think that they will just be able to do it. If you go for a nut shot on a judoka in the street, then expect that they will respond by moving their hips slightly and doing deashi barai, or tsubame gaeshi, or any number of techniques that they drill in open practice that they have gotten used to responding to your hip movement with a counter attack.
Same with an eye-gouge, as you come in, they will do kosoto gari or osoto gari, or any number of seoi moves.
Or try and eye gouge on a boxer and see if they let you get in or you get counter punched as they twitch their head offline.
>>
>>1772725
Not a troll. Your feedback is very useful and valued. Thank you.
>>
>>1772376
Street fighting may or may not have rules.
With no clearly layed out rules, fighters may still restrict themselves for whatever reasons, respect for the other person, morals, entertainment, just to name a few.
A large majority of fighters more often than not rely on what they've trained, which is more often than not, not taking advantage of a more open rule set.
Since most skilled fighters around remotely developed areas are sport fight players, a lot of fighters all just rely on their sport ruleset techniques.
>>
Biting
>>
>>1772725
Begging, pleading, beseeching, entreating, praying for you to have sexual intercourse.
>>
>>1772725
Kek
This is the most stupid thing I have read
+18 kiddo
>>
>>1772376
You could take fakes and faints to whole new level in non-ruled fights.
You can lie the fuck out of your ass.

>I'm going to pull out my glock
>if you kill me, my people will find you, and they will not kill you, because they can't torture you if you're dead. They will find your friends, and family, et cetera.
>>
>>1772775
OP here. Why is this poster inaccurate?
>>
>>1772853
Being a judoka don't mean that you're not about to be btfo by a nut shot. And the most important fact is: in street fights, everything applies
>>
>street fight

All that matters is winning.

>professional sports

Dont take roids and follow the rules
>>
>>1772853
He's not. They're never trained shit posters from the wrasslefags side of /asp/
>>
throwing objects, being run over by a vehicle, head stomps/body stomps, dislocation/ripping off limbs, everyday objects as weapons, pocket sand, chemicals, IEDs just to name a few
>>
>>1772853
See, not all martial arts schools train open sparring, and there may be some judoka that may get hit, but the majority will have drilled ko uchi gari counters which will avoid nut shots on reaction. Regardless of rules or no rules, they will react with the counter without thinking.
I don't know any judoka that does open sparring that would be concerned about differences between ippon and wazari scores in a street fight, but people in this thread seem to assume that a judoka would.
Judoka in a street fight isn't going to release a choke because someone taps, contrary to what anon thinks.
>>
>>1772376
>going for the inobvious

why nigga?

eyes, throat, fingers, groin
>>
>>1772775
>>1772766
>>1772877

Please give the mandrama retards their own board.
>>
Holy shit this board is fucking gay
>>
>>1772895
I think it would be foolish to completely discredit judo though since it's the only major (not universally) martial art that trains people how to throw an entire persons body weight around from an entirely realistic starting point (grabbing another guys shirt or jacket). That being said, just like any martial art, it doesn't cover all bases, and has certain weak points, but judoka's are generally a lot stronger than other martial artists due to their intense training regimes.
>>
>>1773003
As if any of the WWE threads are somehow less gay, you fucking queer.
>>
>>1772376
Straight punches.
Inexperienced 'fighters' on the street tend to get caught up in the moment and go for nothing but wide, swinging shots. As simple as it seems, someone who can gather enough composure to pick clean shots straight down the middle is at a huge advantage.
>>
>>1773090
This.

A straight punch has more momentum, more stability from someone who has trained, and use more muscle groups than a wide swing.
>>
>>1772974
Go to your cuckshed then
>>
>>1773003
Then why you're here, faggot?
>>
>>1773090
I wanna add wide swings are the subconscious action of an aggressive person. Even the most trained fighter in the ring as soon as the the first contact is made goes back to swinging like an ape. Its a fairly impractical but when in the moment most people don't really think of what they're doing.

Being calm and collective always beats aggressiveness. This is what made Tyson a beast.
>>
>>1773133
That's why a lot of martial arts put an emphasis on mental and physical discipline. Discipline plays a big role in how someone reacts under stress.
>>
>>1772974
>unironically thinking simulated training prepares people for a street fight where people are trying to actually hurt you
muh martial arts fags are the worst
>>
>>1773182
You're one of those fags who thinks they can beat the shit out of someone despite being a neet, aren't you. Someone who knows how to bring someone to the ground or punch someone in a forceful way is 10 times more likely to win a street fights than you are.
>>
>>1773199
Love to see how useful your training is while someone's biting into your arm you dumb faggot. You're the only one making claims here but keep typing out retarded shit that makes you look stupid
>>
>>1772376
An interesting thing is that in judo, putting someone on the ground very gently, so that they roll safely, is a mark of skill. Partially because this does require great dexterity, and partly because it's hard to train for 3 hours with someone when you break their collarbone 5 minutes in. But in an actual fight, you'd want to drive someone as hard straight into the ground as you could, head first.
>>
>>1773221
biting your arm though? Anyone who's trained at a half legit boxing gym would just punch your face off. They're taken worse than arm biting, my dude.
>>
>>1772376
>In what ways do street fights differ from martial arts?
In a way that you will get stabbed or beaten to death if you try to pull off your MMA bullshit.
>>
>>1773221
>hurr durr how wells your martial art gonna do when I bite you

https://youtu.be/zY-NjGKUqSE

Probably pretty well
>>
>>1772725
https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/2016-olympic-judo-bronze-medalist-beat-rio/
>>
You NEVER hit another man in the fucking nuts, if I saw a fight between two strangers and one of them pulled that, I would jump in. I know for a fact that other people would as well (saw it happen in prison).
>>
>>1775260
>saw it happen in prison
Why you gotta be lying on the Internet anon
>>
>>1775235
delete this
>>
>>1775235
>beat up

