[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: eBeXjqF[1].jpg (57KB, 640x746px) Image search: [Google]
eBeXjqF[1].jpg
57KB, 640x746px
What went wrong?
>>
>>1767557
Who the fuck cares about women's wrestling seriously
>>
>>1767557
She tried to samefag in /asp/
>>
Somebody post the pasta
>>
>>1767557

I have no idea who this is
>>
she's addicted to /asp/

its ruining her performance and her relationship with her friends and family
>>
For a second I thought she was on the john
>>
She'd wreck the four horses in the wwe honestly
>>
>taller than all the women in the wwe
>plays a good heel
>attractive (in different way)
Why doesn't Vince sign her on?
>>
>>1767557
signed with TNA, that is what went wrong
>>
>>1767557
>knockout
>not pure based Allie

dropped
>>
What went wrong? Her being an enforcer of Maria
>>
File: 1401669971448.jpg (138KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1401669971448.jpg
138KB, 1440x810px
>that title reign
>lost to gail kim half the time
>dropped it in a comical manner to Allie

what did TNA mean by this?
>>
File: ourgrill.png (908KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
ourgrill.png
908KB, 1310x873px
>>1768828
cause she the best
>>
>>1767557

She's too tall and heavy. Most divas are around 5'5 and she's 5'10. Most divas that big aren't good for anything aside from squash matches. Their move sets don't really work well and they're limited when they fight women 6 inches shorter than them.
>>
File: 2qcqrso[1].jpg (18KB, 285x581px) Image search: [Google]
2qcqrso[1].jpg
18KB, 285x581px
She was pushed too early. When she was a champion she had barely any TV time. The division revolved around Maria and Gail. Even if Sienna was fighting it was more like Maria's pawn. She has had no character development which is a shame as she's one of the best on the mic
>>
Nothing? She's been at TNA for all of six months and been put over as the division's top in-ring heel. Save some despair for when/if she starts losing clean to Raquel.
>>
>>1768467
>attractive (in a different way)
This is just a fancy way of saying 'she's ugly to most people but my standards are low'
>>
>>1767557
Nobody cares about divashit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-58-27.jpg (1MB, 1080x2904px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-58-27.jpg
1MB, 1080x2904px
>>
>>1767557
post her ass please
>>
>>1768325
I met Sienna a.k.a Allysin Kay at a conference around 2 months ago. It featured various AIW, Shine, ROH and TNA wrestlers. I was on my way to meeting Christopher Daniels and Kaz. I looked at Sienna's desk, it wasn't that big a line. As a pissed off TNA Fan I decided to wait in her line to tell her how angry I am with her.

As my turn came she looked and saw I had nothing on me to sign, she asked "Do you need a photo or something?" I tell her "You are overrated, worst knockout title reign and Gail Kim should be champ". She replies in a smug way "Oh so you're a Gail Mark huh? I guess that's better than being a Mia Yim (Jade) fan". She looks towards Courtney Rush and they both laugh. I further get upset and walk off. I hear her in the back "Okay guys I'm just going to take a break". I was heading towards the bathroom a little away from the crowd. I hear a voice "Wait up Gail Mark!" as I turned around Sienna pushes me against the wall, holyshit she's 5'11" and I'm 5'6". This is emasculating. She begins to grope me real tight and starts rubbing on my balls and says in her assertive womanly voice "Why are you getting worked mark?" I pant and reply "I am not a mark, I'm smarky....uff!" she tightens her grip on my balls, slowly she works her hand onto my penis and starts stroking it from outside my pants. She then asks "So tell me mark, why are you getting worked?" I am hard as a rock, she begins to focus on my penis head, I am so aroused and in pleasure that I fumble my words like Dean Ambrose on Stone Colds podcast "ug uh Allysin you know ug uh". Finally she takes two fingers and from the stem of my penis she flicks her fingers all the way up to my penishead. I begin to cum hard, real fucking hard. This is the hardest I've ever cummed, and all inside my pants. As I calm down and take deep breaths she whispers in my ear "Stay worked...mark"

