[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Big Hollywood Mike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: BigHollywoodMike.png (500KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
BigHollywoodMike.png
500KB, 1000x707px
What are your thoughts on Big Hollywood Mike?
>>
>>1763012
Best heel in the company right now, in career best form, still just ok in the ring but his promos are next level.
>>
>>1763012
Only current wrestler who actually works me in a good way. I hate his stupid smug face, I hate how he keeps getting away with it, I genuinely want to see him lose. He's not like Styles, who is a heel that I want to win. He's not like Reigns, who is a babyface that I want to lose. He's a genuine heel, he does everything he can to make people dislike him while at the same he is always entertaining. He's fucking great.
>>
A sub-par in-ring guy who is nowhere close to as good on the mic as he's hyped up to be and a total heat vacuum ordinarily.
>>
he was surprisingly aggressive in his backlash match
>>
>>1763012
He's been doing a great job lately, could be one of the top stars on smackdown if he keeps this up. Honestly Miz and Styles are the only reason I even watch WWE anymore.
>>
They need to move Rusov to Smackdown to feud with Miz. It would be the greatest feud ever
>>
He's been steadily improving ever since he prematurely won the WWE Championship in all aspects but most importantly in his ring work. I suppose another World title reign is down the road for him, he definitely deserves it after working the WWE schedule.
>>
>>1763407
The only positive of this would be face RuRu
>>
>>1763012
I like him because I dislike him. He's doing his job well. If they keep pushing him as the aggressive, chip on his shoulder, 'it's my game so my rules' type of shit he currently is, and keep the title on him until a genuinely over talent steps in to be just as aggressive, have just as much of a chip on his shoulder, and not give a shit about any rules.
>>
>>1763014
Did Sheamus and Rusev both die?.....
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>Chiseled body
>1.88m
>'Money maker' good looks
>Perfect white teeth
>Beautiful blue/green eyes
>Amazing sense of fashion
>God tier mic worker
>Movie star
>Great actor
>Good friends with John Cena
>Main evented Wrestlemania
>Never lost a singles match at Wrestlemania
>BTFO his haters
>Earned the respect of the locker room despite being sneered at upon signing
>Always willing to put people over
>So good he managed to get John Morrision over
>So good he managed to get Alex Riley over
>So good he managed to get Damien Sandow over
>So good he managed to get Cena vs Rock over
>So good he launched Daniel Bryan's career despite him being a manlet
>Greatest intercontinental champion of all time
>Works the smarks
>Works the marks
>Works the anti-smarks
>Works 300+ days every single year with no injury
>Works 4+ star matches on the reggie
>Carried 3 no psychology indy midgets to a 5 star match
>Delivered promo of the decade
>Worked Daniel Bryan
>Worked CM Punk
>Worked Chris Benoit
>Worked JBL
>Worked Alberto Del Rio
>Worked Layla's labia
>Married Maryse
>Net worth is over $5 million
>Will have a long and fruitful career as a manager, commentator or even actor, while CM Punk has to kill himself wrestling for outlaw promotions to fund AJ Lee's boyfriend's son through college.
>>
>>1763040
This post sums it up pretty well. I fucking hate Miz in sort of a Kayfabe fashion. His character is the most smug arrogant ignorant asshole you could possibly imagine. It's amazing.
>>
Miz will become what HHH is now.

Archive this
>>
>>1763012
I want to fuck his wife with him and suck his dick during the experience
>>
He should do more flips.
>>
>>1763014
> still just ok in the ring
He was legitimately awesome against Ziggler. Miz is the best thing going right now.
>>
File: 1471823424588.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471823424588.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>1763710
Based MizGOD
>>
File: domestic.gif (1MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
domestic.gif
1MB, 450x250px
>>1763710
based
>>
>>1763758
Only if his opponents are as good at catching as he is.
>>
>>1763705
Sheamus did for sure nigger. The seven match series has killed both him and cesaro. Him more because cesaro is about to win 4 in a row
>>
File: 1444692939635.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1444692939635.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>leddit
>Praises indy darlings, wants them pushed instantly to main event scene in WWE, cries if John Cena wins, hates Miz

>/asp/
>Praises those in the indies who have proven themselves rightfully, understands an indy darling shouldn't be insta-pushed in WWE just because you saw him in some bingo hall, likes John Cena and respects what he gave to the wrestling business, loves based Miz

>/wew/
>Smokes weed like a degenerate, will say they like based Miz if Meltzer says so
>>
>>1764106
I smoke weed more nigger and I have been a miz mark since his chick magnet days
>>
>>1763060
This. He's more of a piss break than the women for me.
>>
>>1764106
>arguing with your own imagination
>>
File: fedoro.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
fedoro.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>1764123
>women are a piss break
>>
Guy is in his prime right now
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 660x874px
>>1763710
You forgot one thing

>is on the A show
>>
File: 1472450467982.jpg (38KB, 338x453px) Image search: [Google]
1472450467982.jpg
38KB, 338x453px
>>1764196
>>
>>1763705
I just can't hate Rusev, while I just can't react to Sheamus. Whenever he comes out, it's always "Oh yeah, him."
>>
>>1763710
Absolutly based
>>
Currently cutting some of the best promos in his life
>>
>>1763012
I think he is completely in the right here, and from a neutral point of view, Bryan is a fucking asshole
>shit talks his worker
>gives Ziggler a chance for the belt despite the fact that he lost to AJ
>unwilling to negotiate contract since Miz is now worth more after their incident
>probably going to give Ziggler another match despite Ziggler losing the first one If I didnt know wrestling was fake, I'd wonder why people love Bryan so much when he's so fucking condescending, like "yeah, I wrestled around the world, I know more about wrestling than you ever will, and only my way of wrestling is right". Seriously, fuck that guy. All vegans have a superiority complex.
>>
>>1765079
Are you absolutely 100% certain that you know that wrestling is fake?
>>
>>1763012

One of the only true heels left desu, and he had to go a level further and start working smarks instead of marks to pull it off.

Charlotte is another good one. LayCool and Vickie Guerrero were also excellent.
>>
>>1763014
He's the next Kennedy in every way possible.
>>
>>1765262

except Big Mic Ken was gone in 3 years while Miz has enjoyed a varied, storied career with a rich history including main eventing a Wrestlemania uwu
>>
>>1765267
But I liked Kennedy. Miz (as of now) feels like he's channeling him.

I say push him and capture what they couldn't have with Ken.
>>
>>1765273

I didn't realise you meant it as a compliment, I've seen far too much Ken hate in my time desu.
>>
future hall of famer, one the greatest heels in the last 20 years, i hope he gets put in line for another wwe championship victory
>>
finally has a good gimmick and not a comedy act anymore. nice to see
>>
>>1763705
Irish here. Don't really feel much about Sheamus, he plays up the whole Oirish thing that it just annoys me more than anything. Absolutely love Rusev, think he's great and the only reason he's portrayed as a heel is because he dislikes America.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.