[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CWC FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So, who's winning tonight?
>>
That Pinoy Boy, he's gonna make up for Paquiao's last fight
>>
Hopefully Metalik

But likely Zack Manlet Jr
>>
Personally, I was hoping Gargano to at least advance to the semifinal and my favourite was Kendrick, but Ibushi's winning
>>
>>1760904
Anyone but zsj. Last time I was at a show he wrestled at I went out to smoke during his match. There were a ton of people outside doing the same thing and talking about how boring he is.
>>
>>1760925
he's so fucking boring, too technical for me
>>
>>1760904
If they plan on making this a yearly thing, they'll surely have Ibushi winning to legitimise it in future.
>>
Metalik or Perkins. If either of the other two win, without signing, it'll be a huge JUST
>>
>>1760904
Probably Metalik, unless Ibushi is swerving us all and actually signed a deal.
>>
>>1760975
Perkins, I hope, but I don't see neither of them winning
>>
>>1760975
This. Can see them picking Perkins
>>
Metalik and TJP are signed, so that'll be the final
>>
>implying Ibushi won't win it
>implying they don't have a low key agreement with him that he'll sign soon
>implying he won't debut a month or two after the cruiserweight division starts
>implying there won't be a OH MY GOD COULD IT BE? IT IS! THE WINNER OF THE INAUGURAL CRUISWEIGHT CLASSIC moment
>>
>>1760934
You can be technical and good, ie Daniel Bryan or Benoit. You just need charisma, storytelling, and a thing or two besides holds. Dude is really a joke.
>>
I wish they would have put over Akira Tozawa. Dude is fucking aces and better than the four we have left. Ideally, the final 4 would be
Tozawa
Kendricks
Alexander
Gallagher or Ali

Really anyone but ZSJ. Dude is ass.
>>
>>1761347
Yeah, What the fuck is the problem with WWE.
How do you not see how great Tozawa is?And he's a total WWE mark and speaks english
>>
how did T.J Perkins made it this far? the guy has the shittiest matches of the tournament
>>
>>1761382
I can't go that far. Ho Ho Lun ensured that WWE will never look to Chinese wrestlers again. He's been about as good as ZSJ, but nowhere near the top competitiors (Tozawa, Kendricks, Alexander, Gallagher, Ali, Tajiri, Ciampa and Gargano, Aichner, Swann.)
>>
>>1760904
My nigga dorada is taking this shit
>>
File: faggot.jpg (719KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
719KB, 1632x1224px
>>1761382
Hi, Josh!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.