[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is big Josh making his debut? I still believe he has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: theyeti.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theyeti.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
When is big Josh making his debut?

I still believe he has the potential to be the face of the company.
>>
Never
>>
>>1763856
Hes gonna be Romans tag partner
>>
oh believe me that ball was dropped long ago on purpose and i dont blame wwe
>>
>>1763856

>tfw everyone who fucks the slag queen has their career ruined

that pussy is haunted and cursed pham
>>
>supergreen guy who already has atomic heat just from developmental
>Tough Enough signing

He's already DOA.

>potential to be the face of the company

fuck off
>>
>>1763856
Wasn't this the guy that got a lot of backstage heat for laughing at jobbers? Particularly Heath Slater and the Social Outcasts
>>
>>1764189
Yeah, based Josh absolutely working not only dumb smarks who say shit like "j-jjobbers are appreciated have respect :(" but even some of the boys in the back.

Give him the belt
>>
>>1764189
And now Heath is higher up than he will ever be, kek
>>
>>1764192
>pissing off your peers and superiors

BRILLIANT.
>>
>>1764232
In the attitude era that got you to the top, I guess the business is just full of crybabies now.
>>
When is based QT Sara Lee going to debut?
>>
>>1764247
Based ring rat will end Sefs career
>>
>>1764247
Looks like a tranny
>>
>>1764237
You don't even know what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>1764189
>>1764192
Heath is seen as one of their most reliable/safest guys to work with, so it is understandable why that Tough Enough geek got chewed out over it
>>
>>1764266
FUCK MILLENNIALS REEEEEEE
>>
>>1763856
He is the mastodon that might save the wwe
>>
Banned. Not blocked, banned
>>
>>1764247
When she learns to wrestle (this will never happen)
>>
>>1764045
how did rollins escape
>>
>>1765569
How is his career not ruined? He has a reputation for hurting people and single handedly killed the ratings and is responsible for the absolute shit ratings today. He literally drove almost a million people away from WWE permanently
>>
From what I understand he was drawing a lot of heat with main roster guys because of tweets and even some creative/executive people because of snapchat or something.

From the looks of his Twitter he's still with WWE, though, so who knows, maybe they had a talk with him.

Maybe ask Meltz? I would do it but I don't have a twitter.
>>
>lazy
>heat with talent because of comments on social media
>WWE spends time presenting him as a family man on Breaking Ground and a few months later he's always on Snapchats partying and drinking with Paige and being at her place half naked in the middle of the night

not a good look, plus this season wasn't about actual talent at all so he may not be progressing at all
>>
*chewbacca noise followed by turnbuckle splash*
>>
>tfw no Tough Enough with based Hulkster ever again
I miss it
>>
>>1765579
>and single handedly killed the ratings and is responsible for the absolute shit ratings today. He literally drove almost a million people away from WWE permanently

But that's wrong, dummy.
>>
>>1764274
He is which is why the WWE trusted him enough to take the finishers from the various legends.
>>
>>1765579
Pls go outside. Or anywhere that's not this board.
>>
>>1766464
the fuck? it was terrible and super fake. they obviously wanted sara and josh to win
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.