[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> In the last year Rollins has critically injured in the ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: seth-rollins.jpg (32KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins.jpg
32KB, 647x340px
> In the last year Rollins has critically injured in the ring John Cena, Sting, Finn Balor and even himself. Yet the hardcore audience stand by him as some sort of folk hero. Why? This "performer" has limited charisma, limited personality and absolutely minimal psychology. Does he do fantastic highspots? Yes. And is he a magnificent crossfit athlete? Absolutely. But he is an absolutely horrible professional wrestler.

>The goal in professional wrestling is to make it look real without hurting anyone. But Rollins manages to do the opposite as he makes it look fake while critically injuring talented wrestlers.

>Take this buckle bomb which is the cause of many of these injuries. A logical, rationale human being would know that it would be physically impossible to "shoot" that move on anyone, let alone anyone 3 times the size of him, which most professional wrestlers would be. Perhaps he should follow his buddy CM Punk into the UFC to try shooting that move onto a Mickey Gall and see what happens.

>There is zero logic into his moveset, just high spots for the sake of high spots and it is injuring people, ending careers and now killing people.
>>
Who said this? Bret?
>>
>>1765525
Bret actually likes Rollins, despite he criticized his injuries record
>>
>>1765525
Sounds more like Cornette
>>
Not only does he end careers and kill people, he kills the ratings
>>
>>1765525
Bret's brother (Not the dead one)
>>
Ends careers
His gym just killed a guy
Dated a Nazi
Sexts people badly (sexy ass lottery)
Has a small penis
Had said penis shown to the world
Can't cut a promo
Can't draw
Despite being Mexican, can't do cool flippy shit

He's terrible and I'm glad the tide is starting to turn.
>>
>Smith Hart
>Caring about any Hart not named Bret or Owen

I feel for da Seffer though, probably done hundreds if not thousands of buckle bombs and springboard knees over his career and the only times they actually hurt someone are in high-profile televised matches.
>>
>>1765550
>Despite being Mexican, can't do cool flippy shit
Rollins was raised by a Mexican stepfather but he's Armenian

>el hijo de mi esposa
>>
>>1765559
Mexican overrides Armenianness.
>>
>>1765563
So when you marry your girlfriend someday her black son suddenly becomes white?
>>
>>1765598
I don't know, ask your girlfriend's black son.
>>
>and now killing people.

Who did Rollins kill?
>>
>>1765612
He telepathically made a students heart explode at the training school he's part owner of from across the country.
>>
>>1765621
damn that's fucking ruthless, what did he hope to gain
>>
>>1765621
What the fuck? I hate Rollins now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.