[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mickey Gall on WWE BTFO of Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: punk.jpg (88KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
88KB, 634x414px
>Gall appeared on the "TMZ Sports" TV show (airs Tuesday night on FS1) -- when we asked about WWE recreating the UFC 203 match at the "Backlash" Pay-Per-View event the next day.

>"That's cool, man," Gall said ... "It's an honor."
As for what inspired the spoof, Gall says ... "I think it's not so much me but their feelings against him ... so, I guess thats kinda crappy. But you know, hey, I loved it."

Source and video of the spoof

>http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/13/ufcs-mickey-gall-wwe-spoof-was-an-honor/

Is this the end of CM Punk? Will he take his money and hide away until death?
>>
CM Punk is fine forever.
He has the $$$
>>
>>1759430
He's admitted that he's bleeding money with the lawsuit
>>
I kinda like Mickey Gall's weird ass ''let's be positive and love each other'' mindset
>>
>>1759452
Unlike CM Phil, he's keeping his words short and sweet in case that he has to eat them later
>>
File: cucked alive.png (407KB, 501x494px) Image search: [Google]
cucked alive.png
407KB, 501x494px
>>1759430
whats ZM Pack doing in the impack zone?
>>
>>1759452
brock cut the same promo at ufc 200
>>
>>1759530
That was some kinda weird ''I'm so happy I didn't get knocked out'' autistic euphoria and I don't believe he lives by that philosophy.

Gall is just a chill bro
>>
>Kevin Nash spoke with Iain Chambersm of Notts TV News about CM Punk�s loss to Mickey Gall at UFC 203. You can see video and highlights below:

>On the fight:
�I did not see the fight but I saw the coverage afterwards. It didn�t look like it went very well for him.�

>On whether he agrees with Punk�s choice to join the UFC:
�That�s his decision. 37 seems late to get in the fight game. I didn�t get a chance to wrestle with him per say, but I got a chance to be out there with him. He seemed very talented, at what we do. It�s different, if you�re a novice fighter, that was his first fight last night. I don�t know how many fights Gall had, like five? Having five fights and zero fights, that�s a huge advantage. So � Oh well. 0-1, I guess he�s not the best in the world anymore.�

>On comparisons between Punk�s complaints about The Rock swooping taking the Wrestlemania main event spot and what he is doing now in the UFC:
�No. Rock delivered. The fact that he came in as CM Punk tells you what they were pushing. They�re pushing to a fanbase that he had in WWE. I heard he had a four-fight deal so he has three left. I think it�s different what we do because we can put people in places, in WWE and sports entertainment. What he did was basically ask for an ass beating. So it�s different.�

based big sexy is piling on
>>
>>1759469
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1759448
but he was a main eventer for like a year! he has unlimited money you bigot
>>
>>1759543
Seems pretty neutral about it
>>
>>1759585
>Paid for the best MMA training money could buy for two (2) years

>locked in a legal battle which has no sign of ending anytime soon, paying the best lawyers he can get top dollar

>will probably lose said legal battle and be forced to pay the doctor "that almost killed him" a truckload of money because he managed got in a lover's quarrel with his kike ex, the only person capable of supporting him

>will lose at least half of what he has left to AJ once she gets bored of him

Gee, I hope you're right, buddy.
>>
>>1759676
Phil's in deep shit, hope he don't go bankrupt and an hero himself
>>
>half a million on the fight alone not including sponsorships

He will be fine
>>
>>1759199
I didn't watch Backlash but that's amazing
>>
File: miz dolph grapple.webm (346KB, 302x168px) Image search: [Google]
miz dolph grapple.webm
346KB, 302x168px
>>1759952
it was nothing
>>
>>1759199

WWE are a petty company huh?
>>
>>1759957
I'd heard the match started similarly to Punk's fight but I didn't realize the extent of the similarities
>>
>>1759957

No way CM Punk will ever come back. There was like a 1% inkling of possibility in my mind but now it's gone.
>>
File: fabulous roman.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous roman.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>1759957
2016 has been too good to Vince and HHH
>>
>>1759957
>Dolph and Miz take the piss for some easy reactions
>"Waaaah, I bey Paul put them up to this"
>>
>>1759971
a humility tour where he gets buried on the mic and taps to Cena in a send-off match is probably the only credible path forward for him

i think this is called "overplaying your hand"
>>
>>1759960
Yeah, for all the 'whats best for business' shit they are really petty.Vince is a roided out faggot
>>
>>1759998

Getting headlines for making fun of punk is best for business, he was never coming back anyway because he's incredibly stubborn. He thought he could become a professional fighter at 37 with no athletic background and got comically beat up, you have to be able to laugh at that.
>>
>>1759989
Well they both hate CM Punk and Miz was CM Punk's friend in the past until he pissed him off.
>>
>>1759543
>Oh well. 0-1, I guess he�s not the best in the world anymore.�

KEK
>>
>>1759199
CM Punk should go to TNA
>>
>>1759957
God it was so embarrassing when he put his feet on the cage.

>he's not supposed to do that!
>puts his feet down
>>
OH MICKEY YOU SO FINE
YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND
>>
File: Kevin Nash 2.jpg (25KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Nash 2.jpg
25KB, 600x373px
>>1759543
>Oh well. 0-1, I guess he�s not the best in the world anymore.�
Based big sexy
>>
>>1761205
Punks faggot ass will be back on Raw within 3 years.
>>
>>1759885
I hope he does. How funny would that be from WWE Champion to Chris Benoit?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.