[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Im relativly new here and I see alot of hate for the Full Sail crowd and I dont get it. IMHO it just looks like the crowd is having fun. Can someone please explain it to me? And try not ba an asshole
>>
>>1769509

https://vid.me/JTj3

Here you go.
>>
File: Ref.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Ref.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>1769511
Thanks anon. I understand now. Much obliged for your constructive input.
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
>>1769511
Based Fatass BTFOing Fullfail marks.
>>
>>1769509
I cant speak for everyone but my feeling is that too often the Full Sail crowd will try to overly insert themselves as a character in the show to the point where it sometimes distracts from the matches or the debuts of wrestlers. It's fun to have a pumped up crowd and it's fine to boo when ur feeling like a wrestler or idea is being shoved down ur throats but ideally the crowd should be there to enhance and compliment the show.
>>
>>1769546
very well said. couldnt have said it better myself. crowds suck when they try to get themselves over
>>
>>1769509
Sometimes lotsof member of the crowd cross the line and start chanting to get THEM FUCKING SELVES OVER
That's just fucking ridiculous, I like a loud crowd too, but when you start chanting "we are Awesome" You deserve repeated kicks to the dick.
>>
>>1769511
Wow. Talk about manipulating a crowd. They did everything he wanted every step of the way to prove his point.
>>
>>1769511
full sail was a FUCKING MISTAKE
>>
Much of the crowd has not:

gotten a clue
taken a shower
gone to the gym
had sex
>>
wrestling is the most autistic live entertainment because 75% of the discussion is about the crowd reacting and 25% is about the actual wrestling
>>
>>1769511
holy shit, I was easily able to pick out that pig faced guy from the cwc classic at 1:59 remaining (wtf type of video timer is that)
>>
>>1769511
Wtf i love KO now
>>
>>1769509
Think of it this way. The average WWE crowd is like a random thread full of anonymous posters, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. The Fullsail crowd on the other hand is like a thread full of circlejerking tripfags sucking each others dicks, it's always bad. That's what Fullsail is basically, an elaborate circlejerk for cliquey individuals with an unwarranted sense of self importance that have developed their own mini subculture which it turn makes them feel like they're better than the anonymous random WWE crowd.
>>
>>1769570
this
>>
>>1769511
The only good thing KO has ever done
>>
>>1769620
This. They all talk about how things will be perceived instead of just forming their own fucking opinion. Literally pathetic braindead sheep, and full sail is the epitome of that.
>>
>>1769662
Izzy is cool tho
>>
File: asp and wew.gif (4MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
asp and wew.gif
4MB, 500x307px
>>1769627
kek
>>
File: 1473826636103.png (201KB, 739x804px) Image search: [Google]
1473826636103.png
201KB, 739x804px
>>1769773
>Izzy is cool tho

>>>/w/ooo
>>
>>1769995
I can't even imagine how much of a miserably joyless cunt you'd have to be to take umbrage with a little girl enjoying wrestling and having a hero.
>>
The full sail crowd was pretty shit when it comes to CWC. The fact that the Matilik/Sabre Jr. match was so split automatically makes them shit.

When it comes to NXT, I feel some wrestlers don't get the respect they deserve. like Austin Aries for example, who's literally a talented CM Punk but feels like a mid-carder. If they pushed him to the Maint Event scene and give him an open mic, he'd be GOAT. To be fair they have too many guys to work with right now so maybe we ain't ready for a AA era. That crowd should know better though.

point is. Full Sail can be shit. Real shit.
>>
>>1770081
>The fact that the Matilik/Sabre Jr. match was so split automatically makes them shit.

STOP LIKING WHO I DON'T LIKE!

>the crowd should know better than to a boo a heel
>>
>>1770014
oh and also because Florida crowds have always been shit.
>>
>>1769546
It's an entire audience doing their best impression of a ECW crowd. Nothing they do feels genuine or organic.
>>
File: izzycry.0.0.png (802KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
izzycry.0.0.png
802KB, 1310x873px
imo the only good thing Sasha has done
>>
>>1770014
Its the pedos like you who we have a problem with
>>
>>1770199
>doesn't fly off into an autistic shitfit over a little girl enjoying wrestling
>hurr pedo

Seek therapy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.