[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are NXT crowds so much better than the main roster crowds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1472091106156.png (626KB, 811x669px) Image search: [Google]
1472091106156.png
626KB, 811x669px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KiVI49P8f4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNRTrpnT7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzJK80KSA
>>
NXT is a brand that rewards investment instead of punishing it.

>that GLORIOUS entrance
>>
>>1771312
They ruined the American Alpha vs Revoval match at NXT Takeover after they chanted "you fucked up!" Really fucking triggered me.
>>
File: IMG_6520.jpg (19KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6520.jpg
19KB, 194x259px
>>1771312
>>
>>1771312
Lazy b8
>>
>>1771312
>NXMEME crowds
>better than main crowds
they're a different kind of shit but still shit. NXMEME crowds are the smarkiest smarks that popularize shit like >YOU DESERVE IT
>>
>>1771388
>upset over crowds actually being happy to see a title win
>>
>>1771361
Agreed. The performer knows. Shut the fuck up and let them try to recover.
>>
>>1771395
No he's upset by the faggots chanting gay shit that ruins the moment, crowds need to stick to cheering and booing
>>
>>1771395
>needing to say some dumb line to be happy

they could just cheer
>>
>>
>>1771312
Did you mean why are Brooklyn crowds so much better than Full Sail crowds>
>>
>>1771455
I say, why even let them do that?

Why not forbid all reactions besides quiet golf claps?
>>
>>1771470
ok then, no reactions at all

anybody who makes any noise at a WWE event is kicked out
>>
>>1771470
>hehe this'll show them. im so funny
benoit yourself
>>
>>1771478
Apparently it was good enough to leave you minus 1 comeback.
>>
>>1771505
>thats a comeback
benoit yourself
>>
>>1771539
More of a comeback than repeating the same meme like a stroke victim.
>>
>>1771570
>"i feel accomplishment from posting """""""comebacks"""""" on 4chan"
Benoit yourself
>>
>>1771617
Nope, but the utter devastation of your bootyhole is pretty sweet.
>>
It's just Brooklyn. Glad I was there for both Takeovers. Dallas and London were horrible with the crowds.
>>
>>1771634
>u mad xD
benoit yourself
>>
>>1771617
In order for him to Benoit himself he has to have sex in order to have an autistic kid to smother.
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>Why are NXT crowds so much better than the main roster crowds?
>>
Can someone post that fat smark trying real hard to get himself over at the CWC finals, that's pretty much NXT crowds personified.
>>
>>1771702
I think a lot of the Americans overlook London/European crowds because they don't necessarily get the chanting. Over here, making cringeworthy/catchy songs is our way of saying we like you and we're having fun. I get it can be too much at times. But for the most part, we cheer the good guys and boo the bad guys. No smarky shit.
>>
>>1771458
>>1771395

there's a difference between enjoying a show & trying to be the show
>>
>>1771312
They're not. Only London was
>>
>>1771361
Just go back to the match. Look at the time remaining in the match. Think for a moment. Look at the reaction of Dash and Dawson. Think for moment again.
They "botched" it intentionally. Yes, Top Guys know how to work a crowd.
>>
>>1771312

By better you mean a bunch of faggots singing Nakamura's theme from his entrance until the fucking end of match?

They pay to watch their fav. superstars, yet, they want to be the draws. FFS.
>>
https://vid.me/JTj3
>>
>>1771702
>London
>Horrible
It was the best one of the lot. If the crowd is going to attempt show hijacking chants, at least Londons were original.

>>1771771
To be fair British crowds are smark as fuck, it's just refreshing to hear something different, and they don't come off as cringe. Also the DJ Otzi Bayley chant pissed on the "heyyy we want some bayyleyy" autism anthem
>>
>>1772318
>yet, they want to be the draws. FFS.

You fucking shut-ins don't even know what you're mad about, do you?
>>
>>1771312

Main reason is most likely that they get to watch more wrestling then on the main shows.

Also, all nxt talent are aiming for main roster so they bring their A-game everywhere even if some stuff might be a bit risky.

Once in the main roster they dont have that much freedom in the ring since they cant afford to be injured and are forced to tone down which causes audience to be bored since they know the talents can do better.

Atleast thats my two cents on it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.