[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrote over 6,000 dirtsheets and never drew a dime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: photo-1-720x560.jpg (61KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1-720x560.jpg
61KB, 720x560px
>Wrote over 6,000 dirtsheets and never drew a dime.
>>
dave meltzer has been discussed more often in the iwc these past couple of years. why did it grow like this, is it because of the young cucks?
>>
>>1764389
Post-MNW /wwe/ babbies refusing to accept any view contrary to the McMahon revisionist history they actually think is true.
>>
>>1764389
Because Meltzer is just a glorrified twinkly star giving smark. He only likes Japanese wrestling and flippy vanilla midget shit. Smarks worship him because he was one of the first original smarks that knew wrestling was fake way back then and had friends who were wrestlers to give him mandrama gossip.
>>
>>1764411
but something has happened in the past couple of years to make discussion about the man himself grow more is what i mean pham. the only thing i can think of is the meltzer driver bullshit
>>
>>1764411
>He only likes Japanese wrestling and flippy vanilla midget shit

That objectively isn't true though. He's always defending WWE matches when Bryan is trying to shit all over everything.
>>
>>1764411
>He only likes Japanese wrestling

Wrong

>and flippy vanilla midget shit.

Meltz is notorious for not giving a fuck about Lucha
>>
>>1764426
What's your timeframe here?

The Meltzer Driver was only invented 2 years ago.
>>
He ran out of sources because the boys like Mike Johnson more so his supporters force meme him constantly
>>
>>1764378
Fucking midget, even and overweight guy is taller than him
>>
>>1764411
you are very ignorant
please stop writing about things you know nothing about
please leave this board
>>
>>1764464
LOL holy shit you are stupid
>>
>>1764389

I think it's partly youtube's popularity growing. Most people online just thought of Dave as the star ratings guy but tha ks to youtube, everyone knows his true brilliance from the radio shows.
>>
>>1764378
>plenty of smarks paying $10.99/mo for the Observer
>never drew a dime
>>
>>1764389
18+ he uhhh has always been uhhh y'know discussed a lot in the iwc y'know.
>>
>>1764643
Sterling rebuttal champ
>>
>>1764389
because of smarks that were enabled by daniel cryan and cuck man. fucking fag enablers
>>
File: Bitchtista.gif (675KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchtista.gif
675KB, 250x141px
>>1766648
stay triggered anti-smarklet cucc
>>
>>1764378
He makes six figures a year and people call him from WWE Creative for input on angles, nice try kiddo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXqzvScVbiU
>>
>>1766761
They should call him a lot more, maybe he'd be able to tell them "that's stupid and people will hate it."
>>
Er, actually, he's earned a lot of dimes though.
>>
>>1766761
Al Snow is a retard.
>>
>>1766639
as said above, he hasn't been personally talked about like this from fans (& certain wrestlers openly) so frequently until recent years. dave even had his own bout with sjws recently over some comments about wwe womens wrestlers & looks. so there's that separate crowd there looking into him, albeit for shitty reasons
>>
>>1764378
He runs a successful business and makes 6 figures a year for watching wrestling and giving his opinion.
>>
>>1764473
This, he literally has a defense squad of the lowest most autistic smarks that constantly spam that retarded big dick dave shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.