[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Male test!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 11054725409933937835.jpg (15KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
11054725409933937835.jpg
15KB, 240x312px
Test yourself -

If you watched this video and didn't cringe even once involuntarily then you're a beta male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1tZBubyK6Q
>>
>>1763441
Phil would pass this test with the greatest of ease.
>>
>>1763441
Seeing Bayley and Sasha argue who the best cruiserweight is like they're in high school and they're arguing who's the cutest guy their school
>>
They make me cringe plenty but this particular video didn't.
>>
>>1763462
You stole that from the comment section
>>
>>1763441
why they calling each other dude?
>>
>>1763537
it was actually that that caused the cringe for me.

Modern 'feminizm' is just bimbo chicks trying to act like men. It's hilariously self-negating and basically says: "Alpha females behave like men. Because men are better."
>>
>>1763537
Gender equality. If two men could call each other dude, then women are entitled to as well. It is the right of the women.
>>
>>1763549

Fuck off Misogynist faggot. Woman have equal rights to men, you can't deny them. You're mother, you're sister, you're wife/gf is a woman too, keep that in mind.
>>
CUTE!
>>
sjws are putting the final nail in the coffin for wrestling
>>
>>1763561
Sjw is a fancy term created to oppress people. Don't be so foolish to fall for the meme.
>>
dude
>>
>>1763553
>You're mother, you're sister, you're wife/gf is a woman too, keep that in mind
Why else would I think women are inferior??
>>
>>1763589
>The SJW is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an SJW and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>1763441
Cringed at the thumbnail
>>
>DUDE
>U
>D
>E

indifference to that ape faced Jay Leno and that pink wigged baboon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.