[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this moment, what was CM Jack Brooks' plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MY_EYES.png (1MB, 893x749px) Image search: [Google]
MY_EYES.png
1MB, 893x749px
At this moment, what was CM Jack Brooks' plan?
>>
Don't die
>>
Knee to body, hip escape, Hulk up.
>>
Why didn't Gall finish Phil with punches?
>>
>>1765099
Wanted to make him tap like a bitch. If he knocked him out Phil would probably find a way to spin it around to feed his ego.
>>
>>1765099
He's a good kid, finished the fight without adding concussions to the broken down pro wrestler has-been and even gave him a chance to be a man and go out on his shield which Punk obviously didn't take.
>>
>>1765084
You're question is answered here thoroughly in this 22 min video of complete anatomy of the fight.

22 mins of carnage technical analysis of what went wrong in CM punk vs Mickey gall fight.

files dot fm/u/xynf8h3w

(remove spaces and replace dot with .)

if you were a first time viewer of UFC/casual viewer or if you're an MMA enthusiast, then you should absolutely watch this. It would give you a very good idea of what MMA and jiu-jitsu is all about.

Download, watch and then Comment.
video format is Mp4.
>>
>>1765138
Upboat
>>
>>1765138
legit. thanks.
>>
>>1765084
HELP HELP ME DANA HE'S NOT GOING BY THE SCRIPT
>>
>>1765099
If you see the opening, you are trained to go for the opening.
>>
>>1765099
gnp is harder to finish someone if you dont posture up, posturing creates space for your opponent to escape. its a better bet to try and RNChoke
>>
>>1765099
Taping out like a little bitch is more humiliating that getting KO'd
>>
I need to kick out of this
>>
>>1765084
>getting choked by your own arm

jesus...
>>
>>1765138
>lost boy.exe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.