[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully my order hurries up! Anyone else ordering anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Hopefully my order hurries up!
Anyone else ordering anything?
>>
>Nikki

You were doing so well...
>>
Forgot the becky goggles op
>>
>>1770349
Sasha/Bayley fans get triggered at the mere mention of the far superior Becky.

Not that anyone would buy those fucking goggles though.
>>
>>1770344
Why the fuck wouldnt I buy it when its 5 dollars?
>>
>>1770353
Why do people try to defend Sasha? They keep bringing up NXT as if working on a smaller stage where the crowd would literally chant for a fart proves she was good.
>>
>>1770491
It's kinda sad how they've doubled down on her instead of admitting they fell for the rehearsed match meme of NXT. She was exposed as a fraud on the main roster and her fans were exposed as idiots.
>>
>>1770343
Replica belt extender......
Fat Aspie confirmed
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>1770343
>4XL
>>
>>1770491
FART FOREVER *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* FART FOREVER *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* FART FOREVER
>>
>>1770343
They don't have belt extenders in white?
>>
The belt extender got me
>>
>women's wrestling fanboy
>4XL shirts
>the belt extender

my fucking sides. good shit OP.
>>
>>1770343
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please have sex.
>>
>>1770344
Nikki is better than Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, Paige, Emma, and just about 90% of the women employed by WWE currently. The only ones I'd say are definitely better than her in the ring are Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Asuka but they've also all been given the chance to put on good matches more often than her.
>>
>>1770632
Sashetty Botches isn't better than Nikki
>>
Forgetting one of these OP
http://shop.wwe.com/nia-jax-im-not-like-most-girls-authentic-t-shirt/W12076.html?dwvar_W12076_color=Black#start=2
>>
>belt extender
>4XL shirt
Tell me, how do you get that fat? What is it you eat?
>>
File: 652645.png (129KB, 1221x803px) Image search: [Google]
652645.png
129KB, 1221x803px
My mummy let me pick out my new school outfit.
>>
>>1770686

>Size
>fat

Kek
>>
>>1770686
Your mummy forgot to get some New Day for herself
>>
>>1770343
This thread was mildly amusing before becoming an hourly thing
>>
>>1770686
>Size: Fat

No way this is real
>>
>>1770632
>Sasha better than anybody
Opinion discarded. Nikki also had an entire fucking year to put on a standout match and didn't
>>
>>1770632
1) It was a joke about him killing his "smark" cred
2) >Nikki >good

She's not even better than Naomi, let alone the women you've named who killed it in NXT
>>
>>1770881
>killed it in NXT
Sasha proved that even an injury prone botch machine can look good in NXT. The main roster exposed her.
>>
>>1770886
Do you honestly believe that Nikki could put on a good Takeover match?
>>
>>1770891
Absolutely, if she were given the rehearsal time that NXT talent gets.
>>
>>1770894
She totally lacks ring psychology and charisma so I doubt it
>>
>>1770886
Sasha didn't look that good in NXT either. She still botched all the time. Rehearsal isn't going to magically turn a shit wrestler into a good one, talent is still important
>>
Hope you're a 12 year old girl, you fat faggot.
>>
>>1770894
Oh, poor pitiful you.

Nikki got a bunch of Takeover equivalent opportunities while she was tramp stamp champ and she dropped the ball every time.
>>
File: 28b.png (538KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
28b.png
538KB, 600x770px
>>1770881
>let alone the women you've named who killed it in NXT
>>
>>1771204
pipe down hatboy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.