[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sign Alberto El Patron after he leaves WWE >He'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: albertodelhallway.jpg (158KB, 854x440px) Image search: [Google]
albertodelhallway.jpg
158KB, 854x440px
>Sign Alberto El Patron after he leaves WWE
>He'll probably be in the UK for a while due to ties with Paige's family and Paige herself
>First thing they do with him is an interview conducted by a red-faced child in a badly-lit, echoing hallway with people talking in the background

Why are they so shit?
When will they learn?
>>
>watching cuck culture
>>
>>1768302
>kid's face is better lit than Patron

What is this rinky dink bullshit?
>>
>>1768302
I said it before and I'll say it again. WCPW are nothing but pure money marks. They think they're these master bookers because they made a bunch of top 10 lists about wrestling. It's ironic in that way then because they make all the classic mistakes of indie shows. For one they are splurging ridiculous amounts on every named wrestler they can find. If you're ex WWE talent you're guaranteed a pay day there. There is no way they are turning a profit from their wrestling alone. Despite seemingly having the money to blow on named wrestler though, the actual production values of the show itself is fucking embarrassing. Sound quality is pretty abysmal for example.
>>
Hopefully he's not lying about still having connections with LU, it'd be great to see him there again. but yeah, that videos production was pretty trash.
>>
>>1768344
was reported a few weeks ago that theres no hard feelings and mutual interest
>>
>>1768344
nah, fuck him they don't need
>>
>>1768354
his first match with Mundo was one of the shows best matches
>>
>>1768324
>. There is no way they are turning a profit from their wrestling alone.

they don't really need to, that's why they're not like other indies. as long as the clickbait keeps rolling they can play wrestling booker fantasy camp.

honestly i think they do this just to meet and hang out with wrestlers
>>
>>1768324

These kids are just marks. Their actually paying bischoff and cornette money to book this shit. Eventually the youtube money will run dry. We have that to look forward to.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.