From that day onward I was a Sienna fan
>>
>>1769180
Except she's MMA and Pro Wrestling
>>
File: 1461257643093.jpg (81KB, 1306x557px) Image search: [Google]
1461257643093.jpg
81KB, 1306x557px
>>1769174
When I saw her debut on TNA I was totally turned on by her, she does look attractive in a milfy way despite being in her mid-20's. It's only after seeing her behind the scenes did I lose interest in her, she's comes across as a total bitch
>>
>>1771234
Stay worked...mark
>>
File: 1470981549066.jpg (72KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470981549066.jpg
72KB, 500x700px
I was visiting some relatives in Detroit. My younger brother decided to accompany me to the dentist. Since it was impromptu we had to wait till the patients are finished.15 minutes past and the entrance door opens, a very tall, classy, woman with a blonde streaked hair enters and takes a seat. My brother whispers in my ear "That's Allysin Kay who plays Sienna on TNA". I am oblivious to the world of wrestling. My brother then whispers to my ear "Look I rarely get to see wrestlers in person, so I'm gonna repeat what I said a bit louder so that she acknowledges that I know who she is, please sis, I hope you don't feel awkward about it" He then goes in a loud whisper like he wants her to hear it "That's Sienna from TNA Sis!!" and I respond "Seriously Who?!" Sienna looks over, rolls her eyes, smirks and looks back into her phone. Probably tweeting about us to her fans. Suddenly the dentists door opens and the receptionist calls out "Allysin Kay, the doctor will see you now". I get furious!!!! I get up and say "Wait we clearly came before her!" My brother tried to tell me to calm down. Sienna turns back and comes towards me, she's 5'11 and I'm 5'2". She then threatens me "I won my debut MMA match with one eye" Sienna then goes "do you know who I am?" I interrupts her & erupt into a "WHO ARE YOU?" chant. As I see Sienna about to take a shot at me, my brother pushes me out of harms way. Sienna then pulls baby brother by collar and grabs his crotch. I warn her that's sexual harassment. My brother screams "It hurts Sis, I'm gonna fade away and classify myself as obsolete" I burst into tears and scream OBSOLETE! I then see Sienna increasing the pressure.

In a distance I hear a guitar riff of a rock song from the late 80's. The door busts open "LOOK IN MY EYESSS WHAT DO YOU SEE" It was C.M Punk dressed in MMA gear, He comes scuttling in saying "DON'T WORRY MARK I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!" That my friends, is the story of Ted Montgomery my dearest baby brother

RIP 1989-2016
>>
>>1771191

this never gets old

>I am so aroused and in pleasure that I fumble my words like Dean Ambrose on Stone Colds podcast

kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20160918-020032.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-020032.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1772007
Her latest snap makes sense
>>
>>1767557

is this the female JUST haircut?
>>
>>1772007
Got me worked. At the end there I thought I was going to read the end of Phil, was disappointed with the no-name. But I can tell it was implied.
>>
>>1772210
>But I can tell it was implied.
That's more funnier than reading "She kicked Phils ass"
>>
>>1771191
I get a boner to this. Am i gay now?
>>
File: SsiennaWorkingtheMarks.gif (4MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SsiennaWorkingtheMarks.gif
4MB, 300x168px
>>1772316
No you're now a Sienna mark
>>
File: getcute.webm (256KB, 494x362px) Image search: [Google]
getcute.webm
256KB, 494x362px
GOAT
>>
>>1771191
Surely there are more people here with stories about meeting Sienna.
>>
File: siennaass.jpg (140KB, 952x602px) Image search: [Google]
siennaass.jpg
140KB, 952x602px
>>
>>1773880
>yall ain't ready
>yall
Is this how people from Detroit talk?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.