[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
GOAT
>>
More like life is about being taken down and tapping out
>>
Phil got fucking killed
>>
File: crawlbishcrawl.jpg (42KB, 755x441px) Image search: [Google]
crawlbishcrawl.jpg
42KB, 755x441px
>>1762820
>>
>>1762820
Too bad he won't be getting back up.
>>
>>1762820
>>1762820

Life is not about wasting two years of your life training for something that you are abysmal at

Life is not about giving your money to people who are going to indulge your delusions and let you go and get yourself beaten on live TV

Life is not about ruining your legacy and throwing away all the hard work you a put into a career in pro wrestling

You can be as inspirational and as proud as you want but you got your fucking ass beat
>>
>>1762923
You realise he can wipe it off he gets a win in his next fight? Most mma fighters get whooped in their first fight, but the fight itself was a mismatch, maybe next time he gets a opponent of his level then he can bring a fight.
>>
IT'S A GOOD THING HE WAS LISTENING TO CENA ALL THOSE YEARS, ISN'T IT?
>>
>>1763019

if you know the fight was a mismatch going into it why would you run at the guy like someone afraid of getting hit and throw a weak punch that probably wouldn't have done anything even if it hit
>>
>>1763019

>of his level

He's a white belt in jiu jitsu with very rudimentary striking skills

I can't name one other fighter with that low level of experience who is in the ufc
>>
>>1763028
It was a noob thing to do, but I'm sure he will learn from this, Brock made the same mistake in his first fight, he wasn't patient enough and got caught. I wish punk would find his strong suit, because his striking is weak and his ground wrestling isn't good either, maybe he can work in his submission.
>>
File: chuckle2.jpg (57KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle2.jpg
57KB, 704x384px
>>1763019
>his next fight

By Phil's battered face, I swear you are delusional.
>>
>>1763095
But that's normal for a ufc fight
>>
>>1763019

He is never going to win a MMA fight in UFC, you are misinformed about professional fighting if you think otherwise. He can win a fight against an amateur in a small time promotion in front of 400 people but he his ego will not allow himself to step backwards like that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.