He got sucker punched then they ran off with his phone. It wasnt even a fight let alone a beat down.
>>
>>1774167
Thank you for this evidence. Given the even split, I had unresolved doubts since i have no experience to reference with regard to streetfights. This seems to definitively answer the dispute.
>>
>>1775545
Yes I'm sure you've spent a whole life time biting pro fighters.
>>
>>1775545
https://youtu.be/Kd_oBd5DENk
>>
So, OP, a few pointers. Back in the no days rules in the UFC, where every "experienced streetfighter" was given a shot and pretty much the same stuff that dominates today dominated then. Legit kickboxers, BJJ dudes and wrestlers with proper training took on bar brawlers in fights with no time limits, no judges and the only rules were no biting or eye-gouging and pulled ahead every single time.

Sure, there's a switch in mentality necessary such as watching out for a dude's friends or not going to the floor if you're gonna fuck yourself up on the landing as well and some stuff like not throwing heavy punches to the skull if you like your hands unbroken, but when you learn to properly fight and get in shape by training in practical martial arts with pressure testing that'll help you in sport or in real life.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZ4E-qUd1A

Those two videos have excellent points. Willink is a legit Navy Seal, Hall is a Jiujitsu expert with success in competition and currently signed to the UFC after winning a season of The Ultimate Fighter.
>>
>>1772376
Back mount flattened out followed by spiking elbows to the brain stem. I see a lot of MMA guys and wrestlers do this. It's pretty close to an instant knockout usually. Also knees to the head from turtle and side control.
>>
>>1773709
>They're taken worse than arm biting
Have you taken an arm biting? I don't think you know just how bad an arm biting is.
>>
>>1772376
The scariest way? You don't know if the dude will stop if you get knocked out or snap a limb.

It's easy to die of cerebral hematoma when you're fighting on concrete.
>>
>>1774167
>Get offa me!
>Let's reset!
>Let's reset!!

Why do people think they are in a position to make demands when they are losing?
>>
>>1775932
Notice how everyone shuts up about muh no rules in teh streetz when you post the navy seal video
>>
>>1776084
It hurts, but it doesn't do serious damage. Youd be relying on pain compliance to beat a guy who loves getting punched in the head so much he pays money to practice it.
>>
>>1776130
What's even better is when he starts threatening kill him while getting his head pounds into the pavement.

You'd think that's about the time you start begging for you life.
>>
>>1772376
Slamming someone into the ground, seriously, your fists will never be as hard as concrete, so not putting it to use is asinine.
>>
>>1776161
Yeah, it's a cool video, guy knows his shit. Modern military combatives are seriously just trimmed down MMA training with a slightly different focus and everyone who knows his shit acknowledges this and the importance of proper grappling training IE BJJ, wrestling and sometimes judo.
>>
A street fight has no rules. Never get into one thinking there are any.

Always grab the balls, always go for the throat/eyes. If you have a knife, pull it out and threaten but don't use it unless you need to. Even Bruce Lee advocated all these things in his JKD teachings.

A fight is over once someone takes a nut or throat shot.
>>
>>1772878
>don't take roids
here we go
>>
>>
>>1772376
I would think that the most dangerous move in a street fight would be outnumbering an opponent.
>>
>>1773105
i personally prefer gay punches
>>
>>1772376
>What sort of techniques would experienced streetfighters typically employ or watch out for?
>experienced streetfighters

none

>lim x-∞ f(streetfight experience) = death
>>
>>1778526
>drawing a weapon without the intent to use it
>raising the level of violence to lethal unnecessary when your hesitant
>reccomending memes instead of of actually learning how to fight

Full retard I bet you haven't been in a fight in your life.
>>
I know this is bait but since there's plenty of retards who believe this
Why do they assume the martial arts practitioner would be fighting by official sanctioned rules when not in the ring?
I honestly never understood this
Also who do you think has the better nut shot, the muay thai guy or some average dude on the street
>>
>>1779861
This fucking this
>>
>>1772895
Judo is probably one of the most viable street fighting martial arts because of the drills they teach which are very useful for dealing with an unskilled, angered opponent.
>>
Just carry a fucking gun or knife.

If he still wants to go when you've got a lethal weapon, he's probably on PCP so aim for one of the quickly fatal regions.
>>
>>1772376
Other than
>noruleslma.
The environment. Slamming people on to concrete, not being able to do certian things so you don't smash your knees on concrete, making retards hit the wall behind you, weapons, etc. Unless you live in a shithole, most streetfights probably be drunks and won't be serious as hell, otherwise its life or months in the hospital if not permanent disability or death.
>>
>>1772376
bumping real /asp/
>>
>>1783046
>he's probably on PCP
Or an elite commando and or secret service agent.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.