[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Stules Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

BASED BMAJ

>Beat John Cena clean
>Beat deanetty with 1 (ONE) Styles clash
>in the process of sending Deanetty back to the midcard
>MOTY candidates at literally every PPV he wrestles at
>cuts amazing promos every week
>Helps based Smackdown be better than RAW every week

Is the face that runs the place our guy?
>>
Best in the world
>>
>>1759565
>stules
>>
THE FACE
>>
File: AJ Styles Smacklad.png (119KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Styles Smacklad.png
119KB, 919x874px
AJ Styles is great, as are John Cena and Dean Ambrose, and even more importantly, as is Smackdown's booking.

It's a good day to be a smacklad.
>>
File: jim-ross-wwe-2k14.jpg (52KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross-wwe-2k14.jpg
52KB, 350x270px
Even good ol JR knows the truth:

>AJ Styles is the best, full time, in ring performer in WWE for my money. AJ’s win was timely and he was the most ‘over’ talent on the show. Good booking to make AJ the WWE Champion as he can have superb matches with virtually anyone on the SD Live roster. My only mild complain was that the pace of the AJ-Ambrose match was so fast that the two talents did not make the time to adequately sell some of their dynamic moves. Bottom line is that I thoroughly enjoyed this presentation and felt like it was was the best match that Ambrose has had in WWE.
>>
>>1759649
>JR will never ever call an AJ vs. Cena match
>>
File: phenomenal.jpg (308KB, 1500x927px) Image search: [Google]
phenomenal.jpg
308KB, 1500x927px
who /P1/ here?
>>
>>1759591
I hate dean ambrose when he wrestles, but I like his mic presence. I'm stoked to see the triple threat. With 2 world class workers, Dean should look okay at the least.
>>
File: AJ_Styles_2016.png (593KB, 1080x699px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_2016.png
593KB, 1080x699px
>>1759667
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1759658
i'd give my left nut to hear a hot and bothered JR call the phenomenal forearm
>>
>>1759670
I thought. AJ Styles made him look good and their match together was a really good main event, in my opinion. Excited to watch the Triple Threat.
>>
AJ should get Baron Corbin or something to be his Diesel
>>
>>1759583
THAT RUNS
>>
File: 1473804718162.jpg (155KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1473804718162.jpg
155KB, 996x679px
We sat down in a prayer
We spoke of brand warfare
He told us to not despair
For RAW was full of hot air

Which came as some surprise
I spoke into his eyes
"I thought we had no chance
And our show was gonna blow"

OH NO
YOU'LL SEE
I KNOW WE'LL WIN THE RACE
YOU'RE FACE
TO FACE
WITH THE MAN THAT RUNS THE PLAAAAAACE

He laughed with his headband
He knew we had it won
We had the upper hand
Because Styles was number one

The entire roster was there
We simultaneously said
"I thought we had no chance
And our show was gonna blow"

OH NO
YOU'LL SEE
I KNOW WE'LL WIN THE RACE
YOU'RE FACE
TO FACE
WITH THE MAN THAT RUNS THE PLAAAAAACE
>>
>>1759682
AJ makes everyone look good, but he was so far ahead of dean that even the crowd at backlash turned on ambrose. It was sad to see.
>>
File: 1471935281703.webm (3MB, 888x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471935281703.webm
3MB, 888x498px
dare I say that yesterdays Smackdown was actually fun to watch. Hope the momentum keeps going.

in BMAJ we trust.
>>
>>1759691
THE PLACE
>>
>all those people saying he was going to flounder in the midcard when he got signed
>>
>>1759696
I think it was more a deal of Styles being so based everyone was cheering for him to win. I wouldn't read so much into the reaction for Ambrose one way or another. Plus, when the match picked up at the end, they were popping for all the big spots. AJ Styles is the greatest.
>>
>>1759704
Has aj floundered anywhere? I genuinely think he's the best wrestler in the world right now.
>>
>>1759704
I fully believe that was the plan until he won over Vince
>>
>>1759704
It's entirely possible they were right until the brand split happened.
>>
Is there anyone that doesn't like Styles? Seriously, the dude walks into any company he wants and just goes straight to the top.

Even Vince loves him, despite having a ton of factors Vince usually hates.
>Small
>Southern
>Had the audacity to get over in places that were not WWE

Styles is amazing because he wins everyone over in the end.
>>
>>1759696
Nah, you're 100 percent wrong. The crowd was against Ambrose from the beginning and he actually had to win their affection, which he did when he dropkicked AJ out of the ring, through him into the crowd and hit him with the elbow from the table. He was booed from the getgo, so I don't see how you can think that it was his wrestling that made the crowd turn.
>>
>>1759716
He's one of those rare talents that excels wherever you put him on.
>>
>>1759717
Really? He seemed to get an okay pop when he came out but everyone kind of turned to styles. You and >>1759707 are right though, ambrose did kind of comeback with the crowd towards the end
>>
>>1759720
Just turned it back on to double check, and yeah, he got the Cena/Reigns pop from kids and moms that isn't very loud, but there were heavy audible boos from the beginning of the match. You can actually see people booing him as he comes down the ramp. IN comparison, AJ may have had the loudest pop of the night besides Becky. Dean's first offense is a push on AJ and some arm drags and he gets booed for all of it.
>>
>>1759751
Dang. I guess I was pretty drunk when I watched it.
>>
>>1759755
Why do you drink so much, bro?
>>
>>1759565
this guy is literally boring
>>
>>1759761
Watching wrestling sober isn't as fun.
>>
>>1759716
>southern

HBK, Austin, Taker, Hogan...all southern
>>
>>1759689
Bullshit, he should cockily take on Big Match Jobber as his bodyguard and just win despite getting zero help while also helping out and getting the jobber over. He'll be a full fledged face in no time.
>>
>>1759689
But Baron Corbin doesn't want to be his partner, he'd rather be his opponent
>>
PHILLY

DO YOU HEAR ME PHILLY

I AM THE CHAMP THAT RUNS THE CAMP
>>
File: you don't get this game do you.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
you don't get this game do you.png
284KB, 495x337px
>>1759751
>AJ may have had the loudest pop of the night besides Becky
>besides Becky
>>
File: kek_republic.jpg (25KB, 233x188px) Image search: [Google]
kek_republic.jpg
25KB, 233x188px
>>1759751
>crickets constitutes a pop for beckettyfags
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.