/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CenaVStyles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: CenaVStyles.png (395KB, 526x333px) Image search: [Google]
CenaVStyles.png
395KB, 526x333px
I think this is the best time to turn Cena heel.
You can clearly see now he's itching a little bit to tie Ric Flair. What does asp think?
>>
>>1763087
I think so too, but the creative team is shit.
>>
>>1763087

It should be imminent, but he needs to form a stable to dominate and destroy everyone
>>
>turn Cena heel

What's the point? He's already a smug, condescending dickbag to his opponents.
>>
>Cena heel turn meme

Can this die already?

>B-but Hogan

Hogan turned heel because his character was dead in the water and he was practically forced to. The past two years have been some of Cena's best (inb4 KICKOUT SPAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), there's no reason for him to turn heel
>>
>>1763101
I think so too.But how would WWE book it? I think they need to make a double turn for Cena and Styles at one of the big four PPVs
>>
>>1763106
He does, doesn't he. However, his fighting style is still baby. Which means he needs to do some fast paced moves to hype the crowd. Which he won't be able to do in two years time.

>>1763108
>>1763109
I'm not even memeing *or however it's spelled* refer to the statement above.
>>
>>1763109
>have it main event wrestlemania in a 60 minute iron match

>just let him keep trying but he cant beat AJ

>then at wrestlemania have him and AJ tied in the last 3 minutes have a ref bump let him hit aj with a chair furiously

>have him put his feet on the ropes and win
>>
>>1763087

a cena and styles two man power trip heel team would be fun as fuck to watch
>>
>>1763121
Nothing about Cena's ringwork is particularly babyface.
>>
>>1763125
Yeah... I like that Chair idea. I mean the steel chair has been used to signify a heel turn of a character. Yeah, that could work.
>>
>>1763129
>Nothing about Cena's ringwork is particularly babyface.
By that you mean???
>>
>>1763087
18+
>>
>>1763133
I mean he's not flashy or anything like that, his exact moveset could go to a heel and you wouldn't know any difference.
>>
>>1763142
That's mostly because he's been using the same moveset since he was The Prototype
>>
>>1763157
I like it when he starts going AJPW ace in his matches and breaks out the Lariats + Powerbombs
>>
>>1763087
Cena doesn't need to turn heel but I'd love it if he grew a beard
>>
>>1763087
I feel like Cena didn't want to upstage Flair and asked for the US title shit instead. They talked him into tying in order to have a great big feud with AJ over the top title with AJ going over, but Cena will refuse to go further than tie Flair.
>>
Turning him heel is the only way people will accept him equaling Flair's record.

Even if they don't WWE still wins because he's getting booed as a heel.
>>
> all the fat smarks in here still falling for the Flair's fake record meme
The yellowtoothed old bag of crap won like 2 or 3 actual relevant titles, the rest was outlaw shit
May aswell recognise CZW or TNA titles
>>
cena is never turning heel, say it as much as you want, he wont.
>>
>>1763329
This
>>
At this point of his career i dont see Cena turning heel, i hope he could fight AJ on WM, win the title and show why the champ is here

Cena is big, very very big so he deserve it
>>
File: Fishing.png (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing.png
21KB, 512x384px
>This is a good time to turn Cena heel

Fucking hell. This sends my retard detector off every time.

You don't look for 'opportunities' or 'good times' to turn your top drawing babyface heel. You do it as a last resort when they're on their last legs. Cena got huge face pops against Ambrose on Smackdown. He brings a ratings boost every time he returns. There is no good reason not to keep him as a babyface.

Cena should tie Flair at Mania as a face and send the marks home happy. Styles gets a mania main event so even smarks can be happy.
>>
>>1763329
Even if only 2 or 3 of his titles were "relevant" that would still put his reigns well into the double-digits, dickhead.
>>
>>1763363
Cena really wasn't announced for Smackdown.

Also his Raw comeback episode didn't draw any additional dime.
>>
>>1763329
>NWA
>not relevant

Jesus Fedoramen stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>1763470
He literally can't.
>>
>>1763087
No, Cena turning heel would have been great before the US Title run. Now he's finally an actual good babyface you want him to turn heel?
>>
>>1763497
>hurr u hav no ballz
>good babyface
>>
File: emo_spiderman.jpg (159KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
emo_spiderman.jpg
159KB, 300x400px
I would totally mark out if Cena adopted a emo/goth look during his heel run.
>>
Smackdown only has three top baby faces and is full of Heels, especially when you consider Dolph Ziggler who is obviously on his way to getting turned.

I don't think anyone should turn unless you want AJ Styles to turn face, which he wasn't very good at when he came into the WWE earlier this year.
>>
>>1763293
Nah, he's definitely going to do it. I don't know if he particularly wants to, but Flair himself said he'd love it if Cena did it. If he ties it with AJ, he'll probably drop it to taker and then beat taker at mania to beat the record, accomplishing two things in one night.
>>
>>1763510
Then why complain if he's already acting like a heel and still split reaction? AJ's an obvious heel but he gets pops and cheers all the time. So he should turn face? Naw. Cena's fine where he is.
>>
>>1763547
>should AJ turn face

yes
>>
>>1763584
t. Someone who wasn't here when AJ Styles debuted and was face
>>
In like 2 years or sooner Styles and Cena should became a heel tag team centered around being what BMAJ is doing now.
>>
>>1763643
Bully AJ is hilarious. I give him props because his wrestling style screams babyface like Rey Mysterio.

Yet he managed to turn it into ''I'm GOAT, you know it, I know it, it doesn't even matter if I cheat because I'm still GOAT''.
>>
>>1763661
He had a couple of great lines last SD.
"If I tell you the sky is green don't look"
>>
File: saltiest of keks.png (2MB, 596x2938px) Image search: [Google]
saltiest of keks.png
2MB, 596x2938px
>>1763087
>>
He's never going heel

Accept it
>>
why do people claim AJ is a manlet? He seems the same height as BMJ whenever they stand next to one another. John is obviously more buffer but does weighing less account for being a manlet?

???
>>
>>1763643
Shades of HHH/Austin, which killed the business. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>1763888
He's completely vanilla. There's nothing that separates him from any other vanilla manlet, the dozens they already have.
>>
>>1763874
Is he re-tweeting his own tweets?
>>
>>1763984

I believe so.
>>
>>1763087
are you kidding me cena destroys AJ on mic every single time he´s obviously face especially since he still wrestles for the kids
>>
There's no need at all for Cena going hell, or face in fact.

He's no different than Jericho, he's more controversial sure because his run was fucking boring for the most part, but he should be above face/hell things by now.
>>
Is it just me or was he getting alot of cheers during that segment?
>>
>>1764014
Jericho is quite clearly a heel you stupid idiot
>>
>>1763585
>January 2016 was so far back, I'm such a long time

Get fuckin' real.

t. somebody who's been watching Styles long before you even knew who he was
>>
>>1763894
>yet another shitter /wwe/ babby getting BTFO

How does the Phenomenal GOAT keep doing it?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.