[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Sasha 'tranny horse' Banks mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-09-15-22-08-25.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-15-22-08-25.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
What did Sasha 'tranny horse' Banks mean by this?
>>
I hate her so much but if she had a feminine penis I would succ it and pound her boipussy into oblivion
>>
>I would make a c boi

reminds me of that one picture of Sheamus with white text on top of him
>>
Lol you follow her on Snapchat
>>
>>1763545
>Tries to look like a boi XDDD
>Ends up looking more like a horse than she already does

You literally cannot make this shit up
>>
>>1763545
She would be more acceptable if she had a penis
>>
>>1763545
I think that she's implying that her big brown novelty lips enable her to resemble a 'boi', a black one at that. So, racism. Not blatant racism, but still racism. Of course she seems to he highly regarded in the locker rooms or whatever reason, so she should be allowed to post these small little subtle acts of racism without repercussion.
>>
>>1763722
Problematic.
>>
File: jim ross.jpg (94KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
jim ross.jpg
94KB, 522x579px
>>1763724
Quite the fine word of choice my friend!
>>
>>1763731
Don't opress fedoramen either, they didn't choose that lifestyle and have been forced into it by systematic oppression. Unless they are white males in which case fucking losers lol xD
>>
That looks more like a horse snout than a beard and mustache
>>
>>1763545
the fuck is wrong with her neck here
>>
>>1763876
It's her hoof
>>
>>1763545
>I would make a cuck boi

What did Sashetty Sucks mean by this
>>
>>1763588
It's Instagram.
>>
WWE just posted these on their site. Seems that she's not actually balding, she's just has a fucking ENORMOUS forehead since birth.
>>
>>1766785
>>
>>1766794
> m-muh nepotism tho ;_;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.