[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would things be different(better) if Roman had been the betrayer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_npbsk0zChw1sfgulqo5_400.gif (1MB, 320x172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npbsk0zChw1sfgulqo5_400.gif
1MB, 320x172px
Would things be different(better) if Roman had been the betrayer?
>>
>>
>>1765736
Would have made more sense, but smarks would have still found a way to shit on it
>>
>>1766396
How would it have made sense?

Seth works as the conniving backstabber who sold out to get ahead.

What reason could somebody as OP as Reigns have for selling out?
>>
Seth also sucks, so nah.

To be honest, it's finally working out now. Rollins and Reigns are Vince's fuckboys and are quarantined on the B-show now.
>>
Roman betraying the Shield to be Hunter's bitch boy wouldn't have been better, no.

Roman breaking the Shield wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) have been "hits them from behind with a chair, lets someone else finish the job." It would've been him punching their shit in to their face, spearing them both, slamming them through tables and leaving.

Then he's just a self-interested monster heel. He wins, he beats people up, he leaves. Easy.
>>
>>1766446
Roman can't stand out on his own.

He would have become what basically was corporate champion Rock, with HHH or Vince cutting promos for him and insisting he's the face of the company and he'd be hated for that but at least not rejected.

>>1766576
Nah. He'd still need badly someone that talks for him.
>>
>>1766943
But why would the guy who'd been booked the strongest of any debut since Lesnar need to sellout?
>>
>>1766979
Because Vince picked him.

You know what the best storylines are? The ones that are credible.
>>
>>1766979
Because he feels he's carrying the shield and they're holding him back
>>
>>1767003
You're working yourself into a shoot, brother.

>>1767004
>carrying The Shield
>throws in with last night's losers
>>
>>1767009
>throws in with last nights losers
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1766446
Considering he'd never even had a title match besides a tag title he'd still be doing it to get ahead
>>
>>1767012
Joining up with The Authority. The Shield broke up the night after they bodied Evolution @ Payback.
>>
>>1767019
Yeah but being with the shield doesn't get you anything considering Triple H still runs the show.
>>
>>1765736

100%. It was obvious roman was the hand picked guy. Could have let him be a silent enforcer for the authority. So he would be protected on the mic and only have to worry about squashing people.
>>
How it went down is for the best. Seth really took the ball and ran with it. He needed that more than Dean and Roman. He was also the most deserving of the push and has been one of the few good heels in the past couple of years.
>>
Seth makes the best heel of the three
>>
>>1767145
>good heels
>long, boring promos
>can't get boos like Miz

What a """good""" heel you got there
>>
>>1767347
>like The Miz

You're right, Seth can actually get a reaction.
>>
>>1767353
Miz gets louder reactions than Seth, check your hearing and get a clue
>>
>>1767356
I did check my hearing after a Miz entrance actually, thought I'd gone deaf 'cause I didn't hear a damned thing.

And then I remembered that Miz is a heat vacuum.
>>
>>1765736
I still remember all the threads from when it happened, this board was heartbroken over it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.