[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown catches up to RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: THEY DON'T WANT NONE.png (699KB, 1971x900px) Image search: [Google]
THEY DON'T WANT NONE.png
699KB, 1971x900px
RAW: 1.88
Smackdown: 1.86

We're catching up, RAWtists. Just admit defeat while you can. Football is gonna destroy you and we will rise from your ashes.
>>
File: rawkek.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
rawkek.png
110KB, 601x508px
T-THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! WE'RE THE FLAGSHIP SHOW!
>>
File: smacklad.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
smacklad.png
68KB, 660x874px
>Dean wins the title at Battleground in 1/3 odds
Smackdown 1-0 Raw

>Raw blows their load early and goes all out to try to beat Smackdown during the first week. Smackdown just calmly builds up itself.
1-1

>Three weeks in a row of Smackdown easily beating Raw without breaking a sweat
4-1

>Raw just barely wins out at Summerslam because Brock Lesnar blowed Randy Orton the fuck out, but Smackdown still gives a great fight by having easily the best match of the night with John Cena VS AJ Styles
4-2

>Four more weeks in a row of Smackdown easily beating Raw without breaking a sweat
8-2

What went wrong, Rawtists? Are you even fucking trying?
>>
Just a matter of time until WWE and USA realize that 3 hours is too much for a wrestling show, once they drop this bullshit Raw will become the flagship show again, but props to SD l.
>>
>>1763532
All that's BS.

There are only two reason SD *appears* to be a better show.

1. Its 2 hrs.

2. John Cena.

IF RAW had Cena, things would've been way different.
>>
>>1763540
No if's, little Rawcuck. The fact is that Smackdown has Cena and it's the better show.
>>
>>1763536
Not gonna happen. WWE already knows very well how fucking terrible for the show quality 3 hours is. They've known it ever since they made the change. But USA really wants it and pays them a lot for it.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>>1763540

Your autistic GM drafted Rollins, Charlotte, Balor, and Reigns before Cena got picked. RAW was designed to fail
>>
>>1763540
This. I entirely agree.

Raw MADE John Cena. Raw invested over a decade in Cena. SD cucks claim victory by stealing Raw's asset.
>>
>>1763578
Maybe RAW should have picked Cena before fucking Charlotte like the bunch of cucks they are. You only have yourselves to blame, RAWtists
>>
>old school marks: the thread
>>
>>1763540
Cena wasn't around for a month after Summerslam.
Smackdown has been better regardless.

They made a star out of Heath Slater.
The midcard is fine. The main event is good.

They also do not have Roman who turnes into shit everything he touches.
>>
>>1763578
>>1763587
>picking a part timer first
>Cena's return on Raw didn't draw a dime

fucking Rawtists and their fucking excuses
>>
>>1763601
> The midcard is fine.

Are we watching the same show? Sd has no midcard.
>>
>>1763540
If RAW had John Cena we'd still have

>Braun/Nia squash matches
>Steph opening the show (optionally with Mick "cuck me up" Foley)
>Roman Reigns
>generally uninteresting storylines
>Young vs Titus
>>
>>1763633
nonsense.

Roman vs Cena on RAW alone could kill SD for good.
>>
>>1763630
tag and IC title are the definition of midcard
>>
>>1763630
Better than the complete shit midcard that is Otunga VS O'Neil
>>
>>1763646
shit,roman turning heel and destroying everyone would kill SD
>>
>>1763654
but they won't do that cause "muh big dog".
WWE is shit, RAW is shit.
>>
>>1763647
Not anymore, hasn't been for a long time. Those are jobber titles.

Lack of midcard is an age old problem in WWE. SD suffers from the same. And heath is a jobber btw.
>>
>>1763646
>>1763654

This.

RAW just hasn't played its trump card yet. Roman lacks for proper credible opponents. If it happens, RAW will be back on top again.
>>
>>1763646
It would kill RAW for good.
>>
>>1763630
Miz and Slater are both literally the best thing WWE has going and they're vote midcard.
>>
>>1763696
> jobbers.
>>
>>1763666
>jobber
You don't know the meaning of that word. Stop using it. Jobbers don't win matches. When you win matches and even have a title, you're not a fucking jobber.
>>
>>1763772
You can win matches nothing matches all the times but if you lose the ones that are relevant like main events, PPVs and title shots. Then you're a fucking Jobber.
>>
>>1763777
Both Slater and Miz have won matches at Backlash. If that's not relevant, then what is?
>>
File: jhonsmackalpha.jpg (72KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
jhonsmackalpha.jpg
72KB, 919x874px
Predicting Raw will be cancelled by the end of the year. Tick tock, Rawtie Salties
>>
Wasn't there always huge gap between Raw and Smackdown's ratings? Did going live really give Smackdown that much of a boost that they've narrowed the gap this much?
>>
>>1763532
You forgot the Raw where Owens wins the title
>>
File: SDVSRAM.jpg (141KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
SDVSRAM.jpg
141KB, 380x253px
>>1763522
>>1763526
The Fire Rises.
>>
>>1764147
Yeah
>>
>>1763540

