[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stables you want to see.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Now that Swagger is on Smackdown we need a new Varsity Club with Kurt back as manager.
>>
>>1760605

Remove Ziggler, add that Terry Crews nigger and thats it
>>
>>1760617
Agreed, needs a black guy. Shelton
>>
>>1760605
Shelton is still coming back, right?
>>
>>1760632
Eventually, but we won't see him until 2017 due to injury.
>>
>>1760617
Does Crews have an amateur wrestling background?
>>
>>1760605
>Varsity club
You mean Spirit Squad.
>>
No.

Ziggler & Swagger should team up though, would freshen Ziggler up and add to the tag division.
>>
>>1760605
Finn Balor, Becky Lynch, Sheamus. IRA stable with Finlay as manager
>>
>>1760605
A burning stable with le 3 horsemenwomen Becketty, Charmutt and Bayboon all locked inside

SashA+ can live
>>
>>1760645
> le rosemary
Ooh. Edgy
>>
>>1760652
is Finlay a catholic or prod?
>>
>>1760780
I don't think he's ever said outright but his stance on nationality makes it likely he's catholic
>>
>>1760794
Well hold on, you can still be a prod AND support a republican Ireland.
>>
Big Show, Mark Henry, Goldust, R-Truth.

The Oldfags.
>>
>>1760652
I thought Sheamus, Becky, and Heath formed a stable known as the soulless red heads?
>>
File: 1469586236976.jpg (22KB, 265x385px) Image search: [Google]
1469586236976.jpg
22KB, 265x385px
>>1760617
replace ziggler with shelton tb.h
>>
Aj Styles, The Miz, Heath Slater, Rhyno and Michael Cole
>>
File: 640[1].jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640[1].jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>1761141
Not bad, but AJ and The Miz could be The New Two-Man Power Trip.
>>
>>1760650

nah they would just come off as an older AA.
>>
>saddling American Alpha with two washed-up barely-weres

>>1760628
>needs a black guy

...JJ is black
>>
>>1760641
Only in high school, along with literally every other sport there is according to wikipedia.
>>
>>1760670
Literally choosing the worst wrestler of the 4 to live.
>>
>>1763065
But he didn't pick Charlotte
>>
>>1763072
The sooner you realise Sasha is a sloppy, dangerous, weak excuse for the wrestler the sooner you have sex you mark.
>>
>>1763161
She's not even my fave Horsewoman

>sloppy
>dangerous

Charlotte dropping her right on her fucking neck didn't help.
>>
>>1763164
>Charlotte dropping her right on her fucking neck didn't help.
if its the one im thinking of, its sashas fault for diving so shit and Charlotte luckily caught her enough.
>>
>>1763166
Charlotte did it at least twice.
>>
Miz and Big Baron Corbin

Drop lone wolf gimmick. Become the indie manlet killer trying to send you "back to the Bingo Halls".

Miz is classic cowardly heel and uses Baron as his Hollywood bodyguard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.