[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Eddie Guerrero, anon? Hes my favourite wrestler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Do you like Eddie Guerrero, anon? Hes my favourite wrestler.
>>
>>1770550
Yeah he was pretty good.
>>
Why the fuck does this horse keep bringing up Eddie and even stealing his "ref framing" spot? Is she related to him? Did he train her? Did she know him personally?
Eddie must be rolling in his grave seeing this bitch use his name and legacy just for smark points.
>>
>>1770574
She was a huge mark for Eddie Guerrero as a Little Jenny.
>>
She'd actually be pretty cool if she dropped all the weaboo and nigger shit
>>
>>1770550
Stop dying your hair, Sasha
>>
File: bone-horse.jpg (571KB, 894x1665px) Image search: [Google]
bone-horse.jpg
571KB, 894x1665px
>>1770550
>>
>>1770574
Because she mentioned him a couple of times and the writers leeched onto it, especially when she turned face.
>>
>>1770638
I've seen trannies that are more convincing of being female t b h famalams
>>
File: OjdqnW3.jpg (302KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OjdqnW3.jpg
302KB, 1066x1600px
>>1770724
This
>>
>>1770728
Hnnnng.
>>
>>1770728
MUH DICK
>>
>>1770550
Huh, for the first time ever I see the resemblance to Snoop.
>>
File: as.png (50KB, 479x572px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
50KB, 479x572px
>>
>>1772900
People bitch a lot about wew and reddit, but you niggers don't know the autism that is youtube comments
>>
>>1770550
No, I thought he was an average wrestler who was pushed too high in the card. Personality wise I think he acted like a spoilt brat when he didn't get his own way. I didn't really understand the love for him before his death either.
>>
>>1772915
Probably because you have brain defects.
>>
>>1770728
HOLY FUCKING YUM

whats her name?
>>
Be serious, you'd all cream your pants on the spot if some girl came up to you and started talking about Eddie Fucking Guerrero.
>>
>>1772907

this place is just as autistic
>>
>>1773296
You're getting worked bro. Unfortunately, youtubers aren't working you, they really are that daft, dense and deadbrained.
>>
>>1772915
Most smarks hated him before he died then decided all of a sudden they loved him afterwards.
>>
>>1773342
>smarks hated Eddie

Dumbest thing you've ever posted.
>>
>>1772907
what is wew?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.