>Starts literally every show with a womens "wrestling" segment
>Hasn't got a single draw on their roster
>Ratings constantly slipping

How the fuck can you still be a Rawtist? It's getting embarrassing.
>>
>>1763540
1. True. That's not a bad thing. SDL also doesn't dedicated 2/5s of its programming time to """"WOMANS""" (******WRESTLING*****)
2. John Cena has been missing from all but a few house shows for the last 4 weeks
>>
>>1763633
Dont forget ShameUs x Cesaro for 7 weeks worth of filler
>>
>>1763532
Raw beat Smackdown with Triple H running in, imo.
>>
>>1763573
>Feminist Foley's shitty ideology driving Raw down the shitter
Same as how feminism is destroying corporate America. Sad.
>>
Would you rather draft Bobby Roode or Samoa Joe to SDL?
>>
>>1764330
Roode still has NXT fun to do.

I pick Senor Joe.
>>
>>1764327
I dunno I just can't mistake a good ending for a good show.

Smackdowns greatest strength is its consistency, Raws idea of a "good episode" is 2 hours of filler, a half hour of Stef/Mick shenanigans and then an okay-to-good main event. I just don't think that makes a good episode.
>>
>>1764346
Yeah but it's not like that SmackDown was particularly great anyway or that the rest of that Raw was total garbage. I remember thinking that week that both shows were pretty average (I'm sure Raw got tedious as fuck in the middle like it always does) and the only really exciting thing to happen on either was Triple H.
>>
File: doublekek.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
doublekek.gif
3MB, 700x285px
there are people on this very board who think TJ "Suicide/Manik in TNA" Perkins will help boost raw ratings
>>
>>1764685
Perkins is literally keeping that shit warm until Based Metalik is done working dates in Mexico. Purely transitional.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>1763522
Listen to me closer...

Have. Sex. Fat. Boy
>>
Is NXT a failure? Almost all of the most featured RAW superstars all came from NXT, and rating as falling badly. Smackdown's stars are all for most part pre-NXT established guys.

When will the NXT meme die?
>>
>>1763630
Fuck midcardz. Its just burying grounds for wrestlers.
>>
File: 1468965971177.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1468965971177.png
112KB, 712x806px
IT
CANNOT
BEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1421105142687.gif (313KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1421105142687.gif
313KB, 260x187px
>mfw RAWtists will never have based Ellsworth back
>>
SDL just got SWAGGIE too.

Rawtists just give up.
>>
File: decimatetheweak.jpg (22KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
decimatetheweak.jpg
22KB, 500x354px
>>1764735
Heres a list of all of this weeks featured talent on both shows this week.

For SDL
>Non-NXT
Usos
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Naomi
Heath Slater
Rhyno
AJ Styles
Miz
John Cena
Deano
Zack Ryder
Jack Swagger

>NXT
Mojo
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
The Ascension

For RAW
>Non-NXT
Sheamus
Cesaro
Alicia Fox
Jack Swagger
Primo & Epico
Y2J
The Club
Kofi Kingston

>NXT
Dana Brooke
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Charlotte
Bo Dallas
Nia Jax
Xavier Woods
Big E
Enzo and Cass
Jinder Mahal
Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Sami Zayn
Rusev

NXT confirmed not capable of producing real stars. Why would WWE shoehorn all these fuckers on their programming if they can't draw worth a shit?
>>
>>1764784
Jump the fuck back, how are you calling Ambrose non-NXT, but Roman and Seth NXT.

Either they're all NXT guys or they're all FCW guys. Pick one.
>>
>>1764788
Dean Ambrose never appeared on NXT television until after the shield was formed. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns both appeared and were featured prominently on NXT televison. Fuck, Seth was even the first NXT Champion.
>>
Hyper pleb here, can someone explain the difference for me?
>>
>>1764784
Better yet, every NXT Champion from Seth Rollins to Finn Balor are all signed to Raw
>>
>>1764784
SDL's women's champ is from NXT as is Bray Wyatt, Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin, but I guess that doesn't suit your narrative.

Anyway, the NXT grads are mostly the best part of Raw. You're blaming the talent for shit booking and pacing.
>>
>>1764819
Fuck, those were my bad. I pulled the results from leddit's Post-show threads, and the smackdown one was missing shit. My b. Also forgot Erick Rowan.
>>
>>1764819
Yeah, RAW doesn't have the inferior roster. It just has the considerably inferior booking and it shows.
>>
>>1764804
the difference is that for the past 5 years smackdown has been pulling only numbers around the 1.5-2.0 ratings, while RAW was pulling 2.4-3.0 (at best). now with RAW becoming so shit and going against the NFL and smackdown showing improvement on every week, we will likely see another 2002-2003 scenario where Smackdown beats RAW on ratings. RAW is 3 hrs of boredom and the only good thing about it are the last 30 mins of the show, while smackdown is just 2 hrs with good entreteiment and well paced all around, even the women matches aren't that bad.
>>
>>1763536
>>1763522
Using the length as an excuse is pathetic. Vince Russo wrote ten stunning three hour Nitros back to back so it can be done.

What makes Smackdown better is the writing and the presence of husbandos like Dolph Ziggler and Chad Gable.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.