[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

WWE Hall of fame hate thread
>>
>>1768978
>Drew Carrey is in that
>Because he once showed up and literally said live on air that he doesn't like wrestling and is only there to plug his show
>>
>>1768982
He's in the celebrity wing chode
>>
>>1768984
>There's a celebrity wing at all
>>
I find it odd that Godfather got in before Christian.
>>
>>1768991
Why? Christian was still active till the start of the year.
>>
>>1768994
His last match was in March 2014, bruv.
>>
>>1768999
Yeah but it was only recently he stopped being an "active competitor" or whatever the fuck they call it.
>>
>>1768999
>>1769002
Oh actually it was almost a fucking year ago. Well, I guess it will be next year then.
>>
>>1768991

I find it odd that a lot of people got in before Rick Rude.
>>
>>1769018
Probably fucked the wrong guy's wife. Fuck, just look at Macho Man, he only got in two years after dying just because he maybe diddle Steph.
>>
>>1769035
When snoop Dogg gets in at the same time in a wrestling hof as one of the goat's you know that hof is shit.
>>
>>1768978
After Rikishi, snoop and the godfather got in, that shit lost any prestige it had
>>
>>1769043
>not liking based Godfather
kys
>>
>>1768978
not enough vanilla midgets?
>>
>>1769112
>Midcarder 4 life in the hall of fame
>>
>>1769123
You're a sick man, seek help. Your mum is worried abou you.
>>
>>1769035
Macho was never put in because he wanted his whole family to be inducted too.
>>
File: lennypoffo.jpg (50KB, 500x379px)
lennypoffo.jpg
50KB, 500x379px
>>1769599
>Implying The Genius wasn't based as fuck.
>>
Hall of Fame is all for money, that's why they have it infront of a crowd, they have celebrity wings. I don't even know why people get angry when people chant during the show, it's at an arena.

To make it respectable, maybe add two-three people a year that actually deserve it (less rikishi/godfather) and have it infront of invited wrestlers and the SOs, some specific press
>>
>>1769043
There's way worse than Rikishi in there you faggot.
>>
>>1769599
Nah it was his brother. In a shoot interview he said that WWE contacted him about accepting on behalf of Macho and he refused to do it until he and their dad (I think?) were also inducted.
>>
File: Donald_Trump HOF.jpg (76KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump HOF.jpg
76KB, 900x506px
>>
>>1770543
>not inducting the draw for the Wrestlemania with the highest buyrate at the time, and the second highest of all time
He even gave Vince that sick clothesline
>>
>>1770552
Donald also either helped Vince steal the company from his father or he funded Wrestlemania
>>
>>1768984
>there is even the slightest distnction made between non-wrestler celebrities and wrestlers in the WWE Hall of Fame
It doesn't even have a fucking building. There are no wings to visit.
>>
File: giant.jpg (69KB, 621x419px) Image search: [Google]
giant.jpg
69KB, 621x419px
>>1770578
Based Big Money Don
>>
>>1770299
>wwe doing something private that doesn't result in JBL raping someone
I just can't see that
>>
>>1770517

Lanny was refusing because thats what Randy wanted
>>
At this point they'll put anyone in it to make sure they have a 2 hr program for WM weekend.
>>
Why isn't Cyndi Lauper in? She did more than any other celeb
>>
>>1771241

I'd put Andy Kaufman in before her, but Cindy should be in too.
>>
Kathi Lee and Hoda when? #JusticeForKathiLeeAndHodaKotb
>>
>>1771350
This.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.