[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should he just turn heel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ambrose.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
I mean, it won't solve all his problems, but he clearly is not as good a face as he is a heel in the first place.
>>
He should be a tweener.
>>
>>1770933
he needs better booking. turning him heel ain't gonna change a thing when cena will be off to movies/tv shows soon and aj is top heel
>>
>Ambrose gets booed by 1 CROWD against the most over guy in the company
>omg its ogre

ebin false flag
>>
>>1770953
>1 CROWD
It was literally two crowds in a row.
>>
>>1770953
To be fair, he got booed by two crowds.

We'll see how next week goes.
>>
>>1770972
>>1770980
(I haven't watched Smackdown yet lads)
>>
>>1770980
Being booed against AJ in a PPV doesn't really count. Anyone would get booed against him every time they get in any offense.
>>
>>1770933
He should get a hair transplant
>>
>>1771020
This.

There's no doubt Ambrose has lost his shine with that lackluster title run and the Stone Cold podcast BTFOing him, but to write him off entirely is premature. You could have AJ shoot punch out a cancer kid and still get cheered right now.
>>
>>1771028
#BeatUpCancerKid
>>
He's just fine as a tweenery babyface. He's put on great promos on SmackDown recently. He's had at least one great promo in each of his feuds with Ziggler, AJ and Cena so far. His character is as good as its ever been, if you want my opinion.

He needs to improve his in-ring work, but even that isn't as terrible as everyone likes to act like it is.

>>1770980
Getting booed against AJ for his potential first title win and getting booed against Cena in his return. That's, if anything, the reaction you want. These are your top guys on SmackDown and they're all getting real, visceral reactions. People CARE about this feud. It's a good thing.
>>
>>1771020
>>1771028
Reigns was getting 50/50 in his matches against AJ, not outright booed the fuck out.
>>
>>1771133
Much like in his match against Bryan the longer it went on, the less the crowd sided with Reigns.
>>
>>1770933

His style is good as a heel, meaning it's not flashy and it's fucking boring, he'd be a great heel. People boo'd him cause he's boring. If him turning heel meant he'd no longer do that stupid 'lunatic lariat' he'd never go face again if I had any say.
>>
>>1771133
Both matches ended in thunderous boos, at least until Seth showed up to salvage Extreme Rules.
>>
>>1771138
>unhinged limbbreaker Ambrose returning from FCW

yiss pls
>>
>>1771133
Hi FedoRoman
>>
Yes, a heel turn would be the best idea for him right now. He's always come off as a guy built to play a heel.

That been said what would have benefited him the most was existing in an era with so little creative control and freedom. That's what made him an indie darling to begin with, his self-made promos and killing himself doing hardcore spots.

He hasn't been able to cut a good promo since the shield was a thing.
>>
>>1770933
His thing about being a Harley Race-like old school, respectable champion on the Stone Cold podcast got me interested, but it was a total lie. The only person I could see pulling something like that off is babyface Joe.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.