[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cruiserweight Division won't mean anything to Raw unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-09-15_164753.jpg (81KB, 946x453px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-15_164753.jpg
81KB, 946x453px
The Cruiserweight Division won't mean anything to Raw unless WWE changes their overall style . The reason the Cruiserweights prospered in WCW and were seen as revolutionary back in the mid 90's was because their style was completely different to the heavyweight matches . Nowadays everyone and their mother does some kind of suicide dive or high flying dangerous maneuver . The guy's, the girl's , the heavyweight's , even Roman Reign's ! It's not special anymore ..Tell all of them to stop doing that kind of stuff and make it exclusive to the Cruiserweight Division and then those particular matches will stand out and be more must see. If not , they will just blend in with the rest of Raw and the Division will be forgotten about and dropped in a year's time ,and the little guy's will just be made fodder for big men like Braun Strowman to throw around.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9jOrz6qWI
>>
>>1763421
Considering the CWC had 4*+ matches night after night hopefully they'll make the '''''heavyweights''''' step up their game
>>
the Cruiserweights won't prosper only being on one show

flippy shit isn't going to make people stop watching football
>>
>>1763422
who is the fat spic in the front who is clapping autistically?
>>
>>1763422
That audience makes me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan desu.
>>
>>1763421
>Nowadays everyone and their mother does some kind of suicide dive or high flying dangerous maneuver .
>even Roman Reign's !

AND IT'S A DAMN SHAME HE DIDN'T SUCCEED IN TAKING HIS OWN LIFE
>>
>>1763438
>>1763440

Actually those are the most hardcore, dedicated and committed fans to the art of professional wrestling.

You should be proud of them. All of us should.
>>
>>1763450
Hi Hunter!
>>
>>1763457

> Hi (insert name of wrestler)!

This has to be one of the most stupidest meme in existence. Like any respectable individual who has a job that pays millions would ever post in this shithole known as /asp/.
>>
File: 1473900266131.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473900266131.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>1763466
>>
What I hate about WWE wrestling is the repetitive two-dimensional style. Every time someone performs a move, it's done from the exact same corner of the ring, to the exact same corner, with the exact same form. The setup is always identical, and the same moves always follow or preceed it.

I'm hoping they let the cruiserweights let go of this shit and actually wrestle.
>>
>put MORE skinny midgets on Raw
>ratings continue to shrink

>Smackdown continues to highlight AJ and John Cena while giving everyone on the card something to do
>Smackdown continues to have good women's matches without forcing feminist bullshit down your throat
>their ratings rise higher and higher each week

It's like pottery, really.
>>
>>1763421
That belt is literally made for Neville
>>
They need to treat the division seriously. You know how in UFC people love and respect the lower weight classes? WWE needs to get on that shit.

Three easy and likely ways for WWE to fuck up:

1) Cruiserweights get 5 minutes per RAW with one promo and one quick match that isn't given any time

2) Cruiserweights are treated as second class programming, never start the show and never end it either, are consistently in the low hours of the show and serve as piss breaks to what are the supposed actual important segments

3) Cruiserweights are treated as a joke. Seth Rollins mocks them for being midgets, Braun Strowman shows up and kills 8 of them in a row without breaking a sweat

If they avoid these pitfalls, then they could legitimately turn Cruiserweights into a big deal. But the chances of that happening are pretty low, in my opinion.
>>
>>1763552
I could easily see 1 and 2 happening, hopefully that's not the case.
>>
>>1763552
>end it either

Cruiserweights must NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRRR allowed to end the show or in other words, main event. That is what killed WCW. Vince isn't that stupid, atleast I would hope not.
>>
>>1763552
>Seth Rollins mocks them for being midgets,

Rollins isn't that far removed from cruiserweight status himself
>>
>>1763572
Neither is Finn Balor, or AJ Styles, for that matter. Doesn't change the fact they can still arbitrarily treat those considered kayfabe Cruiserweights like a joke .
>>
>>1763574
>implying THE MAN would ever do that

Wasn't his first title defense on RAW a tightly-competitive match against Neville like a week after he debuted?
>>
>>1763466
This
>>
Post yfw Finn Balor comes back and gets relegated to Cruiserweight division
>>
File: 1444013155236.gif (540KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1444013155236.gif
540KB, 200x150px
>>1763422
jesus fucking christ that crowd
>>
>>1763621
Its a group of respectable gentleman.
>>
>>1763421
That's what the universal belt should have looked like.
>>
>>1763766
wha? you like the purple shite?
>>
>>1763552
>You know how in UFC people love and respect the lower weight classes?
Actually everything below welter is referred to as manletweights. Flyweight in particular is a no man's land because of a vicious circle where casuals don't care for the tiny people that don't get knockouts, so the UFC doesn't give them good spots on the card and doesn't let people establish themselves as contenders by having relevant matches before tossing them to the much more experienced and extremely dominant champ who's well on his way to match an all time win streak record. The champ mauls them, people think the division is paper-thin or emptied out and continue to not care.
>>
>>1763570
Pretty sure the X division main evented TNA shows a few times. Obviously not PPVs but when they had Joe AJ and Daniels tearing it up.
>>
File: Living.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
Living.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
>>1763421
Pls tell me it's getting shared with NXT..
I don't want to see it sandwiched between two hour of absolute shit.
>>
>>1763778
The belt is pretty sweet apart from the plastic looking strap.
>>
>>1763432
Nobody gives a fuck about "Stars" for a match, nobody wants to watch a bunch of 5'6 150 pounders kick each other for 45 minutes. Ratings will be in the negatives.
>>
>>1763450
We should be proud of fat, autistic, neckbeard smarks?
>>
>>1763552
People love and respect the lower weightclasses in the UFC because they're legitimately skilled fighters rather than glorified acrobats doing an interpretative dance ostensibly meant to recreate a scene of combat. Flippyshit is the worst.
>>
>>1763570
i thought kevin nash killed wcw
>>
>>1764304
Flippyshit is better than sloppy brawling and impotent attempted power moves.

Not every cruiserweight is flippy, dumbass.
>>
>>1764097
...says the fat, autistic, neckbeard smark
>>
Aside from the gay ass ugly strap that's a good lookin' belt.
>>
>>1764002
>Actually everything below welter is referred to as manletweights.

By who? You or somebody who actually matters? The biggest draws in mma in the world right now are a 5'8 leprechaun and a woman who hasn't fought in a few years

Are you retarded or do you just enjoy enjoy looking retarded in front of all your message board buddies?
>>
>>1764341
By everyone, Conor is a draw but still a manlet and there's a reason why UFC brings in heavyweights whenever they step outside their regular stomping grounds. Big guys are more of a draw for a casual crowd.
>>
>>1763438
Carter
>>
>>1764513
>Big guys are more of a draw for a casual crowd.

The only thing sadder than actually believing Vince's obsolete mentality is attempting to force applying it to anything else.
>>
>>1763570
Cruiserweights have already main eventer Raw
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.