[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: wwe_raw_logo.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_raw_logo.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
>womens opening segments
>mick foley creeping over womens wrestling
>bo dallas squash matches
>braun stroman squash matches
>nia jax squash matches
>the demon king
>sami zayn fighting the same people over and over
>cesaro vs sheamus
>the new day (very stale at this point)
>enzo & cass promos
>titus & darren young still having screen time
>jinder mahal portraying a heel sikh
>anything involving sasha banks
>cringe segments (goldust, r-truth, shining stars)
>wasting anderson & gallows on comedy skits
>lesnar is only around a few times per year

RAW is an absolute disaster and it's no wonder that the ratings are declining every week. There is literally no reason to watch 80% of the 3 hours show.

How can WWE be THIS out of touch?
>>
File: 1470774503352.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
1470774503352.png
167KB, 978x778px
>>
>How can WWE be THIS out of touch?

VINCE
McMAHON
DAMMIT
>>
File: Old Day.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Old Day.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Are you not sports entertained?
>>
Because the CEO is 71 years old and an infamous control freak and micromanager. He also lives on ketchup and only gets two hours of sleep a night. His daughter, his heiress apparent, has been having sex with the entire locker room ever since "Macho Man" Randy Savage took her first time and made her realize what a slut she really was, and her entire life revolves around that. Neither of them have time to try to wrap their heads around things like "what the fans want" or "what would bring in ratings"
>>
>>1770622

>enzo & cass promos

the hottest thng going on right now.
>>
>>1770696
*hottest garbage
>>
>>1770917
hat back on fedoramen
>>
File: 18+ doc.jpg (230KB, 757x678px) Image search: [Google]
18+ doc.jpg
230KB, 757x678px
>>1770959
>>
>>1770917
i got 1 word for you
S w a f t
swwaaaaaaftttt
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1770964
>>
>>1770973
>ARRRRRRGH MY SHOULDER
>loses push and belt
What an amazing vanilla midget.
>>
>>1770622
Could've made Balor work, but its a shame about the injury
>>
Dont forget ShamUs and Cesaro in a strange filler contract
>>
>>1770979
>loses push

But he didn't...
>>
>>1770994
He did you stupid smark. They aren't going to push some injury-prone potato autist after he loses their biggest new title right after its debut. Seek sunlight.
>>
>>1770999
Boy are you gonna be mad[der] when he wins the Royal Rumble
>>
>>1771008
I think he meant momentum
>>
>>1771688
(He didn't.)
>>
>>1770622

The problem is that raw being absolute shit has an impact on based smackdown aswell, how many people do you think tuned out of raw and didnt even bother with smackdown.
Honestly smackdown should start airing on mondays and raw the day after, competing with football wont even be a problem for smackdown.
>>
>>1770999
Yeah, they must be constantly posting updates on his condition and videos of him on their youtube, after flying him out to the best surgeon they could get as fast as possible post RAW (in which they kept and keep going on about how fucking badass he was and how he won the match with one arm) because they don't give a shit about him now and don't care about him coming back. Makes complete sense.

You're a retard. Balor is to Haitch what Roman was to Vince. He's getting pushed no matter what.

>>1771688
Returns is instant momentum for main eventers.
>>
>>1771691
>>1771707
Hey I'm just trying to save some face for the guy
>>
>>1770991
that's listed
>>
>tfw no more based triple h burying hbk and goldberg every week anymore with based flair being insane and based orton burying legends
EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
>>
>>1770999
>injury-prone
????
>>
I miss HBK
>>
>>1770642
Vince is running SD and it's based.
>>
>>1771008
>>1771688
>>1771707
not even him but tbftbh he's boring as fuck anyway so who cares kek
>>
>>1772828
He's running both shows you autist
>>
desu I really fucking hate Foley I wish he would just cuck off. totally soured his prev runs he was the wrong choice or GM
>>
>>1772884
Yeah he's changed too much and can't help his endless shilling of """""womens""""" """""wrestling"""""" because muh daughter
>>
>>1772916
His moaning and his awful open letter facebook posts, like you said his daughter and network show. awful standup comedy shows. I hate him now.
>>
File: stmick.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stmick.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>1772933
He makes me hate Christmas and I was a pretty big Christmas mark.
>>
>>1772933
unconvincing acting on Raw the last few weeks is just so out of place, when he raised his voice at Seth for attacking KO it was laughable.
>>
>>1772870
ya seething
>>
at this point I just want to see WWE burn to the ground
>>
>>1772985
it either needs to re-invent itself or it's going that way
>>
>>1773720
I've heard anti-smarks "predict" the end of WWE for YEARS now

They're not going anywhere
>>
>>1773724
Bigger companies than WWE have fallen.
>>
>>1772870
Then Vince can't be the problem, if he's running both shows and one show is good and the other is shit.
>>
>>1773840
Smackdown noticeably feels less Vince-y

Vince has the final say of what gets on all shows, but he's barely more involved with SD than he is NXT
>>
>>1773847
According to Meltzer, Vince is actively overseeing Smackdown, he's taking an interest in that show much more than Raw, because he knows the new Smackdown have to be a hit and it "needs more help" than Raw.

I don't think Smackdown feels "less Vince-y". He does manage to insert some poop jokes here and there. I think he and creative just has a better roster to work with, and also one less hour to fill.
>>
>>1773847
There have literally been reports he's more hands-on with SD to make it the stronger brand.
You're just rejecting this notion because it doesn't fit with the narrative you've constructed.
Don't worry, you'll get better.
>>
>>1773858
Post excerpt from newsletter or timestamp for radio that states this.

>>1773859
Aren't you that guy who wrote a wall-of-text blowjob of Vince yesterday?
>>
>>1773869
>Aren't you that guy who wrote a wall-of-text blowjob of Vince yesterday?

No?
>trying to identify people on an anonymous messageboard
>and failing
>>
>>1773870
Sure you're not, bud. ;)
>>
>>1773869
>Post excerpt from newsletter or timestamp for radio that states this.
I really don't have time to do that. It was a while ago, probably around when Smackdown relaunched. You're either gonna have to take my word for it or not. I don't really care.
>>
>>1773876
Carter please
>>
>>1773877
>You're either gonna have to take my word for it or not.

Guess which one I'm gonna do, especially since a quick search turned up nada.
>>
>>1773888
Ok.
>>
>>1773892
You didn't guess!
>>
>>1773900
I figured I didn't have to.

Do you believe me?
>>
>>1773902
>>
BASED Vince working the smarks into a shoot just by giving them a better product lmao
>>
>>1770622
Was RAW taped this week?
>>
>>1773913
Ok.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.